Mine?

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

“You know, hyung is always ready to listen.” Luhan gave out a soothing smile.

It has been hours since the last talk of you and Sehun but he’s still on his bed, silently staring at the ceiling. Even though he doesn’t say a word, Luhan knew there was something bothering the latter.

And for the record, a big exasperated sigh came out from Sehun. He ran his hand through his hair down to his face. “Aish, I’m going insane.” He grumbled in his hands.

“Yah, what is it?” Luhan sat on the bed beside him and was ready to listen.

“She said…” and the other words were muffled.

“Can you take your hands off of your face? I can’t understand you.”

Sehun sighed once again, obliging to what the older one said. He dropped his hand to his side and placed the other above his head.

“She said she needs her space.” Finally he said then turned his head to look at Luhan with his face frowning.

Luhan though, was puzzled.

“She? Who’s she?” He asked.

“Tia. And she sai---“ Sehun was about to explain when Luhan interrupted.

“Woah! Hold a minute. Is this Tia your girlfriend?” Luhan said with a teasing grin.

It gave Sehun a reason to glare momentarily at him. He then just rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the ceiling. At the back of his mind though, Sehun was hoping that what Luhan has said was true.

‘I wish…’

“She’s my best friend.”

“I thought I’m your best friend?” Luhan pointed to himself that made Sehun even grumpier.

“Ugh, you’re not helping hyung.”

“Haha! I’m just trying to lighten up the mood here.” The latter smiled and patted Sehun’s head. “Ok, I’m ready to listen.”

And so, that was Sehun’s cue. He told everything to Luhan even the pictures of him that was taken by an anonymous and how he was warned by the big boss, Lee Sooman. Sehun doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t want the idea of you and him not seeing each other anymore but he doesn’t want to disrespect your decision. At the same time, he was so confused. He doesn’t know why he is hurting inside and it bothered him that much. He simply doesn’t want to be far from you.

“What should I do?” Sehun asked after a moment of silence.

Luhan looked at him---he doesn’t know what to advice him but ended up saying, “Talk to her again.”

“How? She doesn’t even want to see me again.”

“You sure about that? A girl…doesn’t want to see Oh Sehun?” Luhan said, boosting Sehun’s confidence and it wasn’t a failure. It made Sehun smile.

“Tell me Oh Sehun, do you love her?” Luhan said with a serious look on his face.

It took Sehun some moment to think about that. Of course he loves you but he doesn’t know if it’s beyond the ‘best friend zone.’ Probably because he was scared to admit that he really has fallen into you but what scares him the most is losing you. Even just knowing you and Kai were going to a date, it killed him…and still killing him whenever he thinks about it especially how Kai was very vocal about his feelings…and he is not.

“She makes my heart beats abnormally.” Those were the words that came out from Sehun’s mouth.

“She has this aura that---every time she’s around I couldn’t contain my happiness. I don’t like sharing her. She’s like drug that I would want to have every single day. You know what I mean?” With amazement, Sehun turned to Luhan with a smile on his face.

Luhan smiled back. “Well I guess my question has been answered.” Knowing that the answer is obviously yes, Sehun is indeed inlove with you.

“Gah! I’m such an idiot!” Sehun frustratingly took a pillow and buried it to his face.

“Oh c’mon! That’s not how you do it. Go and talk to her!”

“Hyung…will you cover up for me?” Sehun said as he sat up straight and looked straight to Luhan’s eyes.

“…cover up?”

*     *     *

Sehun parked his car at the park and just walked few meters to your house. He pulled his hoodie over his head and fastened his pace.

“Yes, yes. I have just arrived. Is everyone asleep?” He said over the phone while keeping his head down so nobody could recognize him.

“Don’t worry. Hyung’s got your back.” Luhan replied. He was keeping an eye to the other members especially to their manager who stayed the night with them.

“Thanks.” Sehun shortly said as he stopped in front of your house. “I’m going to hang up now, thanks again hyung.”

Sehun didn’t let Luhan reply anymore. He ended the call and put his phone inside at the back pocket of his jeans. He sneaked to the garage area and saw a ladder. Climbing his way up to you bedroom’s window, it was Sehun’s luck that the window is wide open. He got in.

“Tia?” He softly called out your name but the room is empty.

The only light is coming from the lamp on her study table. What caught Sehun’s attention is, there is a sound of running water from the bathroom and it didn’t last long. It stopped. The door opened and you came out with only a towel covering your body.

When you saw Sehun, you were rooted to your feet. Your body stiffened at the sudden sight of him but when you noticed him eyeing you from head to your toes, that’s the only time that it hit you.

“Kyaaaaa---“ You wailed but Sehun was fast enough to cover your mouth with his hand. He was so close to you and you tightened your grip on your towel. Your face is burning already.

“Ssshh…I’m sorry. I just want to talk to you.” He said, dropping his hand down.

“Why are you sneaking in?!” You hissed then hurriedly took your clothes with you and run back to the bathroom.

Unconsciously, Sehun was smiling widely. He sat on the bed and eyes glued to the bathroom’s door, wondering when will you coming out again.

“I thought I made it clear? We need space Sehun. You shouldn’t have come here.” You frowned after you got out of the bathroom.

Sehun stood up and made his way to you.

“You did clear everything but I didn’t. I haven’t cleared out my feelings about all of these…about you.”

And with that, your heart fluttered because of his words. You felt your cheeks burning and you just want to look away but you can’t. You were glued to his dark orbs and there’s just something in him that’s pulling you closer, falling deeply.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry if it took me this so long to realize what I’ve been wanting for.”

“Sehun…”

“Please listen to me.” Sehun took another step and you did counter back.

You’re now leaning on the bathroom’s door and Sehun held your hands tightly in his but not too tight to hurt you. He looked deeply to your eyes and gathered himself to pour out everything he needs to say.

“I’m an idiot for disregarding what you feel for me Tia. And I’m sorry because I’m not worthy of it. I was hurting you and I’m an for that especially for thinking that I only want you as my best friend.”

Sehun started to intertwine your fingers, resting his forehead to yours.

“I was an for not realizing what I really feel about you. And…I want to take this relationship into the next level.”

“Sehun what do you mean?” Your eyes glittered because of tears starting to build up.

“I want you to be only mine. I’m a selfish guy Tia and you being my best friend is not enough. Please…stop pushing me away and be mine. Only mine.” The last words came out like whispers. He started to close his eyes, leaning in and it didn’t take that long until you felt his lips with yours.

Everything felt like a dream to you. At first it was just a peck but Sehun ran his hand up to your cheek, cupping it---pulling you closer and started to move his lips. You were lost to the sensation he was giving you. But slowly, you close your eyes and kiss him back. All the feelings you were holding back, you poured it all out in that kiss he initiated and it felt good...right. You moaned inside his mouth and it made him smile.

Pulling out of the kiss, you were catching your breath, hands on Sehun’s chest as you push him a bit.

“…was that…a yes?” He asked unsure. 


Ayo folks. Sorry for the short update.
And for not updating like for ages, mianhe. :(
I just don't know what to do with this fic anymore. You know when you have a lot of concepts
and new plots in mind, you can't seem to focus on one. And finally, I graduated and say goodbye to highschool!
Now it's time for hello college life. :3
But! Since it's our lovely baby ain't baby no more
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SEHUNNIE!

Saranghaeyo~ <3

 
    

Subscribe.Comment.Upvote.Love ♥