Space

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

"Look who's back?" The doe-eyed said.

 

"Luhan!" Sehun and Kai exclaimed in surprise and enthusiasm.

 

They both ran to Luhan who stood by the corridor beside his luggage with a big smile plastered on his face. Sehun was the first one to hug him then Kai. They greeted each other and catch up some things to him.

 

"I'm fine guys. Quit throwing questions to me. I want to rest." Luhan said and laughed.

 

He dragged his luggage to the living room and comfortably sat on the soft couch. He closed his eyes while his lips turned into a thin line, curving upwards.

 

"Hyung, you came alone?" Sehun wondered.

 

"Yeah. Where are the others?" Kai asked taking a sit beside the tired Luhan.

 

Luhan peeked with his right eye and grinned. 

 

"I'm pretty sure they're still fighting who's going to pass that door first." He answered slyly. 

 

And true enough, they soon heard loud commotions of pushing and bumping and loud thuds here and there.

 

"Yah! Get out of my way you giant!" Xiumin screamed as he shoved Kris out of his way.

 

"What did you call me?" Kris said raising a brow and grabbed Xiumin's collar by extending his long arm before the latter could go inside.

 

"AAAH!" Xiumin wailed.

 

"HAH! I GOT IN!" Tao cheered happily after crawling his way in. "Ugh..." A groaned followed.

 

"Sorry." Lay said when he accidentally stepped on Tao's back. He just walked in casually with his luggage and didn't bother to join the commotion.

 

"Just move out." Chen said, rolling his eyes as he waited for everyone to get in.

 

They made their way to the living room to find Sehun, Luhan and Kai sitting on the couch while grinning, waiting for them 

 

"Glad to know you know how to pass a door." Sehun said sarcastically and smirked.

 

"Sehun!!!" Tao run to Sehun and engulfed him in a big warm hug. Sehun in the other hand though, choked his breath when Tao jumped on him. Boy he's heavy. Sehun kicked him off of him and glared at the tall panda.

 

"Do you want to choke me to death?" Sehun said but Tao laughed at him.

 

While they were having a nice chat, catching up about their lives...everyone but Xiumin missed each other. On the other hand, Xiumin ran to the air condition and hug it, spreading his arms wide open.

 

"I love you." He kissed the air condition leaving s dumbfounded.

 

 

Everyone was like O_____________o

 

 

*          *          *

 

 

EXO is one again. They're practicing together for the comeback. In the middle of their hard work, one of the staff interrupted their practice. She called for Sehun and so does the latter oblige. He went out of the practice room with sweat all over his body.

 

"Is there a problem noona?" Sehun asked after seeing the look on her face.

 

"Mr. Sooman wants to see you." She said.

 

Sehun just followed behind and they enter the elevator. He felt awkward being with coordi-noona and there's nothing inside the elevator but silence—awkward silence. He can't bear not asking anything because of the fact that Sooman called for him—only him and it made him really nervous.

 

"Noona, is there something wrong?"

 

"I really don't know but someone delivered an envelope this morning. It was meant for Mr. Lee."

 

                                             Ding

 

The coordi-noona straightly went out of the lift and so does Sehun. He followed closely behind her until they stopped in front of Lee Sooman's office. She turned and gave a small smile for Sehun.

 

"Whatever it is, goodluck." She said and turned the knob open.

 

For no reason, Sehun felt even more nervous with her words. He knock softly on the door first before entering the office. Sooman sitting on his big chair while looking through papers. His manager was also there, shaking his head.

 

'This is bad' He thought.

 

"Sir, you called for me?"

 

Sooman and the manager raised their heads after hearing Sehun's voice. Sooman shove those papers back inside the envelope and placed it on his table as Sehun walked in. The latter stood in front of the table of Sooman, hands inside his pockets.

 

"I'll take my leave then." Manager hyung stoop up and patted Sehun's back.

 

When he was out of sight, Sooman pushed the envelope and Sehun stared at it. He gulped, not wanting to think what he thinks it is.

 

"See for yourself." Sooman was serious.

 

Sehun hesitantly reached for the envelope that's on his table but as soon as his fingers touched it, he pulled himself together and opened to see what's inside of it. He slowly took out the papers, he thought, but it turned out to be pictures. He wasn't so surprised to see pictures of him and Tia together in front of her house. He saw it coming.

 

"I'll let you explain until I finish clearing my rules." Sooman said.

 

Sehun looked down, ready to hear whatever the big man will say.

 

"Before you debut and even as a trainee, you know we have rules. There is a curfew for every artist under this company and no one is an exception—not even you.Sehun you can't just sneak out and leave to sleep on somebody else's house except if it's with your family. Have you forgotten what a permission is? And to know whose house it is...Oh Sehun you disappoint me! Does this girl knows that you have a career, an image to protect?!—"

 

"It wasn't her fault—"

 

"I'm not yet finish!" Sooman inhaled to calm down. "It seems like you really don't know how to follow rules. I told you I'll let you explain until I'm finish."

 

"Mianhe."

 

"Look I'm not doing this for myself or for this company. I'm doing this for you. You're an artist and there are millions of fans out there that expect a lot from you. You're the youngest of EXO and in that age for netizens to know you're sleeping in a girl's house...Sehun be responsible for your actions! You didn't work hard for this position, for this career just to give out bad impressions that can destroy your image. Who knows there are articles out there already that's judging you? I just want you to remember that you entered this career, make a full of it...not end it."

 

Every time Sooman's voice raised Sehun flinched in response. He swallowed hard and as soon as Sooman was finished talking all he could say is,

 

"Mianhe. I should be responsible for my actions. I-it won't happen again."

 

His heart doesn't want these words to come out. He wanted to tell him more about how this girl Sooman's talking about is the one who made him really happy and free despite of the pressure his career's giving him. Tia's his only escape. A beautiful escape.

 

"I'll hold on to your words young man. Don't bring shame to the name of this company for whatever issues you have." Those were the last words of Sooman.

 

Sehun formally bowed, 90 degrees and left Sooman's office. When the door shut closed, Sehun leaned on it and cursed himself for acting that way—for being a coward to stand up for himself. But it was no use. After all, all his hardships should be his first priority. 

 

 

*          *          *

 

 

"You've got to see this!" A girl screamed along the hallway that caught your attention. You pursed your lips together and wondered what's the commotion about. Everyone was heading to the cafeteria. That got you curious even more. 

 

'What's with them?'

 

Suddenly, someone grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the cafeteria. You wanted to struggle first but then you recognized who it was.

 

"Sunhwa, what's happening?" You asked.You really don't have any clue of what's going on.

 

"You must see this." Her tone was worried and it bothers you even more.

 

You stopped at the back of the students who gathered in front of the flat screen television inside the cafeteria. Onew was also there. Everyone had their eyes on the screen that made you look too. You wanted to know what's going on. Then the sudden nervousness crept within you. The picture of Sehun with you outside your house was on the news, only that your face was blurred and that prevent people from recognizing you.

 

SM Entertainment denied that their artist, Oh Sehun of EXO, is having a secret relationship with the still unknown girl, though it gained so much attention from both netizens and citizens. Several pictures were shockingly uploaded by an anonymous and it became as a hot topic right now. Is the maknae Sehun that girls dreaming for really is in a relationship?

 

Murmurs and whispers were all over the cafeteria after the breaking news. You stayed rooted on your feet though. You were thinking about Sehun—worried that it might affect his career. You lowered your head feeling a sudden guilt. 

 

"Tia..." Sunhwa softly said as she hand ran to your back. You were in the edge of crying but you stopped yourself.

 

"This is allmy fault." You softly mumbled but it was enough for Onew and Sunhwa to hear. Both friends looked at each other, worried about you.

 

"C'mon. Let's get some fresh air." Onew smiled and softly patted your head. 

 

You silently followed behind them as you walk. You were still thinking about Sehun. Because of the news, you were worried about what it might do to his career. What might the fans think of him? Questions pooled inside your head and the only reason behind of this was all because of the pictures,

 

'The pictures...'

 

You thought about the candid and spied pictures taken of you and Sehun outside your house. There is only one person that popped inside your head. You raised your head tilt it to the right and just like in the movies, Hyomin was beside of the bulletin board and smiled at you. The smile that triggers for a punch. You gritted your teeth when she sassily waved her fingers before walking away.

 

"Hyomin..." You cursed her name under your breath.

 

 

*          *          *

 

 

You were walking along the sidewalk, thinking about things that bugging your mind. You kicked a stone out of your way. Glancing at your phone, you were having a mind battle whether to call Sehun or not. 

 

"I hope he's fine." You said to yourself, wishing it was true. You were about to call him but then...

 

"Hey!" 

 

An unfamiliar voice called out. You turned 90 degrees and saw a boy running towards you. You squinted your eyes until you recognized him. He stopped in front of you and smiled while arranging his eye-glasses.

 

'Oh, it's big bro'

 

"Oppa." You smiled at the guy who you met when you were in detention. He showed his cute smile and his eyes almost disappear.

 

"Hi. You're going home?" He asked, hands grabbing to the straps of his bag. You simply nodded your head and he smiled sheepishly, rubbing his nape. "I was kind of hoping that you need some company. I can walk you home...if you want."

 

You think for a moment and that bothers him.

 

"I-it's ok if you don't want to! Ha-ha." He stuttered just tried to laugh it off but...he failed. 

 

You grinned at him and continued your walk. 'Guess it's not that bad for some company. I badly need one anyway'

 

"C'mon now. You can't just stand there." You giggled when he smilingly catch up with you.

 

"We totally have forgotten about something." You said, watching him in the corner of your eyes. 

 

He blinked his cute eyes behind those nerd glasses and asked, "What?"

 

You stopped on your track and face him. He was confused why you stopped and more confused when you reached out your hand.

 

"I'm Tia. And you're?"

 

When he heard you spilling out your name, a sudden smile on his face was painted. He reached for your hand and held it. He has a big hand. You looked at your hands then back to his smiling face.

 

"Jongup. My name is Moon Jongup."

 

 

 

"Where is she?" Sehun softly mumbled to himself. He's inside his car, waiting for you outside the school. Good thing the windows are tinted. He's been there for almost 10 minutes, letting his fingers continuously tap the leathered steering wheel.

 

There was a knock on his window. It was Sunhwa. He lowered the window just enough for him to say something.

 

“Get in.” He softly said and Sunhwa complied. She ran to the front seat’s door and got in.

 

“Have you seen her?” Sehun asked immediately after Sunhwa took a seat.

 

“She went home already.”

 

Her answer disappoints him. She didn’t even wait for him. Sehun exasperatedly sigh. He turned his head when he felt Sunhwa tapping his shoulder.

 

“You ok?” She asked.

 

“Yeah. Everything’s fine.”

 

“If you say. I have to go…you should too. People here might see you.” Sunhwa said and Sehun nodded.

 

She opened the door, ready to get out but then remembered what she had to say.

 

“By the way Sehun, we heard. Tia and I—everyone in our school saw the news.”

 

“Is she alright?” He worriedly asked.

 

Sunhwa smiled because of Sehun being so thoughtful about her friend. She nodded her head and said, “She will be.”

 

“You know what? She was worrying about you too.”

 

“There’s nothing to be worried about.”

 

“I hope so.” Sunhwa got out of the car and before she closes it, she popped her head and smiled at Sehun.

 

“Whatever happens, just don’t hurt my friend. I like you…you’re a nice person Sehun. So I’m hoping for the best of both of you.”

 

Sehun was left dumbfounded. He swallowed as Sunhwa’s words play along his head. But then he shrugged the thought off and started the engine.

 

He was driving his way but slowed down when he caught a glimpse of you with a guy, walking home with a smile on you. He creased his brows, and a long face painted upon look. For no reason, Sehun felt something crushing inside his chest. Unconsciously, his hand reached for the beep, alarming you.

 

“What the hell?” Jongup said out of surprised. He looked over his shoulder and glared at the car that was following behind you two.

 

“What’s this driver’s problem?” He muttered, ready to call out the driver out of his car.

 

“Wait.” You said when you realized—recognized the owner of the car. You looked at Jongup and sheepishly smiled.

 

“I’m sorry but I guess this is it for now. My uncle’s fetching me, sorry I forgot to tell.” You lied. But he was oblivious about it.

 

“Oh, yeah sure. Not a problem. Maybe next time?” He hopefully said.

 

You simply nodded your head and looked at the car when it started to beep its horn again. Jongup chuckled softly and ruffled your hair.

 

“There’s your call.” He said and waved goodbye.

 

“See you!” You smiled at him then ran to the front seat of the car.

 

“Who is that guy?” Sehun frowned as soon as you got into his car.

 

“He’s my friend.” You shortly answered, playfully glaring at him.

 

You noticed that he’s still giving you that I’M-STILL-BETTER-THAN-HIM look with a frown on his face. You couldn’t help but smile.

 

“He’s the one I met when I was in detention. What’s wrong with having a new friend anyway?”

 

“Fine. He’s a friend.”

 

Minutes later on the car stopped in front of your house. You turned your head to face him but you were caught astonished when he moved so close to you, only to realize he took off the seatbelt for you. When he was done, he momentarily stopped, you and him—face to face. Just a little bit more inch and you would feel his lips again.

 

You gulped hard and your eyes found his.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

His words snapped you out of your small fantasy. You blinked your eyes, trying to absorb what he’s trying to say. Why is he sorry?

 

“Sunhwa told me you heard about the news. Did it scare you?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“I see.” Sehun moved a bit, giving a small space between you two.

 

“I’m scared for you.” You added that caught his attention. “I’m scared of what it might do to your career. Sehun I don’t want to be a burden to you.”

 

“I never said you were a burden.”

 

“But that’s how I feel right now.”

 

His brows arched, not knowing what to say to that. But one thing for sure, he was hurting. He never imagined this day will come. Because there were no words came out from him, he just found himself hugging you. So tight that you feel secured but not enough to hurt you.

 

You slowly push him away and stared straight in his eyes. You don’t want to say things that might hurt both of you—probably mostly yourself but you have to. It’s for the best. That’s what you thought.

 

“Maybe…maybe we have to stop this.”

 

“Stop what?” Confusion was all-over his head.

 

“This.” You looked away and continued. “I don’t want to risk your career—your life and passion just because of this friendship.”

 

Just because of this friendship? Tia, you don’t know what you’re talking about.” Sehun scoffed, leaning his back on the driver’s seat, looking straight to the windshield.

 

“I’m just no one who luckily became your friend!”

 

You are not a no one. You’re a someone to me.” He said, tilting his head to the side and looked at you. “Don’t do this Tia.”

 

“I’m sorry Sehun. But maybe—“ You helped yourself to choke your tears within and don’t break down in front of him. “Maybe we just need time. You…you should give proper attention and time for your career. Just forget about me for a mo—“

 

“I can’t forget you no matter how I’ll try.” Sehun said. Almost tearing up, he looked away and throw his gaze to the window.

 

“Please…you need your space, trust me. I need mine too.”

 

With that you left his car and ran inside your house, didn’t even bother to look back. You closed your door and leaned on it. The tears that you were trying to hold in were no longer in control. They rolled upon your cheek, filling your cheeks with warmth tears.

 

I’m sorry

 


READ FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND

Hey guys. After of YEARS waiting for an update, I finally made one.

Sorry if it's taking me this loooongg. I will be honest, and yes there are times that I have forgotten about this fanfic.

School and activities are getting on my way too. Since I'm active and especially I'm graduating this year in my highschool life.

So I really have to focus in my studies and good thing I'm free for now. And I'll admit, I in dramas -_-"

Everytime I log in in AFF I keep to myself that I should thank you guys for every support you have given to me.

Sometimes I thought that I don't deserve this but instead, why not just make it up for you?

So basically, yeah. Just read for those who wants to continue reading this story.

BIG THANKS EVERYONE!


Let him ruin my life...our life.

 

Subscribe.Comment.Upvote.Love ♥