Subtle.Sehun

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

"Sehun?"

His name softly escaped your lips. Sehun was there, sleeping with Nasoo beside him. The sight was too beautiful that you couldn't help but smile despite the drama between you and Kai that happened not too long ago. You slowly dragged your feet towards him.

"What are you doing here?" You softly muttered.

You brushed his bangs that's covering his oh-so-perfect features. A lot of things are running inside your head by now—questions that's bugging your mind. You silently stared at him for awhile. You were lost. The conflict that your heart and mind doing was too much. On how your mind slaps you the reality that you can never have the man of your dreams...pushing away the one who truly loves you. Which on the contrary, you live with hope, even if it hurts sometimes, even if the guilt of hurting someone kills you...you just can't help but to listen to what your heart speaks. You became selfish for the first time.

"I'm really sorry Kai." You whispered softly, letting your breath brush Sehun's cheek.

You just found yourself leaning closer to him. You were sitting on the floor beside the sofa where he lies. You just want to forget everything for now. You bring yourself closer, leaning in to give him a goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight..."

Soft, sweet and gentle kiss...your eyes widened as big as they can be. D.O mode—that's not what matters right now. Sehun stirred in his sleep, facing towards you and luckily, if that's how you can call it—destined, your lips touches his. 

You want it to last, letting the taste of his lips linger with yours but you have to pull off. You didn't want to wake him up and startle the hell out of him and end whatever relationship you built. Your lips agape, fingers slowly crawling in its surface. You still remember how his lips feel like.

'Wait! What if he knows?'

"Aish...pabo ya." You knocked your head.

"Hmm..." 

Sehun stirred once more in his sleep and you jumped—literally jumped. You weren't thinking and just ran upstairs and little thing you did not notice is another step and just found yourself tripped. A soft cry escaped when you hit your elbow hard.

Sehun sat up straight, startled by the sudden loud bang. He moved his head from left to right and found you mumbling something—more of like in pain. Nasoo woke up too, jumped off from him and wobbly run to you.

"Tia?" Sehun rubbed the back of his palm on his sleepy eyes to have a clearer vision.

His eyes widened when he saw you on the verge of crying. He run to you with full of worries in his eyes. He kneeled down with one knee, hands on both of your shoulders.

"Tia! A-are you ok?" He panicked, didn't exactly know what to do. His hand ran to your elbow, placing it on top of yours.

"I-I'm fine." You blushed at his touch.

It's felt so long since your skin touched his...well except for what happened earlier. You looked up and you met his eyes. They looked different this time. Not the typical look that he always wear. That fierce, cold and unpredictable look in his eyes disappeared...just like that. You blinked but no...it was still the same.

'Sehun...is this a sign?'

"Tia..." His voice made you more confused.

Confused of what you feel. If that was a sign to give him another chance...a chance whether he'll feel the same as what you feel for him. Hoping there would be a chance to that feeling to be mutual and hurting someone else was worth of it even if it sounds so wrong.

"I-I'm fine." You stuttered.

The moment that was building didn't last as what you expected. The loud stomping broke your contact with him as you rose your head to find your parents staring at both of you. Mr. Choi cleared his throat and as a reflex of Sehun, he stood and helped you up too, supporting your body.

"Mom...dad—"

"Is everything alright here? We heard a loud bang." Mrs. Choi cut off. Her worried voice shows her motherly side.

"I'm fine." 

You turned to look at Mr. Choi who just cleared his throat to get your attention. 

"You're late young lady." He said, crossing his arms.

You frowned, giving him the look that you're sorry but you kept in silence. Mrs. Choi then slapped her husband's arm and he wailed.

"Let her go this time. It's late. Your daughter needs rest." The old woman said to him.

"You two should rest. Good night kids." Mrs. Choi said, waving her hand as her free hand pushed her husband back to their room. 

There was a silence for a moment but that silence isn't awkward at all. It was the comfortable silence that ease both you and Sehun. Sehun stared at you and there was no need of words to understand each other. You nodded your head and both walked upstairs, side by side. 

 

 

"Are you sure you're ok?" Sehun asked for the eleventh time. 

"Sehun..." You gave him a look.

He got it and eventually, stopped right away with hands surrendered in the air. "Fine. I just want to make sure."

"Why are you here anyway?" You just have to asked. 

It's not like you hate it. It's just you didn't expect his visit, a sleep over to be exact. You tilted your head and waited for Sehun's reply. The latter just shrugged his shoulders. You were sitting on your bed and Sehun let his back fall on the soft mattress. He closed his eyes and smiled.

"You don't want me here?" He asked back.

"It's not like that—"

"Then can we sleep now?" He cut you off.

You looked at him, frowning. It's not that you're mad at him. You were just in deep thoughts of yours just by staring blankly at Sehun's peaceful face. When he didn't get a reply, he opened his right eye, peaking on you. He took your hand in his to get your attention. You blinked.

"What's the matter?"

"You should stop answering my question with a question you know." You playfully said and he grinned.

He pulled you with him, letting your head rest on his chest. He wrapped his long arms around you and the way he held you made you feel secured. You can't help but to smile with his gestures. 

"Just rest ok? I know you have a long day tomorrow." He mumbled, eyes closed.

Even without words being uttered, Sehun knew there is something that's bothering you. He just don't want to pry anymore especially he know's your tired. He tightened his arms around you but enough to make you breathe. To be honest, you feel too comfortable to even let go of him.

"Sleep tight Tia." Sehun whispered, inhaling the scent of your hair.

 

*          *          *

 

"Yah! That's my breakfast!" You wailed when Sehun took a bite of your pancake.

He grinned, still continue munching his stolen bite of your pancake. Mrs. Choi smiled as she listened to the both of you, bickering so early in the morning. She was cooking pancakes, bacon and omelet for a change. It's always been cereal especially when you have class but because Sehun is there, she wanted to make something for the young man.

"Mom! Sehun's keep stealing my breakfast!" You pouted but Mrs. Choi ignored your cry.

"Your mom loves me too much to even listen to you." Sehun said.

He put his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer. The two of you were having breakfast in the kitchen bar. You were sitting on a stool while Sehun stood beside you with his arms still around your shoulders. He leaned closer to your ear, whispering something.

"I know what you did last night." Sehun softly hissed.

Your eyes widened. What did he mean about that? You just hoped he wasn't talking about the kiss. If he does, you don't know what you'll do. Your cheeks start to flame red. The way your heart pounds didn't help at all. All your blood just rushes up to your face.

Please just not the kiss!

"W-what are you talking about?" You tried to act like you know nothing.

Sehun smirked, looking straightly to your eyes. You were inches away from his face. He leaned closer, placing his forehead on yours. Closing his eyes, Sehun began mumbling something. 

"You...I didn't expect you to do such things." He chuckled.

Oh God...how did he know about the kiss?!

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it!" I stuttered.

"You should be. I was hurt because of you." Sehun said, retreating his face.

"I told you—w-wait! Hurt?" I raised a brow, actually confused of what he said.

Sehun pointed his left cheek before taking my hand and place on it. "You slapped me last night and not to mention, you were even sleep talking!"

"Oh...sorry." I smiled, relieved that the kiss is still a mystery for him. I caressed his cheek hoping to ease the pain.

"Ok. You two should stop that already. Tia, hurry up. You got a class to go." Mrs. Choi, putting some more of her cookings on the table. "Daniel Choi! Come down now or you'll be late for work!"

Sehun and you chuckled when Mr. Choi came down running with only one foot in a shoe. You checked your wrist watch and the clock is already ticking, saying that you should be off already. You jumped off of the stool, gulping your milk in one drink. You came to Mrs. and Mr. Choi's side and kissed their cheeks.

"I'll go first. See you later guys." You ran to the living room, taking your bag with you.

"Nasoo!" You called out and Nasoo came in to your sight, wobbling. You smiled, kneeling to catch him.

"Hi boy. Wait for me later ok? Don't come out running in the streets again, do you get me?" Nasoo barked and you hoped it was a 'arasso' response from him.

You were about to open the door when Sehun came, running towards you. Keys in his hand and he bid his goodbye to your dog too. You looked at him and he opened the door himself. 

"What?" He said nonchalantly.

"Where are you going?" You asked and he rolled his eyes.

"To drive you to school, where else?" He grabbed your hand, pulling you out of the doorstep. 

The two of you were already outside and Sehun, out of the blue slapped his forehead. You looked at him, flabbergasted. He cursed under his breath so you tug his hand. He looked at you while you frowned.

"What's wrong now?"

"I...forgot I didn't bring my car here. I was just jogging yesterday when I reached your house." Sehun softly said. "Sorry."

Sehun rubbed his nape while you smiled at him, shaking your head.

"It's fine. Really. I can take the bus anyway."

He sighed. Sehun then saw something—someone behind a car that's just 3 house away from yours. His eyes narrowed when he caught a glimpse of a bearded man in thick coat but he was snapped out of his thoughts when someone cleared his throat. You both looked at the source of it and it was just Mr. Choi, grinning as he holds his key up in the air.

"So...are you two up for a ride or not?" Mr. Choi asked.

You smiled at him and walked to his car. You and Mr. Choi went inside the car already but Sehun remained on his feet. He was searching for the man he saw before who looks so mysterious. Then after few seconds, the man popped his head out of the car where he was hiding at. He was holding a camera and no doubt, he was taking pictures of Sehun.

"Sehun, don't you want a ride?" You asked and Sehun looked at you, sheepishly nodded.

He gritted his teeth, already having a clue to what is going to happen. 

 

*          *          *

 

Sehun came to their dorm, slowly closing the door. He took off his shoes and straightly went to his room. Passing by the living room, he saw Kai, sitting on the floor while watching TV. Kai knew someone arrived though. He looked at Sehun, giving the younger one a small smile. Sehun smiled back. Kai looked so haggard.  His eyes are puffy and his hair is in a mess. Sehun went to sit beside him and there were silence.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk last time." Sehun said, breaking the ice.

Kai smirked, shaking his head. He patted Sehun's head and just continue watching some variety shows. Sehun never seen him in this kind of situation. He pities him but he knows he shouldn't. Kai is a strong man that nobody would look at him with pity.

"You ok?" Sehun didn't stop himself for asking.

There was a moment of silence but Sehun still waited for an answer. He didn't mean to pry but he wonders what happened to Kai that it made him look miserable.

"I got rejected." Kai uttered softly, staring down.

Sehun was still for a moment not until he finally get what Kai had just said. His eyes widened, mouth agape. He turned his head to Kai, didn't know what to say.

"T-Tia?" 

Of course it's Tia. That's why we ticked off each other because of a mere date. Sehun, you're an idiot! Sehun cursed inside his head.

"Yeah. She's the one. The girl I like and the girl you deny of having feelings with." Kai said, looking at Sehun.

Sehun blinked. He didn't know what to say. Yesterday Kai confessed already...that's why he got rejected. He frowned, feeling bad for Kai. Of course he feels pain yesterday. Knowing that Kai and Tia were on a date but he hates seeing Kai like this too. But what bugs his mind is...is it true what Kai had just said? That he's denying his feelings?

"I'm sorry." Sehun sadly said.

"Don't be." Kai smiled. "It's not your fault nor Tia's. Nobody's at fault so don't be sorry."

"Hmm. So...how was it yesterday? The date I mean."

"Yesterday is one of the best days I have ever had. Too bad it ended so anguish for me." Kai bitterly chuckled.

Sehun slide down, lying on the cold wooden floor. He ran his fingers across his hair, exhaling. Kai smiled, ruffling the maknae's hair. Sehun looked at him with a small frown.

"Don't give me that look Sehun. It's not like you're the one who got rejected." 

"Kai..."

"I'll be fine. Now I want you to sort out your feelings before you regret everything." Kai seriously said.

He exactly knows how you like love Sehun. He wants Sehun to do something before everything comes to an end...before it's too late. Sehun seems to be still confuse. After all, he's the type of person who can be so subtle. The ice between them broke when their attention got caught up when the door opened. Their eyes went wide open when a familiar figure showed up

 

"Look who's back?" The doe-eyed said with a smile.

 


An update for you guys ;]] Happy New Year!

Not that long like the other updates but I hope you'll enjoy.

Mian...for being a bad/lazy author T ^ T

But I want to thank you guys for everything. For the support and patience.

It's 2k14...I hope there will be no silent readers anymore O:]]

Sehun and I are really thankful for the ever loyal fans. We're nearing 400 subs! YEHET!

 

NEAR 400 SUBS?! *LE DIES*

 

Saranghaeyo you!

and oh...yep! They kissed ;]] Although it wasn't the best kiss but...

Subscribe.Comment.Upvote.Love

cr: rightful owners of gifs