I miss you

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

"Ha...ha..." Sehun panted. He leaned his body on the cold wall of SM's practice room. He was rather in deep thoughts than being tired. 'I wonder what she's doing right now'

"Aish! Focus Sehun! You can call her later anyway..." He walked out from the practice room to get himself a drink. His hands are placed inside his sleeveless hoodie's pocket as he walked.

"Sehun!" Chanyeol called out. He ran to Sehun, slumping his heavy arm on the younger one's shoulders. "Where are you going?"

"Out. Just need some refreshment and something to eat." Sehun answered lazily. Chanyeol smirked when an idea came into his mind. Well, there always a bright idea that keeps coming in and out of his brain.

"You know, there is this nearby cafe that I just discovered." He said while moving his brows up and down. Sehun pursed his lips, and just followed Chanyeol who's obviously wanted to be treated. 

It didn't took them that long to reach the cafe Chanyeol was talking about. Sehun squinted when strands of sunlight passed through the spaces of the trees, and hit his eyes. The cafe was located just few blocks away from their company's management. The place was rather...peaceful. Only few people come and go there.

"It's on you, ok?" Chanyeol said as he held the handle of the glass door. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Just open it hyung."

Chanyeol softly laughed and pushed the door open. Sehun's eyes wander around inside the cafe. He smiled when the place reminded him the restaurant he used to eat back at the resort. Where he and Tia had their first lunch together...alone.

On the other hand, Chanyeol is on his way to the counter when he accidentally bumped into a girl when she turned around after getting her order. 

"Oops! I'm sorry." You apologized first without looking at the person in front of you.

"Tia?" Chanyeol said and a grin appeared on his face when you lifted your head and recognize the person you bumped into. You smiled back at him and waved your free hand.

"Hey."

Sehun immediately turned his head to the direction where he heard your name. He smirked and walked beside Chanyeol. Your eyes were caught by a figure that just appeared beside the tall rapper. Your lips turned into a curve of smile.

"Hey you." You said and he chuckled. 

Chanyeol moved his head from left to right. Exchanging his glances towards Sehun back to you and he grinned how the two were busy looking at each other.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun said breaking the ice.

"Well, for the last time I remembered this is a public area." You answered back. 

Chanyeol cracked. He laughed, bending as his hands rested on his knees. He stood back when he finally recovered from laughing. "That's a good one Tia." He complimented while patting your shoulder lightly.

"Hyung, that's not even funny."

"Not for you." Chanyeol retorted and stuck his tongue out. You giggled and nodded in agreement. Sehun playfully glared at him and went to your side instead. 

"Hyung, you go ahead and take our order." Sehun said as he put his arm on your shoulders and pulled you closer. You softly gasp of the unexpected move of him. Chanyeol also gasped but it's louder that he pointed out his index finger on Sehun's arm.

"What is the meaning of this?!" He said and his jaw dropped. Like literally.

Sehun arched his brows. 'Oh how can I forget? He's almost the twin of Baekhyun hyung' 

"What? It's not like I'm harassing Tia or anything." Sehun nonchalantly said and walked you together with him to the table located on the corner. "Oh hyung, I want my bubble tea." Sehun smiled and winked.

Chanyeol pouted but he was left with no choice. The guy already pulled Tia with him and found a table and most especially, Chanyeol is depending on him. It's his treat anyway.

"Right. And that also mean I can get anything I want!" Chanyeol said as he snapped his fingers. He grinned evilly while walking to the counter. It creeps the lady on the counter who's the cashier he assumed.

"Uh...can I do my order now?"

 

"Yah...what are you doing?" You said when Sehun pulled a chair.

"Sit." You obediently complied. You were a little bit confused even though that's just the normal him. Sehun sat beside you and smiled. He rested his left hand on the head of the back of your seat. 

"Ish...what's with that smile?" You tilted your head after you put your books on the table.

"What do you mean what? Aren't you happy that we saw each other again?" 

"Ah---so you're happy to see me then?" You said, narrowing your eyes on him. He nodded while biting his lower lip.

"So that also means you miss me?" You wiggled your brows. Sehun scoffed and crossed his arms while leaning his back on the chair.

"That's another thing." He said. "Anyway, what about you?"

"If I miss you?" Sehun nodded.

"Hmm...let's see. Ah! I guess, I did. Just a little bit." You said gesturing your thumb and index fingers on the little bit part. Sehun rolled his eyes and you giggled at his reaction.

"We've never seen each other for 2 days and you say just a little bit?" He scoffed. You grinned and still, nodded your head not changing your mind.

"You're being naughty, tsk." He said ruffling your hair. You squealed and slapped his hand away. 

"Don't mess my hair." You pouted and he laughed. He then leaned closer and his lips touched your ear. The blood rushed to your face making you all red. He smirked before he whisper.

"Have you forgotten how I like girls in their bed hair?"

You swore you felt him smile before he retreated. He raised his brows waiting for your response. He was wearing this smirk in his face. All you did is just to look away. You arranged your hair with your fingers while Sehun laughed.

"This can't be consider as a bed hair." You said and took a sip on your bubble tea. 

"Hmm...whatever." He said.

"Anyway, Baekhyun hyung called you last night, right?" You nodded and Sehun shifted on his seat. He moved his chair closer to you and clasped his hands together, placing it on the table.

"So, hyung mentioned to me that you---"

"GUYS!" Chanyeol interrupted, jumping in the middle of the two while both arms resting on each of their shoulders. Sehun flinched when he felt his hyung on his back. He gritted his teeth and shot a glare on him.

"What??" Chanyeol innocently asked. 

"Would you please stop doing that?" Sehun said, annoyed with his older member childishness.

"Oh? You mean this?" Chanyeol said and jumped again, slumping his arms back to where it was placed before. You softly laughed especially on Sehun's priceless reaction.

"Calm down." You mouthed and he seemed to understand. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before glancing at Chanyeol over his shoulder.

"Hyung could you please...just go back there and take our food?"

"Oh. Yeah sure." He said and grinned before leaving the two alone. 

"You did great." You complimented but Sehun just wore his poker face. Probably he was still calming himself down. 

"As I was saying---"

"Sehun what do you want to eat?" 

Sehun jumped from his seat when Chanyeol unexpectedly...well maybe it was an expected thing to happen that he sneakily appeared beside the maknae...again.

"Gosh hyung! When will you stop that?!" Sehun snapped out. Good thing that there's no other customer aside from the three of them. You just looked at the angry Sehun while holding your bubble tightly with both hands.

"Oh..." Chanyeol scratched his nape. "I just want to know what do you want to eat?"

Sehun was about to nag at Chanyeol again but before anything could happen you kicked Sehun's leg making him to groan in pain. He glanced at you and you immediately throw your gaze away. He breathe in again.

"Sorry." He muttered. 

"So we're friends again?!" Chanyeol beamed. His hands were placed on Sehun's shoulders and the latter have no choice but to nod his head. "Just get me anything edible."

Sehun shoved Chanyeol's hands off from his shoulders and sat back. He watched his hyung walk back to the counter. He then rubbed his chest area, letting out a deep sigh.

"This is gonna be a long day for me." Sehun mumbled. He looked at you who's busy with your bubble tea and your phone. You were startled when he suddenly took the drink from your hand making the straw slip out from your lips.

"Hey! What do you think you'r----" 

Your eyes widened when he sipped on the same straw where your lips touched before. 'Our second indirect kiss!' You blushed but you fought yourself from having those pinkish tint on your cheeks. 

"Yah! Get your own." You loudly said and pouted. Sehun stopped from drinking and looked at you intensely. "Baekhyun hyung told me you were in detention."

"My drink."

"And you met a new friend too?"

"Sehun~"

"What?"

"Why did you take my drink?" You said and took it back from him. "I was just stressed because of Chanyeol hyung. Now it's your turn. Could you answer my questions properly?" He said, irritated.

"O-oh. Alert." You softly said. Sehun narrowed his eyes and you leaned. "The grouch is back." You hissed and giggled when he messed his hair.

"Calm down. I was just teasing." You said while giggling. You slowly reached your hands up to his hair and fixed it gently as you could. "I was in detention for some reason and about my new friend, he's nice. Don't worry, ok?"

Sehun stared at you lovingly. He grabbed your hand and slowly bring it down placing it on his lap. He held your hand with both of his giving you some warmth.

"Tia..." The way he says your name, just make your heart melts. 

"Ok. I got in detention because of some reason and yes. I found myself a new friend. But I'm not so sure if we'll bump into each other again."

"Is that all is?" You nodded and there it is again. His mood changed as he flashed that charismatic smile. Chanyeol then joined the two of you with the orders he made.

"What is this? A buffet?" Sehun sarcastically said as he eyed the foods. Muffins, pancakes, and different kind of sandwiches together with coffee and Sehun's bubble tea.

"Ha-ha. Now you made it funny." Chanyeol answered while rolling his eyes. He decided to have conversation with Tia than the moody maknae.

"Didn't you miss me?" Chanyeol said, opening his arms for your embrace. You giggled, wrapped your arms around him. 

"Of course I've missed you."

 

Sehun's brows pulled up together, how you just hugged Chanyeol and saying those I miss you words to him. You never done it with him that so natural. It seems like your closer to Chanyeol. That's how he sees it.
 
"Yah! How come you've missed him and not me?" You smiled at him, as he pulled you by the shoulder, stopping the hugging session.
 
"We've never seen each other for a very long time!" Chanyeol answered before you could.
 
You just nodded your head and it left the maknae speechless. It's true anyway. You've never seen the other members except for Kai and Sehun.
 
"Acceptable." Sehun sighed. "Why are you here anyway? Don't you have class to attend?"
 
"I have but only this afternoon. It's on 4 I guess."
 
"You're going to your class and you don't know when? Pssh."
 
"Yah! Are you mocking me?" You said raising your chin at Sehun. He leaned closer, facing you just centimetres away.
 
"If you see it that way." A smirk formed on his lips. Chanyeol just stared until it him again. Well, he's brain specifically.
 
"Oi! No harassing here!" Chanyeol said loudly and changed his sitting position, squishing himself between you and Sehun.
 
"See Tia? You should stop taking advantage of me." Sehun grinned, he leaned his back on the chair while crossing his arms over his chest.
 
"And for your information Mr. Conceited here, I'm not taking advantage of you and never was." You fired back leaning your head to the back to see him grinning at you. Chanyeol was just to tall for you to see Sehun on the other side.
 
"Yeah! Who told you she's harassing you?!" Chanyeol butted in making faces as he turned to Sehun. Sehun looked at his hyung directly in the eyes before making his move.
 
"Hyung, who on earth wouldn't want this?" Sehun said opening his arms, referring to his nice body and let's just say to the whole him. Sehun smirked, wiggling his brows playfully. He was on the mood to play this time.
 
"Eew..." Chanyeol crumpled his face in disgust while you laughed, clapping your hands.  He was in his derp face again. Well what do you expect from the derp king?
 
"Look who's talking." Sehun nonchalantly said, shoving the older one's shoulder. He turned his eyes to the next person who is seated beside Chanyeol and smiled genuinely at you. You smiled back in return.
 
"So, where are the others?" You said attempting to escape from the trap Sehun just made by his captivating eyes. He chuckled on your lame excuse. He knew you always want to get out from the gaze he's giving.
 
"They're still inside the building. Mr. Lee Sooman called for their presence to discuss something about the comeback." Sehun said, taking another sip.
 
Chanyeol only moved his head in a nod, making himself busy with his food. You eyed the busy Chanyeol and Sehun noticed your bothered face. He slowly stood up from his sit and sat beside you instead. 
 
"Is he always like this?" You hissed softly, leaning closer to Sehun. He did the same thing. He wore his smirk when he heard what you've said. Instead of giving you an answer, Sehun reached for his drink on the other side of the table and sneakily rested his arm over your shoulder.
 
"Wae? You think that Kai hyung only have that appetite?" He said and stared at you blankly. You raised your shoulders, tilting your head for a no.
 
"I'm sure you saw how much Kai can eat. You got a dinner date with him, didn't you?"
 
"It's not a date!" You protested, sitting up straight. 
 
"Then why are you overreacting?" 
 
"Hmm...you tricked me." You mumbled and the latter can't help to put a smile on his face. He poked your forehead and grinned, leaning closer.
 
"I miss this cute side of yours. I miss you." 
 
His husky voice in a low tone rang inside your ears. Of course it doesn't mean to him like more than anything. It's just a mere missing best friend. You smiled and poke his forehead back.
 
"You mean it?" You said holding in your obvious smile. 
 
"Yah! How come you've got there??" Chanyeol said with his mouth full. Sehun looked at Chanyeol in disbelief. The tall guy is such a mood ruiner. Not to mention his hamster face because of those cheeks with foods.
 
"You were busy with your food that's why." Sehun said, rolling his eyes. 
 
"Oh, my bad." He laughed.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

enjoy

For Chanyeol and Sehun~

tumblr_mho4hgrU0q1s44deno1_400.png

well, who wouldn't want him??? 

tumblr_m9b69isqaN1rsh49b.jpg