New friend?

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

If there are any typos please forgive me, I don't have much time to recheck ^ ~ ^


"Ugh..." 

You panicked when he started to rubbed his back. His face was showing how painful it was to fall. 'Aish...now what do I do?'

"Are you ok?"

He lifted his right hand, indicating you to stop whatever you're planning to do. You worriedly looked at him.

"I-I'm fine." He said with his head hang low. You can see in the corner of his lips, he forced a smile. You nodded your head and still helped him up on his feet. He dusted his jeans off.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. And oh, I'm sorry about that." You sheepishly smiled at him.

It was the first time that you got to see his face. He has these small eyes behind his big nerd glasses and his two cute front teeth that made him look like a rabbit. Your lips formed into a smile and your hands reacted on their own, pinching his cheeks.

"You're so cute!" 

"U-uhm...thanks. I-I g-guess." He stuttered.

You released his poor cheeks and sat back on the floor. You patted the space beside you for him to sit down. He hesitantly complied while arranging his glasses properly.

"Can't we sit on the chairs instead? The floor's cold."

You giggled at him while shrugging your shoulders. "It's ok. I'm just more comfortable here."

"You can sit on the chair if you want." You continued.

"Oh, uhm...I'm fine." He smiled.

 

You swear his smile is addicting. It's like a virus that can infect anyone contagiously. You smiled too and it was very bright.

"So, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"What kind of question is that?" You said while raising your brow. "It's simple. I was sent here by my "least favorite" teacher." You pouted and landed the back of your head on a leg of a chair. 

He smiled, tilting his head to get a better vision of you.

"I mean, why? You look too innocent to do something bad."

"I am innocent. And so is your face." You looked at him on the corner of your eyes and stick your tongue out and he chuckled in return. You smiled, because it was your turn to ask.

"Me? Well, It's kind of complicated actually."

"Try me."

You sounded so challenging that his face grew in amazement. He softly laughed and sighed in defeat. 

"Alright. I---well, will you believe me if I tell you I punched somebody in my class?"

You're eyes widened at his sudden confession. 'This guy can punch?!'  It just doesn't suit his image for being a nerd or something. You snapped out from your thoughts when he laughed.

"Sorry." You said and smiled sheepishly. 

"No it's ok. I know it's unbelievable anyway."

"Well, did you?"

"Did what?"

"You know...that punch?"

"Oh, that?" He chuckled. "Unbelievable but yes."

You opened your mouth to say something but not even a single word came it from it instead, you smiled and congratulated him in his surprise.

"He must really pissed you off." You punched him playfully on the shoulder while giggling. He gasp and grinned.

"Who told you it was a he?"

"You mean she?!" You exclaimed with widened eyes. This guy is really something. Your lips turned into a frown when he laughed out of the blue.

"I was joking." He said while his eyes were completely gone because his undefeated smile. You gasp and hit him with your bag. 

"You're one naughty kid!"

"Hey! I didn't know you'll fall for it!"

You giggled and pursed your lips. You don't have anything to do so you decided to sleep. 

"Can I lean on you?" You said while tilting your head and hugged your bag close to your chest. He find it cute though. He never thought a girl would befriend with him.

"Uhm... I guess so." He replied and you rested your head on his shoulder. 

"Hmm, my birth month is December. So you think you're older?"

He smiled and nodded his head. "Good. You can be my older brother then." 

"Goodnight big bro." You smiled and closed your eyes. "Wake me up when the bell rings, ok?"

 He stared at you for a moment before a smile crept his lips. "Yeah...sure."

'Big bro huh?'

 

 

 

The old man tapped his fingers as he waited for an answer. 

"Well...?"

"Uhm, I swear I didn't know what happened Mr. Principal." You said with honesty. 

You're in the principal's office together with Mrs. Kim and the principal. Mrs. Kim raised a brow with her arms crossed over her chest. With her spectacles, hiding her fiery eyes. She looked like those step mothers in her tied up bun hair.

"Then who do you think did this? The teachers? Me?!" Mrs. Kim snapped out in front of you. 

"Well if Hyomin doesn't hate me I'll be thinking it was you." You softly muttered while your eyes wandered around the room.

"Are you muttering Ms. Choi?" The principal said as he folded his palms together.

"A-ani." You immediately responded while shaking your head. 

"Good. Cause I don't like to hear muttering here especially in my office." He said and laid his back on his comfy sit. 

"Mrs. Kim, do you think I'll embarrass myself and get into detention by doing that on my own?"

"You're talking to a teacher young lady." Mrs. Kim glared.

"It's just a common logic, don't you think sonsaengnim?" You smiled innocently while she kept herself normal, which is obviously she's not in her normal state. Her ears were getting red.

"That's enough Tia. Can you just tell us the name?" The principal interrupted. 'Mentioning name is a bad idea, I don't even have any proofs'

"But I swear, I really don't have any idea." You said and your eyes were almost pleading on him to let you go.

"Hmm...you know that vandalism in this campus is prohibited." You lowered your head as you nodded. "But as you said, we still don't have any proofs, am I right?"

Once again, you nodded your head in agreement. He pursed his lips and unfolded his hands, placing it on the arms of the chair.

"Alright, you're off the hook. But next time I don't want any of this to happen again." 

You uncontrollably smiled as you stood up from your seat, grabbing his hand and shook it. 

"Gomawo~" 

He chuckled and retreated his hand. "Alright, alright. You can leave now before I change my mind."

You bowed your head and turned to Mrs. Kim, playfully sticking your tongue out. Now she fumed in anger. "But Mr.---" she was about to complain but he raised his hand to shut her up. 

"That's enough."

You slowly closed the door and turned to your left, to see your new friend sitting on a chair waiting for his turn. He lifted his head when he heard the door clicked.  You smiled at him and pointed at the room with your thumb.

"It's your turn." 

"Wish me luck?" 

You giggled and patted his shoulder. "Good luck."

He let out a deep sigh before turning the knob open. You turned your body away from the office when he finally closes it. A loud yell called out for your name so sudden.

"Tia!!!"

It was Sunhwa and she's running towards you. You smiled at the panting girl in front of you who's crouching with hands on her knees. 

"Are you ok?" You asked while giggling as you rubbed her back slowly. She waved her hand gesturing she's fine. She stood up properly when her breathing came back to normal.

"I should be the one asking that to you." Sunhwa said. "Are you ok?! What did they do to you?!"

You laughed at her behavior while she puts her hands on your shoulders. 

"Yah! You're exaggerating!" 

"Don't care. As long as I can revenge you on that evil witch." You widened your eyes when he cracked her knuckles together. 'Hyomin really ticked Sunhwa huh' 

"Will you please think about that later?" You said and wear your bag properly. "Right now I need my lunch. I've been sticker in detention for hours."

You two were walking to the cafeteria when Sunhwa suddenly stood in front of you and stopped.

"Speaking of detention, I heard there was another student who was sent to detention." You smiled and nodded your head.

"Actually, it wasn't so bad since I made a new friend. He's nice."

"He?!"

Again your friend attracts some attention in the cafeteria of her sudden outburst. You mentally slapped your forehead when all she did to those staring pupils is to shot them a glare.

"Can't you be more...nice?"

"Well don't they know staring is bad?" She sarcastically said and you just rolled your eyes in response.

"It's not their fault anyway. You scream like there's no tomorrow." You explained and dragged her on a table and sit down. 

"Well I'm sorry! I was just...excited to know. Back to the topic, how does he look like?" Ah said and moved closer and her eyes didn't even blinked.

"Hmm, he looks like a bunny rabbit for me."

"In short you find him cute." She said and did a merong. You crinkled your nose as your brows furrowed. 

"I do and there's nothing wrong about it. I treat him as my big brother since I really want to have one and he does the same thing."

"What? Treat you like a big brother too?" She laughed.

"Ha-ha...very funny." You said and stood up to get some food for yourself. Sunhwa, obviously followed along and took her own tray.

"We've been talking about this "new friend" of yours but you never even mention his name."

Now that turned you back into reality. You closed your eyes and mentally cursed yourself for not ben asking his name. Sunhwa laughed at your unexpected, well for her it is an expected reaction.

"You forgot to ask, didn't you?"

It's a habit of yours to be got entertained and forgot to ask the people's name that you have encountered and chit chat to.

 

 

 

Sehun dialed the numbers for the 12th time but still, no one's picking up the phone. "Why isn't she picking up?" He mumbled confusedly. He entered another number and called his hyung.

"Thehun-ah!" 

A loud scream from the other line almost made him deaf. He pulled away the phone from his ear and let it recover from the scream he got.

"Do you really need to scream hyung?" Sehun said in disbelief. 

"Hahah! Sorry, got excited." Baekhyun chuckled. "Well...it's not like everyday you remember to call me I mean you rather call the other members than me and talk to them cause I know you'll only get annoy---"

"Ok hyung breathe." Sehun nonchalantly said, interrupting the older member of his. And guess what? Baekhyun did.

"Ok I'm good. What is it?" He said after the long breathe in.

"Can you please do me a favor?" Sehun said in a gentle manner. He might not see but he can picture him out grinning ear to ear.

"Am I hearing this right? Our Thehun needs a favor?" Baekhyun chuckled.

"Shut up hyung. Oh never mind. Why did I bother to ask you anyway. I still have Kyungsoo hyung to---"

"Don't you dare drop this call Oh Sehun." Baekhyun firmly said causing a smirk to form on Sehun's lips. "What is it?"

"Can you please check on Tia? She's not picking up my phone calls."

"Ooh~ maybe she's on a date!"

"Hyung..."

"Ok, ok. I got it. Chow." Baekhyun said before he ended the call. Sehun shook his head slowly before he put his phone away. 

"Sehun are you ready?" Kai said when he suddenly came to Sehun's side. The latter nodded and followed his fellow dancing buddy.

"Do you think Baekhyun hyung's brain still working right?" Sehun asked out of the blue that taken aback Kai.

"Hmm...not sure but let's wish him the best." Kai answered and head locked Sehun as they laugh.

 

 

 

The shiny rectangular device vibrated on your night stand and you immediately picked up, hopping on you soft bed.

"Yoboseyo?" You answered without checking the callers I.D.

"Who's the dorkiest dork here on earth?"

You smiled ear to ear knowing him just by the manner of his talking. You dropped your towel down from your hair and rested it on your lap.

"Baeky~"

"Hey! How's our little pretty sister-in-law?" Baekhyun laughed. You were shocked that he knew though. Clearing your throat, you spoke back your response.

"What do you mean?" 

"Don't act innocent Tia. We all can sense that you like our maknae more than a best friend." He chuckled.

"Am I that obvious?"

"To us? Big yes. To him? Big no." 

You pouted and brushed your wet dried hair gently. "Why did you call anyway? Is there something wrong?"

"Oh yes there is. Your best friend's getting worried and asked me a favor to check on you." Hearing that Sehun did all this just to check on you already made your heart melt. 

"Gomawo~ but, why didn't he call me himself?" 

"He did! He said you're not picking up and he's still in the middle of a dance practice together with Kai that's why he asked me to do it instead."

"Ah...I must be still having my shower that time."

"It's good that you're feeling fresh. So, I'll start my duty now. How's your day Ms. Tia?" 

"Hm, good and bad I guess."

"Ooh...wonder what could have happen!" He's excitement made you giggled loudly.

"Bad because I was sent to detention and please don't ask why. Good, because I made a new friend in detention. To sum it all up, I'm still alive and living healthily."

A loud giggling can be heard from Baekhyun on the other line. You smiled and turned off all the lights except for the lamp on the night stand. 

"That's good. So what's the name of your new friend?"

"Ah...that's another problem I got. I forgot to ask his name." You sighed and lie on your bed while staring at the empty ceiling.

"So it's a he then?" He chuckled. 

"Yes, and what's funny?" You asked eagerly wanting to know what's behind that soft chuckle. 

"Nothing! Hahah!"

"Wait, shouldn't you supposed to be with Chanyeol or he's to join the call together?"

"Nah, the giant and I fought. But nothing serious!" He laughed and bid his goodbye not even letting you say your goodbye. You put your phone on the night stand after sending a text message to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun grinned and typed his reply back. 'Good night too Tia'

"So have you talked to her?" Sehun said as soon as he answered the call.

"Eyooo wassup!" Baekhyun laughed. He can hear his younger brother groaned in frustration.

"Yes, yes. I already talked to her and she said she's ok. She even made a new friend in detention!"

"Friend? Detention?" Sehun mumbled and Baekhyun has a grin of a a monkey.

"Guess what? It's a he too!" Baekhyun said. "Oh! Tia said her goodnights to everyone." he continued and he hung up immediately. He evilly laughed alone as softly as he could.

"Mission accomplish! That's a one good work Byun Baekhyun." He said to his reflection in the mirror, praising himself. D.O who just passed by, laughed when he saw it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyooo~ sorry for not updating these last few days. Busy in school

I hope you can understand my sched.=3

enjoy