Good progress

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

The night already comes and you were on your pjs sitting on your bed while watching the performance of EXO. You smiled and cheered loudly when they began to dance.

"Wooo!!! Suho! Baekhyun! Chanyeol! D.O.! Kai! Se Hun! EXO-K!" You fan chant happily when you suddenly heard a knock on your door.

"Yah! If you keep doing that I'll break that TV of yours. Just lower down your voice honey." You dad said while peeking his head on the door.

"Sorry." You muttered together with peace sign. Your dad shook his head smiling. "Crazy fan girl."

He closed the door and you concentrated back to their performance, amaze how they were so charismatic especially...Se Hun. ^ ^

"Wah...I really love when his forehead is shown." You mumbled still in daze on the TV screen. "And I really hate it when the camera doesn't take his beautiful turn back part." You pouted.

Once their performance was over, you lie down on your bed and grabbed your phone. "Should I? I Shouldn't..." You muttered deciding if you'll text him or not.

Yet-----you still ended on sending him one before covering your body with your blanket. After few minutes, your phone vibrates and you check and saw Se Hun's reply. You smiled before drifting to dream land.

 

==EXO==

 

"That was a great performance." "You guys did a great job." "Well done, well done." Some noonas and producers patted their backs as they entered the back stage.

"Hyungs, I'll just be on the dressing room." Se Hun excused himself. 

♫Baby don't cry~ tonight...♪ Se Hun hummed seems to be in good mood. He checks his phone and noticed a message. He smiles as he reads it.

 

  MY Big Fan

-Hey ^ ^ . I watched your performance tonight and you guys did a great job! 

 Though I kinda hate when you can't get enough screen time X3

 Tell the others I say hi and say my congratulations to them too. =)

 Good night~

 

"She's really bold telling these stuffs." Se Hun chuckled while making his reply.

 

 Handsome Devil

-Thanks. You hate when I don't get my screen time? Yeah, I kinda feel bad too.

 Well, it's ok. Sleep well Tia. I'll send your regards to them don't worry.

 Night. 

 P/S ~sleep early so you won't stay ugly XP

 

"Send." He pressed the button while smiling to himself. 

 

~~~~~

 

==The Next Day==

 

"Morning Mr. guard." You greeted. "Oh, you're back. Good morning. Is that for them again?" He said pointing to the lunch boxes and plastics.

"Yeah. I decided to make a homemade breakfast for the other member, Se Hun. He's kinda choosy. And this is for the others, you can have your share too." You said taking a sandwich and a coffee for him.

"Wow...thank you! You're such a nice girl." He said bowing lightly while taking the foods. You smiled at him and nodded back.

"Well, I have to go now. I'm going to be late. Bye!" You said and walk to your school's way.

"Tia! Hey." Sunhwa runs to your way. You looked back and smiled at her. "Morning."

"Yeah...good...morning. Phew! I hate running." Sunhwa said while panting. "Then don't run." You continued walking clutching with your bag on your shoulder.

"By the way...why are you here? This isn't the way you're taking when going on school. Did your family move house?" Sunhwa asked.

"Ah...ani. I just delivered breakfast in that big building." You said.

"Jinja? For who?"

"EXO." You answered shortly while smiling at her. Her jaws dropped and grabbed your arm while shaking it.

"Seriously? That's their building?! Oh my god! You're such a troll." She said while giggling.

"Yah! I'm not ok. I just accidentally knew about it." You then glanced on your wrist watch and your eyes widened.

"Sunwha, we only have 15 minutes left! Let's run now!" You said grabbing her hand forcing her to run.

"Waaa! Tia, slow down!" She really hates running.

 

==At school==

 

You had your head hung low together with Sunhwa.

"Sorry we're late." You said to your teacher. You two manage to get inside the gate before the ring bells but unfortunately, you're still late.

"It's ok now Ms. Choi. It's just been 5 minutes late so you don't have to worry. But I'll give you two a warning, did you get that?" The teacher said.

"Neh." You both said then went to your seats.

 

~~~~

 

"Good morning boys." The guard greeted the EXO as they went out of their van. They looked at each other and greeted him back. It was new for them that the guard was greeting them.

"Here. Your friend told me to give this to you guys." The guard said and handed Suho the plastic. "Wah...breakfast." Suho said and smiled. It was still warm.

"And Sehun?" The guard said trying to look for that member. "Neh?" Sehun raised his hand to be recognized and the guard handed him lunch boxes.

"These are for you. She said you were choosy." The guard said. Sehun chuckled and saw a note there. 

"Yah! How come you're breakfast is different from ours?" Baekhyun whined and pouted. Sehun looked at him and smirked.

"Because I'm choosy." He answered shortly before entering the building with a smiling face.

'She really did what I told her too' He thought and chuckled. They arrive at their practice room and they sat on the floor taking out the food you bought for them.

"Yah Sehun-ah..." Chanyeol said as he was opening the lunch boxes. Sehun glanced at him raising a brow.

"Can I have some?" Chanyeol gave him his toothy smile while pleading. Sehun smiled and that made him grin more.

"No."

"WAE?!" 

"Nope." Sehun just smiled and took an egg roll and taste it. "Hmm...yummy." He muttered while eating. He was eating happily while the others drool at his foods.

"Hmm..." Kai saw a piece of paper and he reads it aloud with a smile. It was the note you leave.

"Sehun~ah...I made my promise so eat healthy. And please don't complain anymore…share some with your hyungs, ok? ^ ^" 

"Yah!" Sehun tried to snatch the paper from him but it was no use.

"AHA! I knew it! Tia's really nice. Now c'mon maknae...share some please." Chanyeol and Baekhyun took some fried rice and bacons.

"Wah, even my favorite bacon is here." Baekhyun said happily.

"Urgh..." Sehun groaned and sighed. "Yeah, yeah. Just grab some not whole of it." Sehun said still ended on sharing.

"Thanks maknae." They all said smiling bright.

"Tia sure can cook." Kai stated. "I know right." Sehun agreed and eat some more. "The egg rolls are the best!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

'I better thank her later...where does she study again? Nah...I'll ask her later' Sehun thought.

 

~~~~~~~

 

"Lunch time!" Onew smiled as he entered your classroom to pick you up. "Oh, you're just in time." You said and gave him a high-5.

"Where's Sunhwa?" He asked. "Oh, she'll be back in no time." You were packing your stuffs that time. 

"Hi, hi!" Sunhwa bursted in. "Let's go? I'm hungrryyy~" She whined.

"Sure, let's go." You link your arm on Onew before dragging Sunhwa with you. You three find an empty table and you sat there together with your food.

"So, I heard you two were late." Onew said and chuckled. "Ish...just don't ask about it anymore." Sunhwa muttered. You just smiled when your phone suddenly vibrates.

"Sehun?" You mumbled and read the message. 

 

  Handsome Devil

-Hey, thanks for the breakfast. The egg rolls taste really good.

  You shouldn't add the note though, they saw it and I have to share =3

  Where's the school you're entering by the way?

 

"My school?" You muttered and noticed that Onew was on your left and on your right was Sunhwa. They were trying to peek.

"Yah!" You exclaimed and they sat like nothing happened. 

"Who is it?" Sunhwa asked. "Yah, don't act like you didn't saw it." You playfully glared at her. "You know who it is." You smiled and replied.

 

To: Handsome Devil

-I'm studying in SM East High University, wae?" You pressed the send button and continue eating.

 

"Yah Tia, don't raise your hopes too much on that guy. You heard me?" Onew said. 

"I don't oppa. I'm happy that we're friends." You mumbled. Sunhwa looked at you in disbelief.

"Happy? Friends? It was just like yesterday that you really want to marry him!" Sunhwa said and kicked her leg under the table to shush her.

"A-aniyo...it's not like that oppa. I admire him but, don't you think it's just too impossible for marrying?" You said and smiled sheepishly.

"Exactly so stop that already Tia." Sunhwa butted in. "Sunhwa~" You whined and looked back on Onew.

"Aish...girls. They really are something. You know you can't lie to me Tia. I'm not stopping you but I'm warning you. I don't want you to get hurt, ok?" Onew said and you nodded. Your phone vibrates and you excitedly check on it.

 

  Handsome Devil

-Oh, just asking. Thanks again by the way.

 And uhm...eat lunch now. You don't have to reply.

 

'I'm eating now pabo...' You giggled and noticed that eyes were on you. "What?" You asked and they just shrugged.

 

==That Afternoon==

 

"Sunhwa...want to go home with us?" You asked locking your arm with Onew. "Oh, my mom's going to pick me up. Maybe next time, ok?" She said and you nodded.

"Bye!" You waved back and walked with Onew. You two were on your way to the gate.

"Tia...don't you think you didn't grow? Your head is just on my shoulder." Onew teased. You slapped his arm and leaned on.

"You're height is just too much oppa."

"I think you got it wrong. My height is just ok. Not yours." He chuckled and you giggled along. "You're getting bad oppa." you pouted.

 

~~~

 

Sehun was waiting for you outside the gate with his car being park on the side of the road. He was inside wearing his sunglasses and grey knit cap avoiding to be notice.

"Where is she?" He mumbled. He lowered the window down to have a better view. He then spotted you but his smile faded away when he saw you with a man.

"Just say thank you Sehun, then leave." He nodded and sighed before going out of his car. He runs towards you.

"Tia..." He called out. You saw him and you smiled muttering his name. "Sehun..." 

Sehun glanced on your arm with Onew and smiled bitterly. You then notice his discomfort and curiousness of Onew so you speak up.

"Ah! Oppa, this is Sehun. Sehun, this is Onew my cousin." Hearing the word 'cousin' he then smiled and greeted Onew brightly.

"Annyeong haseyo! Sehun imnida." He said with a smile. 

"Onew." He said shaking hands with Sehun. You looked at Sehun on how his mood changes so sudden.

"Ah, hyung...can I borrow Tia for now? The hyungs want to see her too." Sehun excused. You look at Onew and he just nodded.

"Take care of her then. She's just like my sister so careful." Onew said and smiled. Sehun nodded before taking your hand leading you to his car. You look back and wave at Onew as he do the same.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked as the car's engine started. 

"I want to thank you so I'm treating you out. What do you want to eat?" He asked glancing at you and back to the road.

"W-wait...I thought the others wants to see me?"

"Well...yeah they do but they didn't tell me to bring you. So?"

"Hmm...I want to eat ice cream." You said and smiled. He nodded. "Ice cream it is then." 

Few minutes later and you arrive on an ice cream shop. You went out of the car with a smile. "Let's go." He said and grabbed your hand...again.

You smiled and followed along. "Good afternoon sir, may I take your order?" The lady asked. 

"Hmm...I'll take the cappuccino one. You?" He asked and your eyes travelled on the ice creams. "I'll take strawberry." You said.

"One cappuccino and strawberry please." Sehun said and the girl started to scoop. "Here you go sir." He handed it to Sehun and he gave yours. He then paid for it and went out

 

   

You two sat on a bench just outside the shop. You took a bite and let it squirm in your mouth. You turned to look at Sehun and smiled at him.

"What?" He asked and bit his ice cream. 

"Why are you so nice to me today?" You asked raising your brows. He just shrugged and put his free arm around your shoulder while eating.

"Yah, what are you doing huh?" You said tugging his shirt. "Shh...We’re in public. It's better if we act like a couple so they won't know it's Oh Sehun." He reasoned.  

'Ah...this is better...' Sehun smiled and glanced at you. Then somebody tapped his shoulder. 

"Excuse me...are you Sehun oppa?" A girl asked with other fans behind her. Sehun smiled and shook his head.

"Aniyo...I'm not him. Sorry." He said and bowed lightly. "Oh, sorry too. We thought you were him. You two kinda look like a lot and your lips are the same too." 

Sehun bit his lips and bowed. "Sorry to disappoint you girls then. You see, I'm here with my girlfriend." Sehun said and pulled you closer.

'Girlfriend?!' You thought as your eyes widened.

"And we all know he have many look alike so...can you please leave us alone? We need some...privacy." Sehun said as polite as he can.

The girls smiled and left. "Thank you." Sehun said.

"Yah! What are you talking about?" You gave him a slight push on his arm causes his sunglasses to move. "Yah, be careful. I don't want my identity to be shown here."

"Sorry, aish..." You grunted. He smiled and pushed his ice cream on your lips leaving you a smudge.

"Yah!" You did the same and he chuckled. "Ok, seriously stop. I can't get my uniform on stain." You said while giggling. 

You gave him a tissue and you wipe your lips and he did the same. "Wait...you still have some over there." You said pointing to the corner of his lips. "Here?" 

"No. Here." You then wipe it off for him. "There, you're all good." You said. "Thanks." he muttered and smiled.

"Hurry up and finish that up already." He said and you finished your cone. "Where do you live?" He asked. "Just few blocks away." You said and stood up.

"Oh. I'll take you home. I-I mean not m-my home, your home." He stuttered. You giggled and nodded. "You're cute." You said and giggled on how cute he was acting.

"Aish, just hurry up and get in, in the car." He said.


~~~

 

"Well, I have to go now then." He said after you two arrive on her house. 

"Oh, take care then. And thanks for today Sehun." You said and smiled warmingly to him. You were about to get inside of your house when he called you once.

"Tia...uhm....never mind." He said and sighed before waving at you. You smiled and bid him goodbye. "Take care Sehun." You said waving at him as he drove away.

"Good progress..." You smiled and entered your house.