Missing me?

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

==The Next Day==

You let out a deep sigh and rest your head on your desk. You yawned many times already. You closed you eyes for the mean time since you came to your school early. 

"Boo!" Your body jump in shock. Once you find who it was, you slapped his arm and he laughed.

"Yah, is that how you greet your adorable cousin?"

"Aish...sorry. It's because you have a bad timing. What do you want Onew?" You asked and banged your forehead on the desk. You feel restless.

Onew looked at you worriedly before patting your head softly.

"Nothing. I just miss you. And...I just want to ask how your trip went." Onew said. Yep. He didn't get the chance to be on the trip since that's only for your class. Onew was in a higher level since he's older than you.

"Trip?!" You said and sat up properly that startled Onew. "Yah, are you sure you're ok?" Onew said and you smiled like an idiot remembering how you first met Se Hun, how you two got along and everything.

"Oh Onew...if you just knew, that time I was the happiest girl..." You said dreamingly still smiling. "Uh...I can see that clearly from your face." Onew said scratching his head in confusion. It's still a mystery for him why you're acting like that.

"May I know what happened to you? You look like a crazy lady smiling like that." Onew stated and with that, you smiled even brighter to him and that creeps him out.

"You don't wanna know~" You said full of aegyo and your eye smile can be seen. "O-----kay. I won't ask then." He said and was about to leave when you called for him.

"Yah! I was just kidding. Come, come. I'll tell you." You said giggling. He did what you said and his ears are ready to listen. "So...?"

"I just met...my dream guy." You said giggling and hugged your blue bear. Well...yeah. For some reasons you bring that bear if you feel down or happy.

"Eh? And who is this huh? Maybe he'll just break your heart Tia. Be careful." Onew said and crossed his arms. Onew was very protective when it comes to you. You grew with him and he was like your older brother.

"Yah...don't ever say that. Se Hun will never do that." You said and pouted. "Se Hun? Oh Se Hun? That EXO guy that you're crazy over to?!" Onew said in surprised. You smilingly nodded and hugged the bear tighter.

"You wouldn't believe it. He's so charming in person! Even though he's a bit arrogant sometimes, I still like him." You said dreaming about him. Onew just scratched his head again and sighed.

'She's getting crazier over that guy...' He thought.

"Se Hun~ah...Se Hun..." You pouted and rested you head on your desk while hugging the stuff toy. 'I miss him...' You thought and sighed.

"Well then, I have to go now Tia-ah. Smile now ok?" Onew said and ruffled your hair and left.

"Oh, hey Sunhwa." Onew greeted as he saw her entering the door. Sunhwa smiled and waved at him. "Hi, hi. You're here to check on Tia?" She said.

"Yeah, she looks like an in love teenager when she talks about that Se Hun guy. Then she began to get sad when she misses him. Aish, she's getting crazy!" Onew said. Sunhwa giggled and nodded.

"She is. Don't worry, I'll look after her for you." She said. Onew smiled and nodded. "Well then, the bell's going to ring in any moment. I have to go to my class now." He said and left.

 

~~~~

 

==EXO's Dorm==

They just arrive this morning. Well, they should stay there in the resort longer but the company said that it's an emergency that they have a schedule all of a sudden.

"Ugh..." Baekhyun groaned as he throws his body on the sofa. "I'm so tirreeedd." He whined. Se Hun went to the room he is sharing with Suho. He silently put his stuffs on the floor and lay on his bed.

'I wonder what she's doing now...' Se Hun thought while looking into the ceiling. "Aish! Forget about it. Why even bother Oh Se Hun?" He asked himself and sighed.

"Just forget about it." He mumbled and buried his face on the pillow. "Gah! This is so frustrating!" He screamed.

"Yah, what's wrong with him now?" Kai asked looking at the close door of Se Hun's room. They all shrugged and continue watching TV.

"Boys, SM just told me that you'll have to prepare later. You have your schedule on 4 pm. For now, I'll give you rest then you guys need to rehearse, are we clear?" Their manager said.

"Neh." They all responded.

"Well, too bad we need to do a lot of practice starting today." D.O. said and pouted.

"I know. But hey! I'm sure we'll gonna blow up the stage!" Chanyeol said confidently showing his good teeth. They chuckled and nodded. "Let's do our best...together with our maknae...who is now emoting." Baekhyun said and chuckled.

"Emoting?" Suho asked.

"I just eavesdrop on the door and I can hear him talking to his own self. Too bad I can't hear him clearly." Baekhyun added.

"I guess he misses someone." Suho said and smiled. They looked at each other then back to Suho, showing the looks that they didn't get it. Then Chanyeol snapped his fingers.

"Aha! I know what you mean." Chanyeol said and grinned. Suho nodded and smiled. "Yah! Tell us!" Baekhyun said and shook Chanyeol.

"Aish...of course that someone meant for a girl that our maknae cherishes." Chanyeol said. "Tia?" They said and Chanyeol nodded. "Aah~" They said in sync understanding the situation.

Little did they know, Se Hun was standing on the door way listening to their conversations. "Pabo. Why does my hyungs act like this?" He muttered and closed the door.

 

==That Night==

 

"I'm home!" You said as you entered your house. You take off your shoes and look for them. "Umma! Appa! I'm back." You said and your mom appeared wearing an apron. She was in the kitchen

"Hi mom." You smiled and kissed your mom's cheek. "Hi, hi. How's school?" Your mom asked. "It was ok. Is appa home yet?" You asked and she nodded pointing to the living room.

"Is he watching basketball again?" You said and your mother giggling nodded. You smiled and surprised your dad by kissing his cheeks. He smiled and patted your head.

"You’re back." He said and smiled. "I am appa. You were too busy watching that game for hearing my voice." You said and pouted. He chuckled and patted the empty space beside him.

"Sit, sit. You know you’re always be my baby girl, right?" He said and you slapped his arm. "I'm not a baby." You pouted and he laughed at your actions. "Your actions just prove it Tia." He said and smiled. You just smiled back and rest your head on his shoulder.

 

*Arf!*

 

You heard a bark and you smiled welcoming your dog who is approaching you. "Nasoo!" You said and hugged him close. He was a Labrador and you always wear him a bandana on his neck.

"Wah...how are you huh?" You asked and kissed him. He snuggles close to you that made you giggle.

"Sweetie, why don't you get a shower so we can eat dinner together?" Your mom said. You nodded and bring Nasoo with you.

"We'll be upstairs." You said. "C'mon boy." Another bark as he answered.

 

~~~~~~

 

"Did you wait long?" You asked after you came out from the bathroom. He just lookED at you while resting on the mat. 

"Yah, why are you giving me that look huh?" You said and sat in front of him. "You just look like him when you do that." You mumbled.

"Do you think Se Hun misses me too?" You asked and the dog tilted his head. You giggled and squished his cheeks. You're so adorable, did you know that?" 

"Let's go for a walk tomorrow, ok? Since we have no class tomorrow." You said and finally, you heard him bark happily.

"Yah, you like that idea much, don't you?" You said and giggled. 

 

~~~~~~~

After EXO's performance in Music Bank

 

"Waah, that was awesome but tiring." Chanyeol said as he panted. All of them are now on the care by the noonas. 

"Se Hun-ah, let's wipe that sweat of yours." The noona said and Se Hun complied. 

"Noona...did you saw a girl earlier? I mean a fan girl who was a brunette hair with an eye-smile?" Se Hun asked out all of a sudden.

The noona smiled as she was wiping his sweats. "Se Hun-ah, there are many fan girls out there. I can't tell if there's the girl you're looking for." She said.

"Oh---yeah...right." He said scratching his head embarrassingly. "Wae? Are you dating someone now?" She asked and Se Hun chuckled.

"A-aniyo..." He waved his hands in defense. The noona then fixed his hair while Se Hun was in deep thoughts checking his phone time to time.

"Are you expecting some calls or messages?" The noona asked as she noticed Se Hun's actions. "A-ani." He said and glanced on his phone again.

'Why isn't she texting or calling me? Aish...that girl. Forget it' He thought and sulkily put his phone on the table.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, hi! ^ ^ Kekek! I hope you'll like this chap. I know I think I fail on this one.. :3

Don't forget to leave comments =D I think I'm going to do a daily update, since our classes will start next month

I just want to write before I get busy again...kamsahamnida! ♥

@girlfromhisworld: Thank uu ^ ^ I'll update as fast as I can =) I hope you do enjoy =D

@ExoticBANA: Kekeke! You scared me! I thought you really don't like it XD Gomawo... ^ ^

@Igotsmiles1: ^ ^ It's the first time I saw you comment this long =D I will make them in contact don't worry =) and maybe, the surprise visit will turn upside down? ^ ^ Just keep in touch with the story as I update again =)

 

==THANKS FOR LEAVING COMMENTS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS==