Bet

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

"Mm..." You slowly opened your eyes trying to adjust on the light. It was morning already. You sat up with your bed hair. You looked around and you're in your cabin.

"Huh?" The only thing came out in your mouth. Sunhwa then saw you and she smiled ear to ear greeting you. "Good morning!" She said happily.

"How did I get here?" You asked curiously. 

"Oh, you're princey prince did. I can't carry you all the way here you know." Sunhwa explained and you rolled your eyes.

"So...Se Hun did?" You said and smiled. 'He carried me all the way here? So sweet of him...' You thought but then snapped out of it when you felt a knuckle hitting your head.

"Yah!" You said and caressing your head. "Stop day dreaming now and get ready. We'll be heading to EXO boys cabin." Sunhwa said.

"H-huh? Waeyo??" You just don't know a thing. "We'll have our trip. C'mon now." Sunhwa said and pulled you up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Tia! Sunhwa!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol screamed as they saw you two. "Hi guys! You're all in good mood I see." You said giggling.

"What's that?" D.O. asked as he pointed the plastics you brought. You smiled and handed it to them. "See for yourself." You said referring to the breakfast.

"By the way, where's Se Hun?" You asked. "Oh, he's inside the cabin. Just go inside." Suho said while the others are busy eating and chatting together with Sunhwa.

"Se Hun?" You called out as you opened the door. No one was around until when the door of the bathroom opened. Se Hun came out only with his summer short and towel on his shoulder. Droplets of water can be seen.

You gulped and your body can't move. 'I didn't know his body has a nice figure' You thought eyeing his abs and broad shoulders. 'Oh god...help me out of here!!!' You screamed in your thoughts.

"Tia..." Se Hun smiled and it made you blushed more so you looked away. Se Hun confusedly looked at you but then he realized his upper body was still exposed. He chuckled and grabbed his shirt.

"Yah...you can look now." Se Hun grinned and you just crinkled your nose.

"Why are you here by the way? I-I mean...inside here." He asked while drying his hair. "Oh, I brought breakfast." You said happily while showing him what you brought. He smiled and took them.

"I think you should always do this." Se Hun said while peeking on the food and taking the coffee. "I'm not your personal assistant ok." You said crossing your arms and did a merong.

"But I like it." Se Hun muttered that made you smiled. 'Did he say he likes it?' You thought. 

"Really?" You asked and he glanced at you and looked away immediately. "Hmm...I'll think about it again." Se Hun said and secretly smiled. You pouted. "Pffft."

"Let's go outside now." Se Hun said and grabbed your hand. You smiled on his unexpected actions. 

'I believe those hyungs don't have special breakfast' Se Hun thought and smirked. He closed the door and his smile faded when he saw his fellow members already eating.

"Yah Se hun-ah! Look! Tia and Sunhwa brought breakfast!" Kai said while happily munching his food. Se Hun frowned and glanced at you. "They have too?" He asked and pouted. You giggled and pinch softly his nose.

"I'll feel bad if they knew I only bring something only for you. So...yeah. They needed it too." You said and moved your brows up and down. Se Hun sighed sulkily.

"Next time bring only for me. I don't like sharing." Se Hun stated and sat on the hammock. "Such a selfish boy." You stated and ruffled his hair.

Se hun smiled and let it be. 'Why does it feel ok when she does it? Unlike when hyungs are the one' He thought.

"Pst...Don’t you guys think they look so good for each other?" D.O. hissed and everyone glanced at the love birds far from them.

"Yeah...and Se Hun smiles in front of Tia like we've never seen before." Kai added. 

"Do you think those two will end up together?" Baekhyun said. All of them think for awhile until Chanyeol spoke up.

"Ok stop thinking. My brain won't work right now." He said and D.O. gave him the what-the-heck look.

"But! I have a brilliant idea." He grinned and everyone was getting curious about it. "Let's make a deal." He added.

"Deal?" Sunhwa asked and he nodded. "Hmm...Let’s make a deal about Se Hun and Tia." Chanyeol said. All of them looked at each other confusedly and back to him.

"Who bet that Se Hun and Tia will be together?" Chanyeol asked and they all raised their hands even him. D.O. face slapped himself and sighed. "How could this work when we're betting on one thing?" He said.

"Oh...I know! Let's just bet on the time." Chanyeol said and grinned proudly. "Time?" Sunhwa asked.

"Yep! You bet that those two will get together in 3 weeks?" Chanyeol asked and all of them were in deep thoughts.

"Hmm...I guess I'll bet on that one. Since I know they like each other by the way." Suho said and raised his hand. D.O. and Sunhwa raised their hands too.

"Ok, three bets on that. How about 1 month?" Chanyeol said and he raised his hand. "A month is not that bad." Kai said and raised his hand.

"What about you Baekhyun?" Sunhwa asked. "Hmm...I know Se Hun. He's a hard guy. And you all knew that. Even if I flirt on Tia just to push him to make his move but he didn't. So...I guess I'll go in around of a month and 2 weeks." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol looked at him in disbelief and blinked his eyes 3 times. "Wow...I didn't know you can that be serious." Chanyeol said.

"Yah! It's just for awhile. I'll be your forever dork buddy!" Baekhyun said and head locked him.

"Ok, ok. So...what do we get in this bet anyway?" Suho asked. Chanyeol stopped laughing for awhile. "Oh...for the winner, what do you guys want?"

"A trip will be good." D.O. suggested. "Hmm, I think so. Since we'll be busy again after this. Ok! Trip for the winner!" Chanyeol clapped his hands.

"What about the losers?" Sunhwa asked.

"Oh...they need to do the "Gee" dance in front of many people." Chanyeol said and give his best grin.

"Oh man...I seriously need to win then." Kai said and everyone chuckled.

"What are they talking about?" You mumbled looking afar from the others. Se Hun glanced where you were looking at and smiled.

"Probably just some stuffs or jokes." He said and pulled Tia to sit beside him. "Want some?" He offered his food. You shook your head and smiled.

"No thanks. It's yours so eat it. I already ate mine." You said but he still stuffed some in your mouth. "Se Hun~" You whined and munched.

"Don't talk. Just eat it." He said and secretly smiled as he looks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, hey. ^ ^ Sorry, i should've update this earlier but my mom banded me from using computer for days until now. So...i'll secretly sneak in. >:)

Kekek...i'll try to be good girl so i won't be punished like this again. Enjoy!

Please don't forget to leave comments. =)

 

==THANKS FOR LEAVING COMMENTS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS==