Good News

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

 

"Se Hun oppa...I h-have something to tell you." You said. You looked down and do circles on the ground with your foot.

"..........." He's just in silence while staring at you. It made you blush and looked away.

"I...I like you oppa." You muttered.

 "I can't hear you." He finally spoke. Hearing his voice was like music in your ears.

"I like you Se Hun oppa." You bravely said and looked on his eyes. You felt butterflies when your gazes met. He smiled.

"I've been waiting for so long to hear that from you." He said and leaned. He was about to kiss you. You puckered your lips and slowly closed your eyes when...

 

    THUD!!

 

"Ooww..." You rubbed your back slowly and opened your eyes.

"NOOOOO!!!!" You screamed in frustration. Birds fly away. (LOL XD)

"Honey what's wrong?" Your mom asked as she entered your room. You glanced at your mom and pouted.

"He was about to kiss me mom." You sighed in frustration.

"Kiss you? Who?" 

"Se Hun...my dream guy....." You sighed again but this time you were smiling like crazy.

"You’re daydreaming again." She ruffled your hair before making her way out of your room.

"Oh by the way...get ready. Breakfast's waiting for you." Your mom said and closed the door.

"Se Hun...when will I get the chance to meet you?" You said staring at his poster on your wall. You sighed before taking your shower. You still have class after all.

 

=In SM's practice room=

 

"Yah Se Hun! Don't you think your practicing too much already? You need to rest buddy." Chanyeol said and patted his back.

"But hyung---"

"No buts, ok? Let's join the others. They're having some brunch now." Chanyeol dragged him to other EXO-K members.

"You're done already?" Baekhyun asked munching his food.

"I'm not. Chanyeol hyung dragged me here." Se Hun said.

"Well I think Chanyeol did the right thing. You're having so much focus on practicing. How can you find a girlfriend if you don't know how to spend your time to the others?" Suho said with a smile on his face.

"I totally agree with that." D.O. said and chuckled.

"Oh shut up." Se Hun throws his towel to them.

"Boys!" Their manager suddenly called out. He clapped his hands and smiled.

"Why are you smiling like that? It's creepy you know." Baekhyun shivered. Their manager shot him a glare before speaking. 

"I have good news for you boys." He smiled again. Se Hun got annoyed so he spoke.

"Why don't you just say it?" He said in his tone of annoyance.

"Alright, alright. Tomorrow...SM gave us our rest. We will have our summer break!" He said happily. EXO were in silence for a moment but then cheered happily.

"Wow! I can't believe it!" Chanyeol said. "Aigoo hyung...you're overreacting." Kai mumbled and shook his head.

"I know right? So...are you guys excited?" the manager asked. 

"Of course we are! And it's time for our handsome maknae to have his rest." Suho said and head locked Se Hun.

"Yah hyung! I do rest in our dorm." Se Hun said in defense.

"Whatever. Because tomorrow...beach here we come!" D.O. said.

"Beach?" They asked in unison.

"Err...it’s summer guys. Don't you think being in a resort is the perfect place to be in summer?" 

"Ohh~" They said in sync.

'Well...there's nothing I can do about it...' Se Hun thought and sighed.

 

=SM East High University=

 

"Ok class get back to your seats now. The bell will ring in few minutes." Ms. Park said.

"Why do you always come here so early?" One of the students asked.

"Because I don't want to be late. Now just go back to your sit." Ms. Park instructed.

"Pst...Tia." Sunhwa hissed. She was seated beside you.

"What is it?" You asked.

"...I forgot." She innocently smiled. You only smiled and shook your head. Sunhwa was known for that already.

"You're getting worst day by day Sunhwa-ah." You said.

The bell then rings and everyone turned their attention in front. 

"Okay class...before we start...I have good news for you." Ms. Park said and smiled.

"Oooh...I love good news!" Sunhwa clapped her hands.

"I wonder what it is." You mumbled.

"You all know that our trip is tomorrow, right?" Ms. Park said. They all nodded. "We're going to a resort tomorrow!"

"YEAH!" All of them cheered.

"And the good news about is...we are having our overnight there for 3 days." Ms. Park added. You and Sunhwa looked at each other before happily spaz.

"Resort? Tomorrow? And overnight? Don't you think that's just the best trip?" You said and Sunhwa nodded vigorously.

"And...Don’t forget. We need to be beautiful every time...you may not know. Mr. Dream guy is just waiting there." Sunhwa said.

"For you it's possible...but what about me? It's really impossible for Se Hun and me to meet their." You said and pouted.

"You may not know....but I have a feeling that we will enjoy this." Sunhwa said and you two shared high five.