I told you so

According to the Future, You're my Soulmate

Sunmi and Jooyeon skipped towards the nearest mall, chattering excitedly in their girly manners. After a tough week, the girls decided to take a break and just spend some cold hard cash to relieve the internal shopaholic in them.

Jooyeon hadn't really talked to Himchan throughout the week even though they were supposedly boyfriend-girlfriend. They couldn't say hi at school since she was supposed to keep their relationship a secret, and to be honest, they had nothing to talk about.

But that didn't deter Jooyeon from thinking that their relationship was awesome and that it was the best thing that could happen to her. Himchan didn't bother to find Jooyeon except for when he wanted to ditch school and Jooyeon would be there to get his notes from him to help him copy. Not that he cared about the notes anyway.

But both the girls were too caught up in the fact that Jooyeon was dating one of their BAP oppas, and forgot about all their other concerns and what not.

The girls entered shops after shops, giggling and chatting as if they were already best friends. Which they were close approaching.

"Hey don't you think this shirt looks good?" Sunmi asked as she picked up a white tee with graphic designs on it. It was simple, yet a fashion statement.

Jooyeon smiled. "Yeah it looks great." she nodded. She frowned a little and cocked her head to the side. "I recall you telling me you had sisters, Sunmi. Not brothers." she scratched her head confused.

Sunmi giggled. "Silly." she knocked Jooyeon's head. "I'm picturing how Daehyun oppa would look like if he wore this!" she beamed as she closed her eyes and hugged the shirt to her chest. Jooyeon's eyes brightened as she scanned the place for  a shirt for Himchan as well. Unlike Sunmi, she could really buy the shirt for Himchan because after all, he was her boyfriend, right?

Jooyeon's eyes fell on one of the grey shirts with neon yellow and green splattered all over, loud and attention seeking. She saw the BAP members wearing this sort of clothes often, and though it wasn't exactly the type of style she liked to see on a guy, totally worshipped the punkiness and street-like edge to it simple because Himchan was the one wearing it.

She wrinkled her nose as she looked at the shirt. She could already picture Himchan wearing it. With the skulls and metal chains and heavy metal type of accesories.

But she had to admit deep down she didn't really like that style. She liked guys who wore clean shirts, who looked cute and presentable but not nerdy at the same time. Her mind travelled off to Taemin as she recalled his sleek fashion sense despite his annoyingly cute nature.

He knew how to dress alright. And he was soon catching up with his hyung Key in making a fashion statement. Because Taemin didn't choose loud items like Jonghyun liked, he usually wore clothes that would seem really normal if it had been hung up on a rack, but the way he mixed and matched it gave it a whole new level of stylishness.

Jooyeon blinked and shook her head. *Aish. Why am I thinking about that Lee Taemin anyway?* she huffed.

Clutching her wallet, she looked around for a shirt to get Himchan. She didn't want to get that loud paint splattered shirt even though she knew it was totally his style. Maybe he would change his style a little to suit hers? He would right, if he likes her?

But Jooyeon wasn't all that a fashionista and her mind was in a whirl when faced with the dozens of designs. She was surprised that even though men always seemed to have a narrower range of choices when it came to clothes compared to women, the store had enough designs to keep her dizzy as she spun around, finding the right one.

She frowned and went over to Sunmi who was looking through one of the racks. "I can't choose, Sunmi." Jooyeon admitted. "They all look the same, but different at the same time." she sulked. Sighing, she puffed her cheeks. "If only Sehun is here. He's good at clothes too."

"Noona?"

Jooyeon and Sunmi whipped their heads about and saw the very person they were talking about gaping at them with an astonished expression. Sehun brightened when he saw Sunmi and he nearly galloped towards them with renewed enthusiasm. "Noonas!" he beamed brightly, smiling mainly at Sunmi.

Jooyeon cleared loudly to gain his attention, knowing that if he could have it his way, he wouldn't tear his gaze off Sunmi for the next few hours. And yes, it would be creepy.

"What are you doing here, Aegyo king?" Jooyeon asked, raising a brow. "I thought you were going to Baekhyun's house?"

Sehun shrugged. "The plan was foiled last minute because Baekhyun had some matters when his sister fell sick." he wrinkled his nose, concerned. He looked at them and raised his brows this time. "And how about YOU?" he emphasized. "Okay I take it that you're shopping, noona, but here?" he looked around. "In the men section?"

Jooyeon's cheeks pinked and she glanced at Sunmi, noticing the same phenomenon in her friend's face. "Uhm..." she played with her fingers behind her back. "We're just....you know. Looking around." she grinned, trying not to flinch.

Sehun looked at her blankly for one second before blinking. "Oh I get it." he blew on his bangs. "I almost forgot you were dating that Himchan guy because he never sends you home at all." he muttered. He looked at her. "Sure he allows you to get him a shirt when he doesn't even want people to know about your relationship?" he asked sarcastically.

"Hey!" Jooyeon pouted. "It isn't the same!"

Sehun shrugged. He didn't really like Himchan even though he didn't know how the latter was like. But since he was his sister's choice and first love, he didn't really have a say in it. But he did hope that somehow they wouldn't end up together.

"And what about you, Sunmi noona?" Sehun asked, suddenly kinder and cuter. Jooyeon rolled her eyes as her younger brother's charming mode . It was awkward to watch her brother try to score a girl.

"Hmm me?" Sunmi seemed to have no reservation about spilling her beans. "I thought it'd be fun to imagine what Daehyun oppa looks like in one of these shirts." she held out the white shirt she had previously been looking at.

Jooyeon studied her dongsaeng's face and bit her lip anxiously when Sehun's face fell. He seemed interested in the ground for a few moments before he looked at Sunmi. "N-noona." his voice was weirdly unstable. "You like Daehyun sunbaenim?"

Sunmi blushed a pretty pink. "Am I that obvious?" she fanned herself. Her eyes were dreamy, exactly like Jooyeon's while she fangirled over Himchan. "Don't you think Daehyun oppa's soooo hot? And he's so mysterious as well! I wonder how he looks like under that mask!" she blabbered.

Sehun's face contorted in disgust. *Mask? Pssshhh. All of us EXO-K thought that was absolutely lame. I mean, how does he even eat? Just acting cool all the time.* he fumed inside.

"So if I wear a mask too, noona will think I'm hot?" Sehun tried, grabbing a black shirt and covering his mouth like he was a ninja.

Sunmi laughed and patted Sehun's shoulder. "Far from it little one!" she giggled. "Don't worry Sehun, you don't suit the cool theme anyway. I'm sure many girls your age will fall for your cuteness." she laughed and went away, choosing more shirts.

Sehun's face fell. *I don't want girls my age, noona. I want you.* he pouted.

Jooyeon patted her little brother's head even though he was much taller than her, causing her to have to tiptoe to accomplish that feat. "I told you you shouldn't like her didn't I?" she sighed. "That's the reason. She already likes someone else."

Sehun snorted. "Like that's going to stop me."

Jooyeon's eyes widened in surprise.

"Just like how I believe you'll one day open your eyes and see that Himchan isn't for you," Sehun started.

"Hey!" Jooyeon frowned. "Not you too!"

Sehun ignored her and continued. "I'm sure Sunmi noona will realise how I'm better for her than that Daehyun guy." he said confidently. At that moment, Jooyeon suddenly felt that her little brother felt more manly than ever.

But she chose not to be distracted as she huffed at him. "And what did you mean about Himchan oppa-"

"Jooyeon!" Sunmi suddenly shrieked and ran back to them. "Look!"

Sehun and Jooyeon followed Sunmi's gaze and saw Himchan with another girl, a different one from the previous one Jooyeon saw. And they were holding hands. And he kissed the top of her head while hugging her from behind.

Jooyeon's heart squeezed uncomfortably.

She forced a smile and turned around to her friend and brother, when she spotted someone else looking at her. "Lee Taemin." she whispered in shock as Taemin stared at her with the same meaning in his eyes as when she looked at Sehun when he found out Sunmi already liked Daehyun.

*I told you so.*