Let's date

According to the Future, You're my Soulmate

"Noona pleeeeeeaseeeee~~" Sehun whined cutely.

Jooyeon shield her eyes from his aegyo and tried not to be affected by it. But no, it wasn't working at all. If there was a world record for how cute a person could get, Oh Sehun would no doubt be in the guiness world record for his aegyo tatics.

Jooyeon bit her lip and covered her ears, groaning. "Aegyo king...your aegyo isn't going to work on me this time.." she muttered. "I said no..."

"Noonaaa..." Sehun pouted and tugged at her sleeve in this puppy like manner that totally made her heart melt. What was this? Oh Sehun why must you be soooooo cuteeeee??? "Noona..." Sehun bit his lip and puffed his cheeks in this awfully adorable manner. "Please just give me Sunmi noona's number alright?" he pleaded.

Jooyeon shrugged him off. "Your aegyo isn't working on me." she muttered. Oh how wrong she was. Because she was his sister that's why the affection doubled. She sighed. "Oh Sehun. I'm telling you I dont' want to give you her number. If you want it, ask for it yourself."

Sehun crossed his arms, frowning. "But I'm scared noona!" he blurted. "Can't you just give those eight numbers to me...hmm?" he nudged her.

Jooyeon sighed and faced Sehun. "Sehun ah, it's not that I don't think you're good enough for Sunmi, but I don't think..." she swallowed, not prepared to see his fallen face. "I don't think you should like Sunmi, Sehun. You'll get hurt in the end."

Sehun face fell as she expected and she desperately wanted to give him a sisterly hug. "So I'm not good enough?" he muttered, dejected.

"Aegyo king..." Jooyeon sighed. "It's not that. But trust me. If you want to get Sunmi, it's going to be hard. Really hard. Especially when she's older than you and everything. Don't you understand? Noona doesn't want you to get hurt."

Sehun perked up and smiled. He gave her a short hug and sent her a wink. "As long as there's a chance I'm going to try, noona!" he cheered. "Thanks for the encouragement noona! I'll get to work right now!" he dashed off, excited.

Jooyeon shook his head and scratched the back of her neck. "Since when did I encourage him?" she muttered. "I'm telling you not to like Sunmi, Sehun, because she already likes Daehyun. Nothing's going to come out of it."

 

 

"I'm telling you not to like Himchan, Jooyeon, because you two aren't meant to be. Nothing's going to come out of it."

Jooyeon turned her nose up at Taemin and huffed. "Who are you to say that, Lee Taemin?" she grumbled. "I'm not going to listen to your nonsensical logic. I think Himchan and I are meant to be!"

She turned to go but Taemin caught her arm and held her back. "But Yeon ah," Taemin's voice was strained. "I really don't want to see you hurt, don't go. Please."

She whipped around. "I think you're just scared he's going to fall for me too." she blurted. "I'll show you that Himchan and I are meant to be, Lee Taemin!" she spat and tugged her arm out of his grip, running to the garden where Himchan would always be, once again.

Taemin sighed and massaged his temples. *Oh Jooyeon. Why must you make things so difficult for yourself?*

-----

"Ah.. I hope he hasn't gone off yet!" Jooyeon huffed as she ran to the garden. Because of Lee Taemin, she had been delayed and reached the garden later than Himchan's usual ditching time. She panted and arrived at the destination with her hair in a mess and her cheeks rosy from the workout. To her surprise, she saw Himchan leaning against the tree and raising his brows at her in amusement as she reached.

"Late today?"

Jooyeon blushed pink and bowed. "I'm sorry! I was held up by someone." she said in a rush. "I'll not be late again I promise!" she held out her pinky. Himchan cocked his head to the side and looked at her finger in interest.

He reached out, but surprisingly, tugged her by the finger and grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards him. Jooyeon crashed against his body and she felt blood rushing up to her head in a mad blush. "Himchan sshi..."

"Kim Jihyun." he muttered. Jooyeon frowned. "Eh? My name is Oh Jooyeon."

"Yeah yeah whatever." Himchan rolled his eyes. *Like I care enough.* He looked at her up and down. "Since you're always helping me copy notes that I won't ever read, I'll give you a reward today. I'm bored, so I'm giving you a chance to come with me."

Jooyeon's eyes widened. "Go with you?" she gasped. "AS IN DITCH?"

Himchan winced at her loud voice. *Pssh. If I wasn't that bored today...* he rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Fine if you don't want to come." he turned to go when Jooyeon pulled on his sleeve.

She was going against all her good-student-principles, the rules she set herself in since the first day of school in kindergarten. She gulped as she faced him. "I'll go."

 

 

"WAAAHH!!!" Jooyeon exclaimed. "Jjang!" she clapped.

Himchan rolled his eyes boredly, not even interested in the street magician. He ditched school enough times to get bored of all these things that were fascinating to others. He yawned slightly and looked at Jooyeon while she jumped up and down in excitement.

*To be honest, she's rather cute like Youngjae said.* Himchan thought to himself as he looked her up and down.

Jooyeon's jacket flapped opened and Himchan could see her thin white Tee she was wearing inside that enhanced her perfect figure. He raised his brows in interest. He stepped one step back and scrutinized her rear like he was looking for a meat on sale.

*Hmm.. Didn't expect her to have such a nice looking as well.* he thought appreciatively.

At this point, Jooyeon turned around and smiled at him as the performance ended. "Did you see that Himchan sshi? He just pulled the rabbit out of the hat! That's so cool!" she chattered.

Himchan just nodded, obviously not caring less. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he waited for her excitement to pass. *A little to cutesy and bouncy for my liking.* he thought as he eyed another girl nearby with short skirts and a huge deep in front of her shirt to reveal her cleavage.

*That's better.* he thought. His eyes trailed back to Jooyeon. *Although I think it's going to be rather fun to get into such an innocent girl's pants as well.* he grinned slyly as Jooyeon hopped up and down.

The show ended and Jooyeon reluctantly left the street magician after blessing the guy with a huge tip. Himchan's eyes shone at her generosity and he smirked to himself, glad to have such a good catch. Together, they headed for a nearby eatery where they ordered ddubokki and kimbap to share.

Himchan looked at Jooyeon as she chewed her food cutely, relishing her every bite. He noted how other guys in the eatery were shooting her looks every now and then and realized that even though she wasn't his cup of tea, she was the cup of many others. *Seems like keeping this blur girl by my side has some use as well.* he thought as Jooyeon footed the bill.

"I heard you and that Lee Taemin are close." Himchan casually added as they walked.

Jooyeon whipped her face to look at him. "What? NO!" she protested.

Himchan shrugged. "I just heard that."

"Well don't believe them!" Jooyeon half shrieked. "Lee Taemin and I are nothing but desk partners! We don't have anything between us except my annoyance towards him! You've got to believe me, Himchan sshi! I can't possibly like him when the one I already like is yo-" she stopped herself.

Himchan smirked. "What? Say that again?"

Jooyeon shook her head and lowered her gaze in embarrassment. *Me and my big mouth!* she thought desperately. Himchan chuckled softly. "Well? Say it." he nudged her.

Jooyeon gulped. "I didn't say anything Himchan sshi. I think you heard wrongly." She feverishly crossed her fingers in hope that he would just forget about everything.

"Still Himchan sshi?" Himchan muttered casually. "You're going to call your boyfriend Himchan sshi?"

"Huh?" Jooyeon frowned confusedly. "But Himchan sshi isn't..." her eyes widened at him. "W-wait. You m-mean..." she stuttered.

Himchan nodded and buried his hands in his pockets as he looked at her. "Sure. Let's date, Oh Jooyeon. YOu're interesting." he nodded.

"KYAAAHH!!!" Jooyeon let out a squeal and bowed furiously. "Thank you thank you!" Jooyeon repeated numerous times. Himchan smirked to himself and shook his head. *This stupid girl is so going to die in my hands. Wait till I shed these decent clothes off her and make a y queen out of that awesome body of hers.* he thought.
Himchan nodded and buried his hands in his pockets as he looked at her. "Sure. Let's date, Oh Jooyeon. YOu're interesting." he nodded.

"KYAAAHH!!!" Jooyeon let out a squeal and bowed furiously. "Thank you thank you!" Jooyeon repeated numerous times. Himchan smirked to himself and shook his head. *This stupid girl is so going to die in my hands. Wait till I shed these decent clothes off her and make a y queen out of that awesome body of hers.* he thought.