Song Jieun : Determined Singer

Dream High 3

3rd Character ~ Song Jieun

 

Secret's Main vocalist

DOB : 5th May 1990 (Characters' age in the fanfic will be the same)

Took part in Immortal Song 2

Second youngest


Background

 

Her parents and brother being in the medical field meant that Jieun was suggested to go into the same field but at a young age, she strictly refused. She wanted to be a singer in any cost. During middle school, she was popular among both the guys and the girls.

She made a deal with her parents that she would be voted the school president for all  her school life and in exchange,  her parents would let her audition at a company. They agreed and Jieun was voted the school president for every year and that's how she auditioned at TS Entertainment.

The CEO immediately raised a concern with Jieun saying that she was pretty but she might not be that talented. Jieun sang the song 'I have nothing' by Whitney Houston to express her  amazing vocal skills and the CEO took back his words.

Due to Jieun being an amazing vocalist, he immediately placed her in Secret and made her the main vocalist.

 

Family Background

 

Her parents are both doctors while her older brother is a psychiatrist therefore going down the route to become an idol was not easy for Jieun. But her brother always supported her decision. After she proved that she could sing, her parents supported Jieun all the way through.

At the age of 17, just after Secret finished their Shy Boy promotions, her brother died in a car accident. It traumatized Jieun and it affected her confidence but still she kept her smile although in the inside she was all broken.

The person that believed in her had died..she couldn't bear it. Later on, she became too quiet and shy but the secret members helped her cope at each step and made her comfortable.

  

Personality :

 She is a confident and happy around strangers and her band members but when it comes to other idols, she becomes very shy. After Immortal Song 2, she became determined to be acknowledged as a singer.

She's a risk taker, if there's a song that might be too hard for her then she will definitely choose that song and practice it over and over again. She's the last one to leave the practice room and also the last one to finish recording because she wants it to be perfect.

Her ideal type is a happy go lucky person and she really believes in Soulmates, it has been ages since she actually went to school and she has never studied at Kirin therefore she is more determined to fit at Kirin Academy. She is determined to become a more confident person.

 

 


Last main female character is Park Soyeon then the main male characters will be revealed.

Please comment ^^