Something Strange..

Dream High 3

After ten minutes of walking around the academy's forest, Jieun came across the old building causing her to chuckle to herself. With no one in sight and the sky getting darker, Jieun debated in her mind as to whether or not to go in.

 

But after feeling a drop of water followed by more, Jieun immediately ran towards the old building and pulled open the door, earning a loud gasp from the resident.

 

"Daehyun?!" Jieun exclaimed when she saw Daehyun sitting on the sofa, papers with writing spread all over the table.

 

His eyes widened for a few seconds before he nodded.

 

"Thank god you're here, I was looking all over for you. Are those lyrics?" Jieun said excitedly as she walked towards the table.

 

Daehyun quickly placed all the papers in a pile and hid it behind his back.

 

"Ya! I am sure they aren't that bad! Why being so secretive all of a sudden?" Jieun joked and sat on the sofa before extending her hands out towards Daehyun's back in an attempt to see the lyrics.

 

"They are just rough work and they are really bad!!" Daehyun said while defending the papers as the two fought over it.

 

"Jung Daehyun, the ever so confident vocalist says his work his bad? Shocking!" Jieun teased.

 

After a minute of fighting, Jieun finally clutched the papers and was about to pull them out when she fell further onto Daehyun...her face in contact with his chest.

 

Daehyun's heart beat grew louder and he bit his lower lip, trying to control his heart beats.

 

Jieun who realised what an awkward position she was in, quickly pulled out the papers and sat beside Daehyun.

 

"Did noona scare you too much?" Jieun asked while fixing Daehyun's hair, hoping she could change the subject.

 

"Jieun...t-those lyrics.." Daehyun said while pointing to the lyrics in her hands.

 

"Wae?" she questioned before straightening the papers to read the lyrics.

 


"Is she done yet?" Yoseob asked for the fifth time and Soyeon just shook her head before taking another bite of her apple.

 

"Why do girls take such a long time to get ready?" Yoseob muttered to himself, tired from waiting for Jiyeon to get ready since atleast an hour ago.

 

"You are not even listening to me, are you?" Yoseob questioned Soyeon who was too busy watching Weekly Idol. She laughed at the TV before speaking.

 

"What did you say? I wasn't listening.." she replied, her eyes still glued to the TV.

 

Suddenly the noise of someone ringing the door bell came through.

 

"Can you get that Yoseob?" Soyeon said while taking a few more bites of her apple.

 

Yoseob looked dumb-founded for a few seconds at Soyeon's request and then got up to open the door, he was greeted by no one other than Kikwang.

 

"Seobbie!" Kikwang hugged his best friend.

 

"How can you go on a date alone and not invite your best friend?" he whispered.

 

"Ya! What are you doing here?" Soyeon threw a popcorn at Kikwang's head.

 

"Ya! I am here for a date ok!" he replied and sat beside Soyeon, earning a stronger glare from her after he took away the box of popcorn and apple from her hands.

 

"What do you think you're doing?" she questioned.

 

"Giving you time to get ready for your date with me" he answered straight-forwardly before changing the channel and watching Monstar.