Winners

Dream High 3

After performing, Himchan had to go back to the recording studio to record his part of the song for BAP's new single while Daehyun was nowhere to be found after his performance.

 

Meanwhile Kikwang left to record Dream Team 2.

 

"Finally!" Soyeon sighed out of relief after everybody else had finished performing and gathered back in the class.

 

"You were great!" Jiyeon complimented Jieun who smiled back. "You were better! And your high notes were really perfect~" she replied.

 

"What about me?" Yoseob chirped in and Jieun spotted Jiyeon blushing so she cleared .

 

Jiyeon immediately looked at Jieun who was smiling at her and blushed harder.

 

"I don't want to be the middle man..so..." Jieun took a few steps back before turning around and heading towards Soyeon.

 

"Unnie you were amazing!!" she cheered.

 

"So were you and everybody else! Our class is really great~" Soyeon exclaimed.

 

"But I was the best right?" Kyuhyun added with a playful smirk on his face earning a scoff from Soyeon.

 

"I forgot you were in our class too...we would be perfect if you weren't here..what a shame" she sulked earning a chuckle from Jieun.

 

"I will leave you two alone to fight cause I don't and will never pick sides~" Jieun said playfully and headed out of the door when she was greeted by Myungsoo.

 

"..You were good.." he whispered into Jieun's ear causing her heart to beat louder and faster.

 

"U-um..so were you!" she quickly replied and looked up to meet his eyes.

 

"Everybody who auditioned, we have decided on the winners. The winners of the duets are Jiyeon and Yoseob while the winners of the OST are Daehyun and Jieun. The winners have a week to write their own songs and record it" the Principal's sharp voice could be heard from the speakers.

 

"Congrats!" Myungsoo cheered and hugged Jieun earning a quiet gasp from her, her heart beating much louder than before.

 

She was about to bring her arms up to hug him back when she heard Jiyeon's voice.

 

"Woah! Myungsoo oppa is actually smiling!" Jiyeon remarked earning a chuckle from Yoseob.

 

"Ya! Don't be so rude!! He has a chic image to maintain unlike you~" Yoseob said and playfully stuck his tongue out at Jiyeon.

 

"Ya! Your working with me for that duet if you remember, you better behave or I won't free my schedule!" Jiyeon replied back.

 

"Fine. I am sorry? Let's go write an awesome song so we can wow everyone~" Yoseob smiled.

 

"Um...the Principal told me that the song was based on love and a date on particular...so why don't you guys go on a date?" Jieun suggested.

 

"What?!" both Jiyeon and Yoseob questioned.

 

Myungsoo looked at Jieun then at the two love birds infront of them.

 

"Exactly! A date would be the best thing..you know...to get the right kind of feel for the song?" he added hoping to convince them.

 

Yoseob looked at Jiyeon then at Myungsoo and Jieun.

 

"I guess it's not a bad idea...so..will you go on a date with me, Park Jiyeon?" he looked back at Jiyeon wondering whether she would agree to it.

 

Jiyeon's eyes widened slightly as she heard Yoseob speak, she looked at Jieun who was nodding then at Yoseob.

 

"I guess I can spare one day for this project...but..how about a double date? You, me, Jieun unnie and Myungsoo oppa!" Jiyeon smiled.

 

"..W-What? No ways!" Jieun blurted out earning a chuckle from Jiyeon.

 

"I was only kidding! Let's go~" she said to Yoseob who nodded and left after being followed by Soyeon and Kyuhyun.

 

Myungsoo placed his hands on the walls, either side of Jieun.

 

"Are you that afraid of dating me or am I that far from your ideal type?" Myungsoo questioned with a smirk.

 

Jieun blinked a few times as she looked up at Myungsoo.

 

"Was I not a good kisser?" he whispered in her ear.

 

"Y-Ya! I need to find Daehyun and record this song!" Jieun quickly said after pushing him and running away. She stopped at her tracks and turned around to face Myungsoo.

 

"The answer's no. To ALL of them!" Jieun stated before turning around and running out of the building with a smile on her face.

 

Myungsoo chuckled at her answer and smiled to himself.


Author's Note:

I will include Jiyeon and Yoseob's date in the next chapter + more Daehyun and Jieun interactions ^^ After a few chapters, I will post a poll as to who you think is the best for Soyeon, you guys can comment now if you would like ^^

There will be loads of twists coming up shortly.

Thankyou for bearing with me, I'll post the next chapter by tomorrow.