Will you be my friend?

Dream High 3

No-one's POV :

 

Jieun continuously pressed the buttons, hoping the lift would open faster.

 

She felt some hug her...it was a warm embrace, it made her blush.

 

"You're here~" Myungsoo said in a drunk tone.

 

Jieun turned around to face him.

 

"Kwenchana?" Jieun said as she noticed more..newer scars on Myungsoo's face.

 

"There he is!" a group of men said in a chorus as they approached Jieun and Myungsoo.

 

The lift opened and Jieun quickly pulled Myungsoo in with her and pressed the number to Myungsoo's floor.

 

"Thank..god!" Jieun said to herself as the lift door closed just in time.

 

She turned to face Myungsoo.

 

"Sorry for being late..I am really sorry!!!" Jieun apologized.

 

"You don't really mean that" Myungsoo said coldly while staying facing the lift.

 

"Myungsoo..I mean it" Jieun tried to convince him.

 

The lift door opened and Myungsoo was about to get out when he fell, Jieun caught him just in time and put his arm on her shoulder to support him.

 

He looked at him and scoffed.

 

"I am fine." he said coldly and removed his arm then walked into his apartment.

 

"I am taking a shower. Go back." he said before going to his room.

 

Jieun was about to go when she noticed different varities of food in the table.

 

She walked towards the table and saw a card with her name on it.

 

She opened the envelope quickly, revealing a 'will you be my friend' card.

 

Tears started building in Jieun's eyes.

 

"He prepared a lot.." Jieun said as she noticed popcorns on the table infront of the TV, on the table were 20 different DVDs.

 

She walked towards Myungsoo's room and waited until he had finished taking his shower.

 

She was about to sleep when she heard the bathroom door click open.

 

She stood up and saw Myungsoo with a towel covering his lower body but revealing his abs and upper body.

 

Jieun quickly turned herself making her back face Myungsoo.

 

She heard Myungsoo chuckle.

 

"I feel fresh now~" Myungsoo smiled.

 

He was no longer drunk.

 

"I am..sorry about earlier" he mumbled.

 

"Aniyo..it's my fault for turning up really late!! I am so happy that you're speaking to me!!" Jieun said and immediately hugged Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo was taken aback by Jieun's actions.

 

He ended up hugging her back.

 

Jieun realised what she had done and quickly removed herself from the hug, Myungsoo looked at her then at her lips.

 

Jieun gulped and closed her eyes, she felt Myungsoo coming closer to her.

 

"Girl have some dignity!" Myungsoo chuckled at he poked her forehead.