Forgot all about that!!

Dream High 3

"Where do you think you are going?" the Principal said to Jieun who was walking with Yoseob.

 

"Ahh...forgot all about that!" Jieun face-palmed herself.

 

Jieun noticed Jiyeon taking stuff out from her locker.

 

"1 minute ok?" she said to the Principal.

 

Jieun grabbed Yoseob's wrist and ran towards Jiyeon.

 

"You two!  Go home together ok?" Jieun said.

 

"What?" the two said in chorus.

 

Jieun showed her puppy dog eyes to Jiyeon.

 

"Fine. Let's go" Jiyeon linked her arms with Yoseob and walked out of the school.

 

Jieun smiled and turned around, she saw Himchan and Myungsoo glaring at each other.

 

"Clean the whole boys locker room and the gym nicely" the Principal said and left.

 

Himchan looked at Jieun worriedly.

 

The odour coming come from the locker room was unbelievable.

 

"Jieun ah, go clean the gym...Myungsoo and I will clean the boys locker room" Himchan said.

 

Myungsoo looked at Jieun.

 

"Anyo, kwenchana" Jieun answered.

 

Himchan chuckled.

 

"This is the boys locker room, you don't know what dirty things or smell can come from here. Go!! I will help you once I am done" Himchan said while placing his hand on her shoulder.

 

Jieun touched his hand.

 

"Ok" she answered and left.

 

"Do you like her? What do you see in her?" Myungsoo laughed.

 

"She's a kind person..but also a person who hides a lot of things. Yesterday was her brother's death anniversary, she lied and said she was going shopping instead so her group members wouldn't worry about her...but we all knew she went to his grave. She's the kind of person that doesn't want to let people down..eventhough she might become the hated person." Himchan said.

 

Myungsoo's eyes widened.

 

*That's why she didn't come to the tour. Damn it Myungsoo!* Myungsoo thought to himself.

 

"But..thankyou.." Himchan said.

 

Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

 

Himchan chuckled.

 

"She was so nervous before coming to Kirin..after her brother died, she just became really quiet and kept to herself but after meeting you..she changed, for the first time in two years, she talked confidently with everybody in this class. For the first time..she became her normal self" Himchan said.

 

"Thanks." Himchan said, he wore some gloves and went back to cleaning the boys locker room.

 

Himchan pinched his nose as he picked up sweaty T-shirts.

 

Myungsoo looked at Himchan.

 

The two finished cleaning then Himchan received a call.

 

"The shooting's today? I thought..it was tomorrow" Himchan panted.

 

"Araso. I will try and hurry up" Himchan added.

 

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"Shooting for the final episode of Ta-dah it's BAP starts in half an hour." Himchan panicked.

 

"Go! I will help Jieun" Himchan offered.

 

"Really?" Himchan said out of amazement.

 

Myungsoo nodded.

 

"I have a heart too!" Myungsoo said.

 

"Thanks man!! You're not as bad as I thought you were"  Himchan said and quickly ran out.

 

Myungsoo chuckled then made it way towards the gym.

 

He saw Jieun wiping the floor with all her strengths, she looked up to find him staring at her.

 

"Has Himchan left yet? He has a schedule!" she panicked.

 

Myungsoo nodded.

 

"Phew" she said as she wiped the sweat off her forehead then went back to cleaning.

 

"Do you care that much about him?" Myungsoo asked while feeling jealous.

 

"You can go." Jieun answered.

 

"What?" Myungsoo chuckled.

 

"You never offered to help me clean the gym, you did the locker rooms so you are done. You can go home now" Jieun answered.

 

Myungsoo grabbed another wet cloth and started wiping the floor.

 

"What are you doing?" Jieun said with shock.

 

"I am helping you! I have a heart ok?" Myungsoo said proudly.

 

"Not that. The cloth is wet!!" Jieun pointed at the wet cloth which had made the floor more wet.

 

"You're meant to squeeze all the solution out first!" Jieun chuckled.

 

"Eh? That's what we did for the boys locker room" Myungsoo said cluelessly.

 

"Chincha?" Jieun laughed harder.

 

"Let me help you~" Jieun said as she approached Myungsoo, she held his hands.

 

"Squeeze it as hard as you can ok?" Jieun said to Myungsoo, he followed her instructions.

 

"Then open the cloth and wipe the whole floor by running as fast as you can" Jieun added.

 

Myungsoo ran from one end of the gym to the other.

 

"Its fun right?" Jieun said cheerfully.

 

"Definitely" Myungsoo said with sarcasm.

 

They finished cleaning the gym then moved to clean the boys locker room again.

 

After finishing that, Jieun stretched her arms and her back.

 

"We finished atlast!!! Hooray~~" Jieun said happily while jumping up and down.

 

Myungsoo chuckled.

 

"Are you a fool? Are you that happy?" he asked.

 

Jieun nodded.

 

"Ok. Because you helped me..I will listen and agree to whatever you have to say without complaining~" Jieun said truthfully.

 

"Really?" Myungsoo said.

 

"I knew I would regret this.." Jieun lightly chuckled.

 

"Let's go on a date!" Myungsoo suggested.

 

"Eh?!" Jieun's eyes widened.

 

"Not like that! Eating date! Eating as much as we want~" Myungsoo smiled to himself.

 

"You have enough money for food?" Jieun pouted cutely.

 

"You thought I had none?" Myungsoo laughed.

 

Jieun nodded.

 

"My treat!" Myungsoo said.

 

"Ok~" Jieun said happily and the two of them walked out of the academy.