Lee Kikwang ~ clueless dancer

Dream High 3

9th character : Lee Kikwang

BEAST's Main dancer and lead vocalist

DOB : March 30th 1990

Blood type : A

Height : 174 cm


Background :

Kikwang trained at JYP for 4 years before moving to CUBE. He debuted as a solo singer 'AJ', he was said to be the next Rain. In April 2009, he opened for Lady Gaga's korean showcase. He was then placed into the group 'BEAST' alongside his friend, Yoseob.

After debut with BEAST, Kikwang rose  to fame and got an acting  role in 'High Kick Through The Roof', starred in Apink's mv for I  don't know, was featured in Kwill's MV for present, was chosen as the MC for Win Win and got a lot more CF offers.

He won both a popularity award and a rookie award for his acting skills in the drama 'My  princess'.

 

Family background :

 

His father is the CEO of Cube entertainment, therefore, people envy Kikwang's popularity and saw that Kikwang got into CUBE through his father's connections but in truth, his father wasn't the one who judged Kikwang's audition.

His mother is Yoseob's parents' business partner, and his mother is also one of the chefs in the family restaurant alongside Yoseob's mum. He is very close to his father, even more than his mother because he gets to see his father a lot a the company.

He also has a younger brother who is recently 14 and is also training under CUBE.

 

Personality :

 

He is a fun to be around, carefree and a funny person. He is confident and he is a show-off when it comes to showing his 'chocolate abs' and dancing skills. He can be slightly dumb and clueless from time to time which annoys his fellow band mates.

His bandmates agree that he is the most clueless when it comes to love and flirting. They say that he doesn't realise when a girl is trying to flirt with him or wants his number and most of the girls are idols. He has a massive scandal with Secret's Hyosung but he doesn't really think much of the scandals and sees Hyosung as his noona as she is older by a year.

 


I just decided that all 9 will be the main characters and no character will be higher than the other, a part  of the fanfic  will be in their POV's and it's up to you to see who you like out of the 9 ^^