Kim Myungsoo : The rebel

Dream High 3

 1st Character : Kim Myungsoo

 

INFINITE's Lead vocalist and Visual

DOB : 13th March 1992

Height : 180 cm tall

Blood type : O

Yoo Seungho's friend, was meant to cameo in God Of Study but was edited out.


 

 

Background :

 

 

Ever since middle school, he was well-known for his looks and appearance, he quickly rose to fame and became an ullzang. He was spotted by the CEO of Woolim Entertainment at the God of Study end of drama dinner, the CEO gave him a card and that's where it all started. He came to an audition and sang I'm yours along with his guitar.

 

His audition tape was kept behind closed doors and has never been released due to the CEO believing that he wasn't ready to vocally sing but he had talents. In 2007, he was taken under the CEO's wing and became a trainee. Due to being a trainee, he had to leave everything...his school, his family, his first love.

 

The other members of INFINITE were already chosen meaning he was the last member to join INFINITE, they had to stay together to form a strong bond.

 

Family Background :

 

His mother was a single parent until she fell in love with a recently divorced man, that man became Myungsoo's step father. He gave him more love that even his mum and Myungsoo gave his mum the permission to marry the man.

 

He has three siblings, 2 older ones who already have  a family of their own and live abroad. His younger sibling, Kim Shinah hates her brother due to her being constantly picked upon by anti-fans and by everybody wanting to be her friend just because she knows INFINITE.

 

Therefore, his family moved to America instead, where no-one knows that she is L's sister. After his family left, Myungsoo had no-one to turn to except INFINITE ofcourse and that's pretty much how he became a rebel.

 

Personality :

 

He may look like the most mysterious and untalkative but he's the opposite, he's a pure rebel. Every idol believes he has the celebrity disease but every idol wants to be as popular as him. He can play  the guitar, sing, act...what else do fans want right?

 

He is a show-off and he can turn into a real bully, he has fights at bars...at clubs...but the management takes care of it all. He has a lot of control over the management, so much that he pretty much has freewill to even date. Inside, he cares a lot for s but when he is angry, he takes his anger out on everyone and anyone.

 

He goes to Kirin Academy cause it's a MUST for all idols, every idol has to go there to learn and improve themselves...and even get contracts for movies, dramas and more. This is the school with contacts, contacts that reach world wide.

 

That's why he loves Kirin Academy, it's a chance for him to escape from just singing to doing anything....and also a chance for him to feel like a normal person.

 


Just because Myungsoo is the 1st character, doesn't mean that he will the MAIN character....after all 6 characters are revealed, I will do a poll and the female and male with the most votes will become the main leads. Then female and male with the 2nd most will be the 2nd lead and so on...