Find me es

EXO Scenarios

"Oppa!! Stop it!! No!!!!" I screamed as my older brother Kyungsoo tickled me. He smiled and eventually let me go as I rolled off the couch, clutching my stomach in pain.

"Awww come on Emy don't be that way!!" He teased. I pouted and stood up with my arms crossed across my chest.

"You are so mean!!" I said childishly. I faked the tears that fell from my eyes and Kyungsoo immediately panicked.

"Oh don't cry!!" He said as he embraced me in a tight hug. I chuckled and started tickling him before running off into my room and locking the door.

"YAH!!! EMY OPEN THE DOOR!!" He screamed as he banged on the door. I colapsed onto my bed and grabbed my cellphone to check my messages.

2 new messages.

I smiled and clicked on the first one.

"Yah answer my texts pabo!!" From Chanyeollie

"Hey babe you wanna go out later tonight?" From Chanyellie again. I sighed and started texting my reply.

"Where to?"

"The park behind my place?"

"Okay :) Pick me up?"

"Okay! I'll be there in 10 minutes!"

I grabbed my stuff and started heading towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Chanyeol is coming to pick me up." I stated as I looked at my watch.

"But Emy its like 10 PM?" He stated. I shrugged and walked out the door and ran over to Chanyeol and kissed him lightly before turning around and waving to Kyungsoo.

"I'll be back by 12 I promise oppa!!" I shouted as we started walking, hand in hand towards the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo's POV

I waved back slowly and shut the door.

"Teenagers and their lovers.." I mumbled as I turned the TV onto the sports channel. I soon found myself dozing off and eventually I completely out.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of a knock on the front door. I got up and walked over to answer it.

"Hi sir here is your mail!" The post man said was a smile. I grunted in response and closed the door. I looked at the package and threw it across the room.

"EMY BUM ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!!" I shouted as I skipped over to my sisters room. The door was closed like when she left and I opened it slowly.

"Emy bum? You up?" I asked as I looked around the room.

"Emy?"

She wasn't there.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called her.

"The person you are calling is currently unavaliable please leave a message after the beeeeeep!!" The message person said. I started to panic.

I called Chanyeol next.

"Ugh.....Hello?" He answered softly.

"Chanyeol is Emy there with you?" I asked. I heard him chuckle lightly.

"Yes its okay! Emy is here. Neh Emy?" He answered. I heard muffled voices. She sounded weak....almost hurt...

"Where are you guys?" I asked.

"Come find us ...." Chanyeol whispered before a blood curdling scream was heard.

Then he hung up.

"WHAT THE !?!" I screamed as I threw my phone across the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seriously have no idea what I just wrote...

Hahahah!! Well I have finished school but -Ringo- still has school so most of the updates will be coming from me probably!

I hope you enjoyed this random thing that I wrote.....

Comment and tell us what you think!!

Enjoy your weekend!!