The Happiest Place on Earth

EXO Scenarios

EXO's in Disneyland...

"Holy !" I almost spit my soda all over my laptop and hurriedly changed clothes.

"And where the hell do you think you're going?" My older brother stood outside my room, while I busy fixing my hair.

"Disneyland." I answered him. He gave a loud and annoying chuckle.

"Last time you went there, you were about to beat the crap out of Donald Duck." He said, laughing in between. "You were so pissed at him for no reason I can't--"

"Shut up!" I threw a pillow at him and I shoved my camera and phone in my bag and stormed out of my room. I don't want to hear the same embarrassing story for the billionth time.

"I'm using the car okay?" I took the carkeys from the kitchen counter.

"Woah woah, hold up." He snatched the keys away from me. "I don't trust you with my car."

"It's only like, a 15 minute drive. What accident can I possibly get into?" I asked him as I tried to get the keys from him.

"A lot." He replied. "Sorry, Mei. I can't let you use the car."

"Why not?" I asked. Just right then, I knew the answer. I can't help but have a huge grin come up on my face.

"Why're you smiling?" He asked skeptically.

I chuckled. "You want to go to Disneyland, don't you?"

He rolled his eyes. "Psh. Of course not." I notice his ears go red.

"Come on, you can drive me there." I said.

"Really?" He suddenly turned to me with his eyes gleaming. "Yes! Come on let's go! Let's go!"

Of course he wants to go to Disneyland. The little boy inside of that 20 year old body still craves for ginormous cartoon characters walking around a place full of rides and stalls. I guess he doesn't want to embarrass himself in front of his other 'too cool and manly for fun' friends.

"Hurry up, Mei! Jesus." He said, honking the car horn, causing other neighbors to look over and look extremely cranky. I hurriedly went in the car.

"Step on it, Zhanglou!" I shouted at him and he drove the car out of the garage and into the road.

"Dammit, Gege. I'm gonna miss EXO." I complained as he was steering the wheel.

"So you're going there 'cause some Korean boy band's there?" He asked, glancing over me with a 'You're so pathetic' facial expression.

"You're going there 'cause you miss Pluto." I said jokingly. He slapped me on the arm.

"I'm going there for the rides." He said.

"Sure, you are." I replied sarcastically.

The 15 minute drive seemed like total hell. What if I don't make it in time? What if I get there, and they're already gone? And worse. What if EXO already left, and Zhanglou still wants to ride the rides, and do countless in Disneyland for hours, and I can't go home 'cause of it?

We arrived at Disneyland, and after we parked the car, we headed in.

"Alright! Where should we start? Oh my God!" He exclaimed, running towards Mickey Mouse. He shouted to me and I came over there, only to receive his camera.

"Take a picture of us." He said as he slung his arm around Mickey Mouse's shoulder. I facepalmed myself.

"I have no time for this, Gege." I said irritatingly.

"Come on!" He said. "Just once! And you can search for those guys as long as you want!"

I rolled my eyes and took a picture. "Good enough." I handed the camera back to him and I started to look for the boys.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Three hours have passed and I haven't seen them.

I asked a bunch of people if they have seen 12 Asian guys walking around with a crowd of people, but their giving of directions didn't help me much at all. I guess I'm too late.

I walked over to a store and I bought a bottle of water, 'cause I was so so thirsty. I have searching for them for hours yet I haven't drank anything to quench my thirst.

I guess I should call Zhanglou and take me home. I took out my phone and finished drinking my bottle of water. As I turned around, I accidentally bumped someone behind me that caused me to drop my phone. I was about the pick my phone up when the guy beat me to it.

I looked at the guy whom I bumped into and realized that it was EXO M's Kris. Kris, in the flesh, right in front of me, holding my phone.

"I'm sorry." He said with an apologetic smile as he handed me my phone.

"N-no, it's okay. I was the one who bumped into you, so I'm sorry." I said as I took my phone. He was even more handsome than I thought he would be.

He smiled back, and I felt like I was in heaven. My God, his whole being is angelic.

"SHINee, ah.." He said, pointing at my phone.

I laughed a bit, trying to keep it cool. "Yeah. I'm a huge fan of them."

"So it seems!" He said cheerfully. 

This is it, Mei. This is it. Kris is right here in front of you, talking to you. What the hell are you supposed to do?

"I'm a huge fan of EXO too." I said.

His eyes widened and gave a pleasant smile again. "Really? That's awesome!"

"I can't believe I'm meeting you.." I said shyly. Oh god, no. Please don't screw this up, Mei. Please.

"I can't believe I'm meeting a fan in person like this." He answered. "And a fan of SHINee too. So cool."

"Really?" I asked. He nodded and gave a teethy smile. I was about to faint.

"Well.." I mumbled. What the hell am I supposed to ask him? A picture? An autograph? My mind's all twisted right now I can't even think of anything anymore.

"Hm?"

"Since I'm meeting you in person.." I started. "Can I get a hug from my idol?"

"Well, I was expecting an autograph or a picture, but a hug sounds nice." He said. He suddenly gave me a huge, warm hug. I wish he never stopped hugging me. "I guess I gotta go. Bye, um.."

"Mei. My name is Mei." I said. I couldn't help but blush a deep red.

"Bye, Mei. It was nice meeting you!" He said, and then he left.

Fangirl feelings were all inside me, and I couldn't wait to tell my brother about it. I was about to call him when Kris suddenly came back.

"Mei!" He exclaimed.

"Kris!" I said.

He gave a sort of shy chuckle as he rubbed the nape of his neck. "I know this is really weird and all but.."

Oh my god. What was he gonna say?

"Can I have your number?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"So, Mei!" My brother exclaimed as we were driving home. "Did you see your EXO babies?"

"I sure did, Zhanglou." I said, looking at my phone with Kris' number on my contacts.

"What did you do?" He asked curiously. "Did you get an autograph or something?"

"Uh..." I wasn't planning on telling him that EXO M's leader gave me his number and I gave him mine. "I didn't get anything, unfortunately. They didn't allow pictures and autographs to be given." I lied to him.

"Too bad." He shrugged. "Well, at least you got to see them in person."

"Yep. I sure did."