Love Drunk

EXO Scenarios

I distanced myself from the others. They're getting a little too tipsy for my liking.

"Hyung!" Sehun shouted. "Where you going, Hyung? Can I come with you?" He limped towards me. Ugh. He's drunk too.

I slung his arm over my shoulder and I helped him. We walked to a room far from the others.

"Hehe, where are we, Hyung?" He asked, his eyes rolling and his head bobbing from side to side.

"You're drinking too much, Sehun-ah." I took the bottle from him and placed it on a table.

"B-but, Luhan-hyung..!" He exclaimed, reaching for it. "I'm still sober! See?" He was swaying back and forth while pointing to himself.

"No, you're not." I said. "Should I get you home?"

"NO." He shouted.

"But--"

"Sshhhhh." He placed his index finger on my lips. "Don't worry about me, Hyung! I'm... feeling awesome.." He giggled loudly and then started crying. What the hell's happening with this guy?

"I'm really tired from all the rehearsing, Hyung!" He cried. "I'm so... so... tired.." He looked about to doze off when his head snapped and his eyes opened widely.

"Sehun-ah." I said, his hair. "I should get you home."

"I'm tired of hiding our relationship from the public too." He said. I grew shocked. We don't have a relationship. The booze was probably sinking in and he was saying all sorts of .

"I just wanna say to everyone, 'Luhan-hyung is my boyfriend! And I love him so much.'" He exclaimed. "But I can't! Can I?! Huh?!"

He suddenly grabbed my shirt.

"I love you, Luhan-hyung."