Suho's story

EXO Scenarios

I lot of people wonder how I was scouted.

What my past was like.

Why I was chosen for SM entertainment.

I would always tell them it was luck and destiny.

But now I'm going to reveal my past.

The secrets I hid from everyone.

How I got where I am today.

And why I am forever thankful to SM.

Okay here goes.

As a kid I was always treated like nothing.

I got bullied at school.

My parents abused me.

Verbally and physically.

The only thing that saved me was music.

I had a younger sister. She meant the world to me. My parents treated her the same.

If not worse.

She had so many bruises and cuts on her. She would hate going to school. One because she would get bullied and two because she was away from me. Her safety and love.

"Come on Seohyun you have to go to school!" I exclaimed as I pulled her out of her room.

"Oppa I don't want to!! The kids are mean to me and they steal my crayons!!" She whined as tears stained her face. I hated when she cried. I kneeled down and wiped them away.

"Seohyun, oppa promises that if you go to school today that he will buy ice cream afterwards arasso?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I don't want you to spend more of your money on me oppa...." She muttered. I kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"Oppa works for this money so he can spend it on you Seohyun..." I whispered. Even though she was 7 she was very smart and understood the trouble our family was in. I picked her up and carried her to the front door.

"How about oppa sings for you on the walk to school? Would you like that sweetie?" I asked. Her eyes widened and she nodded frantically. I smiled and took a deep breath before I started singing her favourite song.

~I’m so sorry but I love you da geo-jis-mar
I-ya mor-rass-eo i-je-ya ar--eo ne-ga pir-yo-hae
I’m so sorry but I love you nar-ka-ro-un mar
Hwas-gim-e na-do mo-reu-ge neor tteo-na-bo-naess-ji-man
I’m so sorry but I love you da geo-jis-mar
I’m so sorry but I love you
I’m so sorry but I love you
(I love you more and more)
I’m so sorry but I love you na-reur tteo-na
Cheon-cheon-hi ij-eo-jur-rae
Nae-ga a-pa-har su iss-ge~

She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder. I felt her tense up and gasp.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her.

"Theres a guy in a suit thats following us..." She whispered. I turned around and sure enough there was.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I put Seohyun down and took her small hand in mine.

"Was that you singing just before?" He asked me. His voice was low and rough. I gulped.

"Yes it was oppa!! He is so good isn't he?" Seohyun exclaimed.

"Neh! What is your name?"

"Kim Joon-myun." I answered.

"I'm Park Ji yong. I work for SM entertainment!" He stated. I heard Seohyun gasp. I squeezed her hand and waited for the man to talk again.

"Would you be interested in joining under SM?" He asked. I looked at Seohyun and saw her playing with her feet.

"Will Seohyun be able to come with me?" I asked. Ji yong shook his head. "Then I decline your offer!" I said. I pulled Seohyun's hand and started walking away. She stoped and crossed her arms.

"Come on Seohyun or your gonna be late!" I said as I tried to grab her arm again. She shook her head and took a step back.

"Not until you go back there and take that offer!!" She pouted. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Seohyun I'm not gonna leave you for that!" I exclaimed.

"But oppa you will be happy! I'll be fine on my own I promise!" She said. "Please oppa.....Its my only wish...." She whispered. I saw the tears in her eyes build up. I sighed.

"Fine!" She smiled and hugged me. I ran back to where I last saw the man.

"Yah!! Ji yong!!" I called after him as he walked down the path. He turned around and stared at me.

"On second thought...Maybe I will take up that offer!" I puffed out. He smiled and shook my hand.

"Congrats man!" He said. I smiled.

Thanks Seohyun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this story!

Just remember this is all fiction!! None of this is real!! This is just based on my crazy mind!! Hahahaha!!

I hope I didn't make you guys cry!!! *Sniffle*

Anyways comment and subscribe and we will update soon!