No! Please I love you!

EXO Scenarios

"Se hun-ah!!" Lu han said cutely.

"Neh?" I answered.

"Come I want to show you something!! Its on the roof!" Lu han said as he pulled me up the winding stair case. I let him pull me up to the door that opened to the rooftop.

~YAH!! OPPA ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!~

My sister was calling.

"One second!" I said politely as I answered my phone.

"Hello Luna?" I answered.

"Oppa..." She whispered. I could hear her crying and I started to worry.

"Hey whats wrong? Did your boyfriend break up with you?? I'll beat that basta-" I started.

"No! Its not that....I just wanted to say good-bye..." She said softly.

"Good-bye? Where are you going?" I asked.

"To God...."

"Luna, don't mess with me!! Whats going on?! Where are you!?!" I

"I'm sorry oppa....B-but its just too much!! U-umma hates me! Appa l-left us!! Yuna is dead!! I want to be with her too!!" 

Tears filled up in my eyes.

"Luna please!! Listen to me!! Tell me where you are!! Lu han and I will come find you and take you to our place!!" I exclaimed. I heard her sobbing and sniffing.

"I'm so sorry....I love you....Don't forget that!!" She cried. I could hear heavy wind in the back ground and a whiring sound, like a fan on a roof. ROOF!! I pushed passed Lu han and dropped my phone on the floor. I pushed open the door and saw her standing on the edge. Blood dripping from wrists, head facing the clouds, tears shining on her pale cheeks.

"LUNA!!" I called. She turned around and smiled.

"I'm sorry..." She mouthed again through her tears. She took a small step backwards and almost fell off.

"NO!! PLEASE LUNA!! I LOVE YOU!! PLEASE!!!" I screamed. I ran up to her and pulled her down. I hugged her so tightly I swear she could have died of suffocation. I rocked her back and forth as both of us cried.

"Please Luna....Please...." I muttered. She hugged my tighter and tighter. I could feel her tears and blood staining my white shirt.

"Se hun-ah?" Lu han asked weakly.

"Lu han! She is living with us from now on but for now we have to take her to a hospital!! Get your car ready and I'll be down in a second!" I said. I heard him running down the stairs quickly and chuckled when I heard him stumble a bit.

"Come on! Lets go!" I said to Luna as I lifted her up in my arms.

"Se hun....Why didn't you just let me die?" She asked as her eyes slowly closed.

"Don't close your eyes! Look at me!!" I exclaimed. She slowly opened them again but she was struggling. I ran down the stairs and looked around for Lu han. I found him outside the building standing next to his black Mercedes Benz. I rushed over and put her in the car.

God save our souls!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hope you enjoyed this double update today!!

Comment and subscribe and request and yea....

Enjoy!!