Last words

EXO Scenarios

"Hey, Kyung-soo how you feeling?" Our manager asked.

"I'm fine!" I answered with a smile. I stood up and grabbed my stuff. I'm fine can mean anything.

I'm .

I'm horrible.

Piss off.

you.

Its just two words that can fool even the smartest of people.

"Hey dude where you going?" Suho asked me.

"I'm going to go visit Jinri noona." I said. Suho smiled and patted my back.

"Say hi for me?" He asked. I nodded and walked out the doors of the SM building. I grabbed a cab and asked to be taken to the near by Seoul hosipital. I paid the driver and rushed into the building.

"Hello! I'm here to see Jinri noona!!" I told the clerk. She smiled and pointed to the room that noona had been in for a few weeks now. I bowed slightly and walked to her door. I knocked lightly and opened the door.

"Ahhh Kyung-soo-ah!!" She replied softly. Her voice was hoarse and broken. I smiled and closed the door behind me. I walked up to her bedside and took her fragile hand in mine.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Pretty ! The pain killers wore off and I found out I have to take another round of Chemotherapy." She said.

"Oh...Well is there anything I can get you?" I asked. She shook her head and smiled.

"Thank you any way. Kyung-soo.....I don't think I will make it...." Noona said. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"No noona!! You will make it okay!?!" I exclaimed. She squeezed my hand and grinned.

"So how is your career going?" She asked.

"Its fine, we debut in a few days! You have to watch me okay?" I said happily.

"I promise I will!!" She answered. Then it fell silent. All that was heard was her heart monitor beating. It was a comfortable silence.

"I should go...I have to practise!" I said softly. I kissed her forehead and left the room. I handed the clerk my number and asked her to call me if anything happened to noona.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay guys lets go go go!! Your up next!" The stage manager said as the stylist noona's finished off our makeup. I smiled and got up from my seat.

Noona I hope your watching me!!

I got up on that stage with the other members of EXO-K and we performed our hit song History! The fans cheered and called our names as we took our last pose. When we got off stage I checked my phone. 2 missed calls. I called back the person and waited for an answer.

"Hello Seoul hosiptal!" The lady answered.

"Ah hello! Its Do Kyung-soo. You called me?" I said.

"Oh yes, I called to tell you that your friend is Jinri unfortuneatly passed away a few minutes ago..." She informed me.

"She what!?!? What time did she pass away??" I asked hurriedly. The other members looked at me in concern.

"Ummmmm at 6:51 exactly." The lady said.

Exactly 30 seconds after we finished performing.

She kept her promise. Like always.

"Thank you!" I said as I hung up.

"Is everything okay hyung?" Se hun asked me. I shook my head and sat down on the couch.

"Noona passed away, exactly 30 seconds after we finished performing...." I said. I felt tears build up in my eyes and I didn't stop them from falling.

Rest in peace Noona!

Watch over me and look after me like you always have!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Triple update!!

WOOOOOO~!!!!

Comment subscribe and request if you want to see your ideas written into a short story!!