Happy Birthday, Bacon!

EXO Scenarios

"Baekhyun-ah! Wake up!"

I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them to see a smiling Chanyeol a few centimeters from my face. 

"Ack!" I shouted and shoved his face away from me.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, rubbing his nose. He was still smiling like he's on crack.

"Why're you so freaking happy?"

"First of all, I'm EXO K's Happy Virus. And second, do you NOT know what day it is today?!" He shouted with his eyes widened.

"Uh.." I tried to remember. "It was a Saturday yesterday, so it's Sunday!"

He suddenly threw a pillow at me. "Aish, you idiot."

"What? What's the big deal?" I asked him.

"It's your BIRTHDAY. Goddammit." He said, looking annoyed.

"It is?" I checked the calendar and saw the date today was encircled by a permanent marker. "Oh yeah.."

"How could you forget your own birthday?!" He shouted and shook me several times on my shoulders. "All the work's been messing with your mind!"

"Ugh. Stop shaking me!" I swatted his hands away. But I must admit, it was really pathetic of me to forget my own birthday. I mean, we must've talked about it at one point or another, but forgetting it was idiotic.

"So..." He said, jumping up from my bed. "Aren't you excited?"

"Excited for what?" I asked. He suddenly facepalmed himself.

"It's your birthday, Baekhyun-ah. You should be excited today." He said. Then he went closer to me and poked my nose. "Are you sick, maybe? Seriously. What is wrong with you?"

I rolled my eyes and got up. I stretched out my arms and gave a big yawn. "Where're the others?"

"SURPRISE!" Joonmyun flung the door open and went inside with Jongin, Sehun, and Kyungsoo. They were holding a chocolate cake and a bunch of presents. Chanyeol immediately stood up and clapped while laughing. He looked like a retarded seal.

They formed a circle around me and started singing Happy Birthday.

"Happy Birthday, Baekhyun~!" They said and cheered. Suddenly, I see Kyungsoo holding out a plate of bacon strips.

"Cake for breakfast isn't very good for you." He said, sounding very... motherly. "Anyway, this's your favorite!"

"Of course." I said and ate a few. Sehun was showing me a prettily wrapped present.

"Open it, open it!" He exclaimed. I took it and unwrapped it. It was a framed picture of us before we debuted.

"Oh, I remember this." I said. It was that time when we went to hang out together for the first time. We thought it would be a fun thing to do, since all we ever did was train. The six of us were goofing around Seoul, going to random places where we could get some food. We stopped at this one stand, where they sold kimbap. Chanyeol decided that the one who can shove the most in their mouths will get the other members to buy him anything for free. So we did it. Sehun and Kyungsoo managed to put only 2 in their mouths. Joonmyun and I had 3, and Chanyeol and Jongin tied 4. We decided to just NOT do it, since we'll be puking it all or we'd end up choking. But it was pretty useless since we discovered that the kimbap was rotten and we went sick the following day.

I quivered at the memory.

"Aw, come on, Hyung." Sehun said. "Forget the fact that we had food poisoning. Just remember the fun parts!"

"It's hard to remember after all those times in front of the toilet." I said jokingly.

Jongin swung his arm on my shoulder and he gave me his. "Here's mine!"

I tried to guess what's inside as I held on to it. It must've been another picture frame. I unwrapped it and yes, it was a picture. A framed picture of SNSD and me.

"You like it?" He said, smirking.

"It would've been nice if you used an actual picture of me and them together. You just inserted a picture of me and photoshopped it in with a group pic of them." I said, looking closely at it.

"More like he used MS Paint for this." Joonmyun looked at the framed picture too and laughed. "Good thing I have a better present!" He showed me a wrapped box.

I opened it and it contained a scrapbook of every picture of me and them. From the very start until now.

"Pretty sweet, huh?" He said. "Unlike these guys, I used the good ones!"

"Why're your presents all pictures?" I asked. "I mean, seriously. You couldn't have thought of other stuff?"

"Well.." Jongin said. "We didn't realize that we have the same idea until now."

"Anyway, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo Hyung haven't gave you their present yet." Sehun said, nudging their arms.

"Oh yeah!" Chanyeol walked to my right side, and Kyungsoo on my left.

"1, 2, 3.." Kyungsoo said. Then they both gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

"Ugh, guys!" I wiped my cheeks. "You two're so.."

"So..?" Chanyeol said and hugged my really tightly. "We're so awesome right?"

"We love you, Baekhyun-ah!" They all shouted.


A/N:

Meh chapter.. T_T

Lol have you guys seen people raging over the bacon tag on Tumblr? EXO has the best fandom ever. LMFAO