A Happy Derpy Birthday

EXO Scenarios

"Happy Birthday!" They shouted at me as they shook me awake on my bed. I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them to see the whole dorm decorated with balloons and they were all wearing party hats.

"Se Hun! Happy 18th Birthday man!" Kai exclaimed

"You're officially legal now!" Baekhyun continued. Chanyeol took out a party hat and put it on my head. "There's gonna be a party at the SM Building!" He said excitedly.

"Cake cake cake cake!" D.O. ran around saying it over and over again.

"Guys, you're more excited than I am!" I said to them. They laughed and pulled me outside the dorm. "Hey hey! I gotta shower first!"

"Sorry." They apologized.

After I took a shower and fixed myself up, I went outside the bathroom. They were waiting for me in front of the bathroom door.

"You're creeping me out, guys." I said.

"Come on! Hurry up, everyone's waiting for you!" Suho pulled me by the arm and we headed outside.

"Happy Birthday, Se Hun! Happy Birthday, Se Hun! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthdaayy.." They sang as we walked in the hallways.

"Guys!" I said.

"Happy Birthday, Se Hun!!" They exclaimed loudly.

We were outside the dorm building, and we see our manager waiting for us with his van. "Hey, birthday boy!" He said and gave me a warm hug.

"T-thanks!" I stuttered. He was a kind manager. He was like a father to all of us.

"To the SM Building!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah!" The guys all shouted as we went inside. During the drive to the SM Building, they were endlessly singing me 'Happy Birthday'. It was cute, but kinda deafening.

"Hey, Se Hun! Look!" Chanyeol pointed outside. We see a lot of girls outside the building, holding out signs that say 'Happy Birthday, Se Hun-oppa!'. It was really sweet of them.

We were told to hop off the van. I greeted the fans who were waiting outside. A girl then came up to me with a cake. "Happy Birthday." She said shyly. I took it and said, "Thank you!" The fans shouted louder.

"Yes!" D.O. shouted. "More cake!"

We waved to the fans and went inside with our manager. We were greeted by the staff, and they were all wearing party hats. "Happy Birthday, Se Hun!"

My heart warmed up, it was so amazing.

"Hey, little dongsaeng." Minho and Jonghyun-hyung came up to me and gave me a hug. "Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks!"

"Where'd you get the cake?" Taemin asked me.

"From the fans outside, duh." Onew said and thumped his forehead.

"Come on, let's celebrate!" Suho shouted.

"There's gonna be a fan meeting later." Our manager said. "You know, 'cause Se Hun can't help but have a birthday."

*-*-*-*-*-*

After the whole question and answering part, the fans all gave me a birthday wish and hugged me. I wish Kai would seem really happy for me but all he tried to do was to eat the cake with his fingers. Good thing our manager took it away.

"Here comes the train! Choo-choo!" Chanyeol was feeding me chocolate cake.

I looked at D.O. and noticed him trying to eat the strawberries on the cake that he was holding. He was using his mouth! It looked really funny.

"Do you mind?" He said to me.

*-*-*-*-*

 

I had a message from Lu Han-hyung. He was in China with the others so he couldn't be here in Korea.

"It's your birthday tomorrow, Se Hun-ah! That means you'll be older by another year already. So be more mature alright? Wish you all the best in Korea. Happy Birthday!"

Though it was in Chinese, and I don't understand any of it, I know it meant someting really special.

 


A/N:

Hey guys!

If you wanna suggest any ideas, don't hesitate to! :D