5 Years Later...

Blessing From Above [하늘에서 내려온 축복]

 

Yoona is now 25 years old, still young and beautiful. No one would believe that she had one child. As for Yoorim, she is now 5 years old, and of course…the sunshine in Yoona’s life.

“Yoorim!! Let’s go!! Umma is late to the store!” Yoona called out her daughter.

After Yoorim was born, Yoona rented a small store near the house and opened a small bakery. Even though the store was in a quiet neighborhood, many customers visited each day thanks to Yoona’s baking skill. Taeyeon would help her sister in the morning at the store and went back to being a radio DJ at night. Life went on like that in the last 5 years…

“Yoorim~ hurry!” Yoona called out her daughter again.

“I’m coming umma~~!” Yoorim answered.

“Umma, do I have to go to the store with you again?” Yoorim asked

“Yes Yoorim, you are not yet in school so umma have to take you to the store.” Yoona sweetly answered her daughter.

“But…it’s bored!” said the pouting Yoorim

“I’ll find something for you to play with. Now let’s go! I told aunty to go there first. I need to start baking right away when I get there or else all the orders will be late.” Yoona hurried her daughter.

Yoona and Yoorim hand in hand walked out of the house. Yoorim saw a couple with a dog passed by…

“Umma!! A dog!! It’s so pretty! Umma can I have a dog please~~” she begged

“Yoorim, you can’t have a dog! You’re allergic to it!. Remember on your 4th birthday, aunt Sooyoung, Yuri and Seohyun brought a dog over for you to play with and you got a high fever that night?” Yoona reminded her daughter.

“But…it’s so cute…” Yoorim pouted.

“Umma will buy you a toy one, is that okay?”

“But toy dog don’t move.”

“We will find one that moves.” Yoona smiled

After 5 minutes walking, they reached the store.

“Unnie, I’m here, how are the customers?” Yoona asked Taeyeon

“Hurry up, there are quite a few orders waiting for you.” Taeyeon said

“Yoorim, play around the store. I have to go to the back and bake.” Yoona sweetly told her daughter.

“Then…can I go to the playground?” Yoorim pointed to the playground that can be seen through the bakery’s windows.

“The playground?...okay but don’t go for too long, be back in 30 minutes.” Then Yoona turned to her sister, “Unnie please watch over while she’s out there.”

“Don’t worry, I can see her through the windows.” Taeyeon reassured her sister.

“Bye umma~~” Yoorim yelled as she ran out the door.

“Bye sweetheart, and don’t run!!!! Have fun and remember to be back! Don’t talk to strangers okay??!” Yoona reminded Yoorim as Yoorim ran out the door.

 

----

As for Ok Taecyeon, after 5 years, he now owned a recording studio. He’s happy with what he had, but sometimes he found himself still thinking about the girl that once carried his baby. “I must not think about it anymore. I promised to never appear in front of her again,” he said to himself. “But I do wonder how has her life been?”

*Ring…* [girlfriend calling]

“Yes Jiwon?” He answered the phone.

“Do you remember today is our 2 months anniversary?” his girlfriend asked, then continued, “I order a cake, let’s go get it and go on our outing!”

“Isn’t it a bit too early to eat cake?” he asked back.

“This bakery shop is really good! and hard to order so I had to order a few days early. Who says we can’t eat cake in the morning?” his girlfriend said.

“Alright, I’ll pick you up then we go to pick up the cake. See you later.”

 

---

After picked up his girlfriend…

“Where is the shop?” Taecyeon asked his girlfriend

“Near your parents’ hospital” his girlfriend answered, “You pass the hospital about 7~8 minutes, you will see a school, then a playground. From the playground you can see the store next to a flower shop.”

“The playground?”

“Yes, the playground…what’s with it?”

“Oh, nothing…” Taecyeon answered his girlfriend.

They reached the playground about 15 minutes later. There are no one at the playground except 1 child, Yoorim…But Taecyeon was too busy thinking to noticed the surrounding.

“Let’s go! I saw the bakery!” said his girlfriend

“You go in, I want to walk around this playground” said Taecyeon

“Okay, then you wait here. I’ll go in and get the cake.” His girlfriend answered then walked to the store.

“It’s this place…” Taecyeon thought to himself. He walked around the playground, the scene of the night flashed back into his memory.

“Ouch…” someone fell down.

Taecyeon looked down, a child was in front of him.

“I’m sorry, are you okay? Let me help you get up…” Taecyeon offered

“Ajussi, I’m okay. Umma told me not to talk to stranger so I can’t talk to you.” Yoorim looked up at him proudly because she remembered what her mom told her. Taecyeon laughed.

“How good of you to listen to your mom. Why are you here alone?” Taecyeon asked again

“Umma said not to talk to stranger. I’m sorry!” Yoorim answered. Taecyeon laughed again, and he thought this child is adorable.

“Then may I know your name?”

“Umma said not to talk to stranger, but I will tell you my name. My name is Im Yoorim. Don’t tell my umma I told you my name okay?”

“Im Yoorim? What a beautiful name!” Taecyeon said. He looked at the child and then he thought, “You remind me so much of her…”

“Oppa! I’m done!!” His girlfriend walked out with the cake.

“Who’s that?” his girlfriend asked

“Oh, just some kid I just met here.” He smiled

“Oh nice to meet you!” his girlfriend said to Yoorim

“Umma said not to talk to stranger!” again Yoorim said.

“But did you just bought a cake?” Yoorim asked

“Yes, we bought a cake from that store” his girlfriend pointed to the bakery

“That’s my umma’s store!! She bakes goooddd~~ cakes!!!” Yoorim told them in excitement

Taecyeon laughed, “You’re so adorable! I will remember your name, Yoorim. Of course I won’t tell anyone about you told me your name [smiles]. I hope to see you again, now you should go back to your mom. It’s not good being outside alone.” Taecyeon told Yoorim.

Taecyeon watched Yoorim ran back to the store and again, he flashed out a smile.

“You seemed to like this little girl a lot” his girlfriend said

“I don’t know, I just feel like I’ve seen her before. She’s pretty adorable, don’t you think?” he asked his girlfriend

“Yes, yes…and now we must go, we’re late for a movie date!”

 

 

 

 

===========

yay! Yoorim is now 5 years old! and she has so much personalities!

please watch as she will help the relatioship of Taec & Yoona get better..

and Khun! he will be back to Seoul next chapter!