3rd angel

The Face of An Angel

“My name is Ren. It’s nice to meet you.” The boy said. His voice was like a melody in Minhyun’s ears.

“I-I’m Minhyun.” his voice stuttered. He wasn’t quite sure yet if it all was real or just a dream.

“I know that. They sent me here to make you happy.” Ren said. His eyes looked straight into Minhyuns. They shone with life, luck and love. Minhyun froze again. Had someone heard his prayers about having someone who cares about him?

Ren still held onto his hand, and slowly dragged him back to the door. Minhyun hadn’t even noticed that they had moved until they sat down on the old, hard tree-benches that were located on the third floor. Rens eyes looked at him intensively, as if they searched for any signs of hope and believing. He hadn’t smiled at all under that time they knew each other.

“I think I have to explain this for you a little.” Ren started after sighing. “The thing is that they sent me to heal you from depression. I know that you are lonely, and I have heard your prayers. I shall help you to win J.R and the others, and to get friends who love and care about you.”

What Minhyun just heard was something he never could even think about that could happen. His dream had become reality. Tears that he didn’t know existed started to flow down on his cheeks. For the first time in ages he felt happy. He started to cry again, this time he didn’t care about ruining his image, he just let the tears roll. He screamed all the pain out of his lonely heart. Ren looked at him with sadness and understanding reflecting in his eyes. He hugged Minhyun while whispering calming words into his ear. Finally he got a hug from a caring person – screw caring, it was his first hug in years. It felt safe and warm to be in Rens arms.

---

It took a while until Minhyun calmed down. They went to his apartment. Ren had held his hand the whole journey.

“What are you exactly?” Minhyun had asked out of curiosity.

“I am an angel.” Ren answered, his eyes locked onto the street in front of them.

“Am I the only one who can see you?”

“No.”

Rens wings had disappeared a long time ago; they had gone into his back.

---

It was long over midnight. Minhyun couldn’t fall asleep. He thought about what had happened earlier, if it was really true and not just a sweet dream that he could wake up from any minute.

“Minhyun.” Ren whispered. The said boy mumbled something small as an answer.

“Do you have troubles to fall asleep?” His voice became stronger. Minhyun felt his eyes look at him and he nodded as an answer.

“Want me to sing for you?” That question didn’t Minhyun see coming. He nodded once again. He felt how the left side of his bed pressed down. It took a moment until Ren opened his mouth and started to sing a beautiful melody.

“Shut the door. Turn the lights off I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love, I wanna lay beside you, I cannot hide this even thought I try.”

What people say about an angels singing voice was true. It was one of the most beautiful things that you could hear in the whole world.

As the song went on, Minhyun felt how his eyelids started to feel heavier every second, and soon he was in a deep slumber.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know I said that I would update on Friday but things happened and I had to go to my friends house. On Saturday I was just too lazy :D