2nd angel

The Face of An Angel

It took a while until he came to the schools roof. The blood still hadn’t stopped dropping from his head, his ribcage hurt like there was no tomorrow, and he could swear that his left foot was sprained, maybe there even was some broken bones. It was dark outside which made Minhyun to realize how long he was unconscious and cried. He walked with shaking feet to the edge of the roof. Had he chose the right decision? Everything would be over if he jumped. Would it be worth it? He took a deep breath, he was ready to jump. One more step and it all would be over.

Suddenly a bright, white light shone almost next to him. It was so bright that Minhyun couldn’t see around himself. All he saw was white and something that flied around in the air. As the light became weaker and weaker, it revealed a figure in the middle of it. The figure had its arms crossed over its chest, its feet were bent, and its face was fixed on the ground. Light hair, almost platinum-blond, framed its face. It was a beautiful, young boy, but there was something unusual with him. Something white pierced out of his back. White feathers flied around in the air. The light died slowly and Minhyun could see the boy clearly. He had big wings and a feminine face. Minhyun just stood there and stared at the beautiful creature in front of him. Was he dreaming? He didn’t know, but it felt so real. Or then it all was just a beautiful dream.

The boy opened his eyes slowly. They shone filled with life. His long eyelashes just made him even more feminine. He took a step closer to Minhyun. Step by step he approached him. He didn’t stop until he stood right in front of the raven haired. The boy had almost milky white skin, and his wings tried to hide behind his back. He reached his hand over to Minhyun and waited for the other one to take a grip on it. Minhyun stared at him with big, round eyes. He was frozen like a statue on that place, he thought that he was just dreaming. Not until the boy took his into his own and shook it, he woke up from his daydreaming. The blond haired opened his mouth, revealing perfectly white teethes.

“My name is Ren. It’s nice to meet you.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 is here now, just like I promised yesterday :) I got really fast subscribers, faster than what I thought! :O Thank you so much everyone who are interested in reading my story and I hope that I won't dissappoint you! Chapter 3 will come propably tomorrow! :)