This. Is. Not. Happening.

Kidnap My Heart

5TH DAY!

<<< CROSSWORD TEAM >>>

Yuri: God. We left only 2 more days!!! And, look at these!! [Pointing to the crosswords blank] We stil have so many!!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! [On the verge of crying]

Khun: [Put his hand on hre shoulder] Calm down Yuri-sshi. Remember, we can't give up hope just yet. They need us.

Hyun: But...But... I'm really on my verge already... These crosswords are so hard!! [Sobbing]

Junsu: [Puting his hands around Seohyun] Calm down Seohyn-sshi. Khun is right. We can't give up. We still have two more days.

Hyun: [Couldn't control anymore. Cried out, lying on Junsu's chest] Unnie! WHERE ARE YOU!!

Junsu: [Shocked, but happy. Wrap himself around her, her hair] Relax. We will find them soon...

 

Junsu's POV: 

OMO! She lies on my chest?! I can feel her heartbeat!! God. My heart is beating so fast!!! I... I.. really fell in love with her? Man, she is so innocent and cute... I just want to protect her from all dangers...

 

After awhile, Seohyun realises that she is too close with Junsu. She break away from his hug.

Hyun: [Blushes] I...I'm sorry Junsu oppa...

Junsu: [Blushes slightly too] It's.. It's alright.

Yuri: Yah! Enough of the sweet talkings already. Let's get back to work! [Thought to herself] Wow! Our maknae is blushing in front of a guy!! Looks like she does like Junsu a bit eh. Our maknae is finally in love! Yoona ah... Can you see it? Please tell me where are you....

 

With that, they started working again. They managed to solve quite a few and it was dinner time. They all gathered around for dinner.

 

<<< DINING TABLE >>>

Sica: [Sad] God. This is bad. We found nothing and we left 2 days only! What are we going to do?! Yoona ah! WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Jay: [Puting his hand on her shoulder] Relax Sica, we will find them. I'm sure.

Sica: [Sighs, putting her hands on his] Araso....

Junho: Yah Hyung! Since when are you and Jessica-sshi so close? Skinship as well !

Hyoyeon: Yeahs Sica. You have been acting weird. Kept on asking us about our opinions towards Jay. Are you hiding things from us?

Sica: [Panic] I....I...There's nothing!

Taeyeon: Don't lie Sica! We promise that we won't have secrets among each other. Tell us before we found out anything.

Sica: [Looks at Jay] Aishh~ Araso... The fact is, Me and Jay is...

Jay: Dating. We decide to keep it from you guys as we know that this is a bad timing for such stuffs. We are really sorry for lying...

 

To his surprise, the others were calm, only for Yuri who is shocked.

 

JunHo: Actually, I have something to confess as well... [Taking Hyo's hand] We are dating as well... We kept it because.. It is the same reason as Jay's. This is a bad time.

Sooyoung: Aishhh~ Chansung ah,  I guess you should tell too...

Chansung: [Nodded] Actually, me and Sooyoung are dating as well... The reason? It is the same as Hyungs...

Taeyeon: Yah! What's wrong with you guys?! All the sudden confessions. You guys owe us lots of explanations.

 

<<< FLASHBACKS >>>

Chansung and Sooyoung was busying taking food from the supermarket. Just then, A box of detergents from the top shelf drop down. It is going to hit Sooyoung.

 

Chansung: Be careful!! [Push her away]

 

The box of detergents hit Chansung's shoulder.

 

Sooyoung: [Shocked] Are you ok?

Chansung: [Ignore his pain] Are you alright? Are you hurt?!

Sooyoung: Yah! The thing landed on you. Not me. Are you alright?

Chansung: I guess so? My muscles aren't for show. [Winked at her]

Sooyoung: [Hit him gently] Oh really? But, why do you want to save me? Aren't I your enemy?

Chansung: I...I... Actually Sooyoung, I don't treat you like an enemy. Instead, I like you. Your passion for food. How much you love to eat. It is exactly like me!! I never thought there will be a girl like you. So, you captivated me. Choi Sooyoung. I know this is a bad time now, but will you be my girlfriend please? We will share good food together...

Sooyoung: [Shocked] Eh? Actually, I think I have feelings for you too... You look so cute when you are eating! But as you know, SNSD and 2PM are like enemies. So, I have to conceal it properly...

Chansung: SO, IS THIS A YES?!!

Sooyoung: Yes! But, second part is a no! I will take the good food myself. No sharing is allowed! [Sticking out her tongue]

Chansung: [Laughs] Neh! Ok, I guess let's just keep this to ourself first? Wait till we save Yoona and Hyung first.

Sooyoung: Neh!

 

On the other side, Junho and Hyoyeon are buying necessities. Both of them reach out for the tootbrushes, hence Junho touches Hyoyeon's hand. She withdrew her hands quickly, but Junho held her hands tightly, refusing to let go.

 

Hyoyeon: What are you doing?! Let go of me!!

Junho: You haven't answer my question yet. I won't let go unless you tell me.

Hyoyeon: [Panic] What...What question? I don't understand what are you talking about.

Junho: [Turn serious] Do we make a great pair?

Hyoyeon: I...I... Seriously Junho, Now it is not the time to talk about this. We need to save them. Let me go now..

Junho: I just want to know how you feel. I know this is a bad time, but I couldn't control anymore. I need to tell you. Ever since I saw you dancing in the school dance studio, I fell in love with you, Kim Hyoyeon. Everyday, I know what time you would go for dance practice and I'll peek at you from outside. I'm mesmerized by you Hyo. Be my girlfriend?

Hyoyeon: Really? I...I... I like you too.... Ever since I saw you doing the popping dance.. But you know, my group and your group's relationship. We pratically hate each other. Or we are supposed to anyway. We can't be together... And now, there is Yoona to save. I really don't know Junho....

Junho: I don't care what the others think. I just want ot know how you feel. Your happiness is my everything. Besides, I'm sure the others will understand us. You have to spare yourself a thought too! We will keep this a secret first. Only after we saved Yoona and Taec, then we reveal our relationship. Ok?

Hyoyeon: Aishhh~ Lee Junho, I love you...

JunHo: [Hugged her] I love you too! I'll be here for you always....

 

<<<  END OF FLASHBACKS >>>

 

After they finish talking, the whole room was silent. No one knows what to say. Suddenly Yuri spoke up.

 

Yuri: [Angry] YOONA IS MISSING AND YOU GUYS ARE JUST BUSY DATING?! JUST CARING ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIPS?! GOSH. Looks like she isn't important to you all. I'll go look for her myself! [Run up to the room and bangs and door]

 

The others were shocked. Yuri has never flared up to them before. Some of the girls were guilty. They knew Yoona is very important to Yuri.

 

Khun: Er... I guess I'll go check on her. She'll be fine.

 

The others just nodded.

 

<<< IN THE ROOM >>>

 

Nickhun entered the room. He saw Yuri staring at the crossword puzzle again. He walked towards her. And sit by her side.

 

Yuri: [Still looking at the crossword] Am I a selfish person? I shouldn't yell at them just now...

Khun: [Smiled] They will understand. They know you and Yoona are inseparatable.

Yuri: Yeahs... She is my best friend... It's my fault... I shouldn't have left her alone to go... I should have insist on going with her...

Khun: It's no one's fault Yuri-sshi. No one wishes this to happen. Don't put the blame on yourself... You are trying too hard already. It's late. Go get a rest....

 

There is no reply from Yuri. She just stared at the crossword puzzle. She just filled up an answer. Her lips were trembling and she was pale.

 

Khun: [Shocked] Yuri?! Are you alright?!!! Don't scare me!!!

 

There was still no reply from her. She just pointed at the answer she had just solved. Nickhun followed her finger direction and look at the word. He was shocked as well. But he held on to Yuri. Both of them stared at the word for a long time... Not taking their eyes off.. The word, R.A.P.E.D staring at them, burning Yuri's heart....


 

Sorry for the lack of Taecyoon scenes for this two chapters!! >< I must mention all the other couples first as they are the minors. 3 Couples are revealed already! Taecyoon moments are coming soon!!