Love Is In The Air~

Kidnap My Heart

For the next 3 days, everything isn't going on smoothly. One day passes, Two days...Three days... Even the food team have joined in the main and crosswords team to help solve the mystery. But still, nothing is found out.

 

4TH DAY!

<<< MAIN TEAM >>>

Sica: [Sighs] This person is a SICKO!!!! Wait till I know who he is. I'm going to throw him with my 8-inch heels!

Jay: [Laughs] [Thought to himself] ahhhh, she looks so cute... Yah! Park Jaebeom! What are you thinking again?! ENEMY!

 

These few days, both groups are also getting along with each other, knowing each other better. Jay is beginning to take notice of Jessica more often and vice versa. For Wooyoung and Taeyeon, things seems to improve. Only by a little.

 

Taeyeon: Heys, I'll be getting the money now. Mum just called me. You guys stay here and try to find some clues ok? Hwaiting!

Young: My mum had called me too. I'm leaving with you.

Chansung: Hyung~ How come I don't hear your phone ring eh?

Young: [Panic] Er...Yah! I off silence you see! [Changing the Topic] Stop eating maknae and help out!!!

Jay: Wow. Since when our wooyounggie tells people off to do stuffs? Must be trying to impress SOMEONE eh? [Glancing in Taeyeon's direction]

 

The truth is, Jay can see that Wooyoung is beginning to fall for Taeyeon. From the start, Wooyoung actually hated her. He thinks that she acted like as if she is the leader. But these past three days, he saw how caring Taeyeon was. Being the eldest among the girls, though its only by months, she is the most mature. She take care of each and every one. Looking after them, ensuring that they are well taken care of. And also, she has a pair of charming eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful and Wooyoung realises that he is beginning to fall in love. This is real. It isn't like any of his past relationships. He wants to spend the rest of his life with this girl. Being a playboy, he didn't actually believe that he has such thinkings. So, he isn't going to let Taeyeon knows that he really likes her. She will laugh at him.

 

Taeyeon: Ok! I'm leaving now. Sica ah! Take care of them while I'm away! I will be back as soon as possible! Annyeong~!

Sica: Neh! Annyeong!

 

Taeyeon left the house, with Wooyoung following behind her. Taeyeon was actually feeling quite happy. Actually, in the beginning, Taeyeon totally detest Wooyoung. She hates his playboy attitude, his immature behaviours. However, spending these few days with him, she realises he isn't that bad afterall. She found him rather cute. Not only that, she realises that even though he always grumbles, but he actually adored his friends alot. She can tell that he was really worried about Taecyeon. But still, she decided that this isn't the time to talk about relationships. And besides, both of their groups were like arch-enemies. They can't be together.

 

Taeyeon: [Irritated] Why are you following me? Stop stalking me!

Young; Er....Er..I...I..Yah! Can't I walk this way too? Is this your road?

Taeyeon: How I wish it was mine, so that I can forbid you to walk on it. [She pouted]

Young: [Thought to himself] Argh... She looks so cute even when she pouts...  EH?! JANG WOOYOUNG! You can't let her know that you are in love with her! She will get proud! [Snapped back at Taeyeon, lying] Whatever. When it is yours, then we say. And I'm going to the same direction as you. Can't I?

Taeyeon: Oh really? Show me the evidence please.

 

Oh no! There is no evidence at all! He was just lying all the while. His parents haven even called him yet!  He was struggling with Taeyeon. Trying to drag the time. Luckily, his phone rang just in time. It was a text from his parents!

 

Dear Son, Meet you at Garden Park this afternoon @ 2PM.

Love,

Mum.

 

Young: [Smirked, proudly showing his phone to her] See, I told you!

Taeyeon: [Looking at the text, sighed] Oh well... Let's go. We are going to be late. Wonder why will our parents meet us in the same place and time. It is TOO much of a coincidence.

 

Wooyoung smiled. Perhaps, it was god's will to let him spend more time alone with Taeyeon. So, Wooyoung drove Taeyeon to their meeting place.

 

<<< GARDEN PARK >>>

Both of them looked around for their parents. Very soon, they spotted them.

Woo/Tae: [Walking towards the same table] Umma!

Taeyeon: Yah! Who are you calling your umma? Why are you still following me?!

Young: Yah! Look who is the one talking! [Pointing to his mum] This is my umma!

Taeyeon: [Pointing to the lady beside Wooyoung's mum] This is mine!

Woo's Mum: [Turning to Tae's mum] Oh my! I totally forgotten that they are living in the same mansion now! How forgetful am I !

Tae's Mum: Ya! So do I ! Aigoo~ We could have just inform one of them. [Wooyoung and Taeyeon looked at each other, totally clueless] Oh. Come, sit down kids.

 

Both of them obeyed. Oh, Taeyeon and Wooyoung's mums are close friends! They have totally no clues about this.

Tae's Mum: Taeyeon ah. You know, last time, when you were young, umma and this aunty has a pact? We promise that we will have our sons and daughters married to each other. [Laughs] It has been ages. [Turn to Wooyoung's mum] Isn't it?

Woo's Mum: Sure is! But we had been so busy with our own business! Look at them! They are so big now! Your daughter has gotten even more pretty!

Taeyeon: [Blushes,smiles] Kamshahaminda Auntie.

Tae's Mum: [Laughs] She is so naggy that her friends often call her ajuma!

Taeyeon: [Blushes even more] Umma!

Woo's Mum: [Laughs] Really? That's even better! This immature son of mine needs some naggings.

Young: [Groans] Umma ah...

Tae's Mum: [Laughs] They made a perfect match don't they? Ok, enough of teasings, Taeyeon ah, you wanted 3milion right? What is it for?

Woo's Mum: Yeahs Wooyoung. Why do you need so much money all of a sudden?

 

Both of them look at each other. They didn't know how to explain. Finally, Taeyeon spoke up.

Taeyeon: Oh, Nothing! It's just...It's just... We are actually planning a surprise party of Yoona! Her birthday is coming soon!

Young: Yaya! Taec's birthday is coming soon too!

Tae's Mum: Chinjia? I thought hers falls on May?

Woo's Mum: Mwuh? Taec's birthday is on December isn't it? Now is only April!

Taeyeon: [Panic] Oh...Umma! You...You got it wrong! Hers is on April ! May is Yuri! You got it wrong. [Nervous laughs] Hahas.

Young: Umma, Taec's is on April as well! Khun's is decemember.

Woo's Mum: Oh really? Oh no, my memory sure is failing me. Ok, here is the money. But before that, promise umma that we will have dinner tonight. With both Taeyeon and her mum.

Tae's Mum: Yeahs. We have plenty to catch up. An afternoon is not enough, Tae.

 

Both Wooyoung and Taeyeon looked at each other. They sighed. They have more important things to do now. But still, they don't have a choice. They both agreed, then calling the others up telling them that they would not be home that early.

 

So, they chatted with their mums. Through this, both of them get to know each other better. Wooyoung kept glancing at Taeyeon throughout the whole dinner. He confirms that he really did loved her. Or at least liked her. He is going to confess to her soon. After the dinner, they received the cheque. Both of them heaved a sigh of relief. They waved goodbyes to their mums and head back towards the mansion. It was getting late already. Taeyeon was feeling rather cold as she was only wear a cotton shirt and a pair of shorts. Wooyoung, seeing that she is shivering, gave him her leather jacket to put on. Taeyeon was touched. Both of them walked towards their car. There was silence.

 

Young: [Trying to break the silence] Wow, your mum keep saying that we look compitable. My mum even says that she can tell that I love you! [Laughs]

Taeyeon: [Blushing] Ohs, hahas. I know it is fake. No worries!

Young; [Become serious suddenly, stop walking] Taeyeon ah... She is not joking...

Taeyeon: Eh?

Young: The truth is yes. I do love you. Ok. or at least I like you. I admit that in the beginning, i hate you. Thinking that you are proud and stuffs. But after these few days and the dinner just now, I realise that you aren't what I think... I see you caring for your members, your smiles... Your eyes totally melt my heart.

Taeyeon: [Shocked] Mwuh?! Jang Wooyoung! Stop the joke!

Young: [Serious] I'm not joking! Taeyeon ah... Can you be my girlfriend please?

Taeyeon: [Shocked] Wooyoung ah, stop joking please. Ok, let's take it that you are not joking then. Still, this isn't the right time. We still have more important things to you. Yes. I admit that I do have a little feelings for you... [Wooyoung lights up] BUT, That doesn't mean I am going to be your girlfriend. You know yourself. You are a playboy. How do I know that this time round you aren't joking? I won't take my relationship as a joke Wooyoung. Perhaps... I still have to get to know you better, before I make my decision..

Young: Does that mean that after this thing is settled, you will be my girlfriend?

Taeyeon: I'm not sure... But at least we have to wait till this thing is settled. Ok?

Young: [Smiles] Deal. I'll will be waiting for your answer!

Taeyeon: [Groans] Wooyoung ah... Come on, let's get back home. It's getting late..

Young: [Smiles] Neh!

 

On the other side, the members all fell asleep. Jessica fell asleep, with her head tilted to one side on the tabe, facing Jay. Jay yawned and woke up. He was thirsty and wanted some water. He opened his eyes. He could see Jessica soundly asleep... Her face was right in front of his eyes. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

 

JAY'S POV:

Wow. Gosh. Can anyone be more pretty than her? She looks so geogeous even when she is asleep! I must be blind last time! Saying that I will destroy her face. Jessica Jung, if only you know my feelings... I am sick of being your enemy... I don't want to be your enemy anymore.. I want to be your lover....

 

He looked at Jessica's face. He couldn't control himself anymore. He closed his eyes, moving his head closer to Jessica, her face getting closer to him inch by inch. He kissed Jessica's lips gently. Just then, Jessica woked up! She realise someone is kissing her. She opened her eyes. It was Jay!!! Jay opened his eyes and saw Jessica's big eyes staring right in front of him!! He was shocked. He immediately pulled away.

 

Jessica was shocked. However, she loves it deep inside her heart. Ever since the day she apologised to Jay, their relationship improved. Jessica could see more of Jay's good points and found herself liking this B-boy. But still ,she hides her feelings. She does not want to be the one confessing her feelings first.

 

Sica: [Blushes, whisper, afraid waking others up] Yah! What are you doing just now?!

Jay: [Panic] I...I...I..Aishhh~ Forget it. Jessica Jung, Listen carefully... I... I.. think I like you...

Sica: Mwuh? I can't hear you! You are speaking too soft!

Jay: [Whisper] Yah you! [Fearing that he will wake the others up, he dragged Sica up to the room,closes the door] Ok,Jessica Jung, I LIKE YOU!

Sica: [Shocked] Chinjia?! Don't take this thing as a joke,Jay.

Jay: No, Sica. I'm serious. I like you. Ever since the day we apologise to each other, I noticed you more... I found out that you are not the type of girl that I think you were... And day by day, I realise this liking change to love... I begin to feel jealous whenever I see you around with the guys even if they are my buddies.. I admit that I'm a coward. I don't dare to confess to you because you know, we are enemies and our group is not on good terms with each other. I was afriad that you will think I am playing a prank on you... But today, I really can't control anymore... I'm sorry...Really sorry that I kissed you without permission Jessica...

Sica: [Shocked, remain silent for a long time] Actually Jay.... I do like you too... It also happens after we made up. I realise that I am falling for you... But, like you, I don't dare to confess my feelings, lying to myself that you are my enemy.. Besides, I am a girl. I don't want to be the one confessing to guys... [Blushes]

Jay: [Lights up] CHINJIA?! [Sica nodded] YES! If I had known, I would have confessed earlier! Sica, will you be my girlfriend please?

Sica: [Smiles] Yes.... [Jay's face lights up] BUT....

Jay: [Groans] But?

Sica: But, don't make it open yet. Given this circumstances, I don't think we are suppose to be involved in this kind of things now... It doesn't seems right... We will reveal this after we rescued Yoona and Taecyeon, Ok?

Jay: [Relaxes] Deal. I agree with you. So, May I kiss my girlfriend now?

 

Jessica laughs. She walked forward.planting a kiss on Jay's cheek. She blushes. Jay smiled. He looked into her eyes deeply and gave a gentle kiss on the lips. At first, Jessica was taken aback. But soon, she pulled Jay back into another kiss. And they stayed there for awhile, kissing passionately. After a while, they sneak back downstairs, hand in hand. They reluctantly let go their hands and fall asleep looking at each other. They wouldn't want Wooyoung and Taeyeon to found out about them.