Time Ticks By....

Kidnap My Heart

On the other side, the groups are busying doing their work. They want to save Yoona and Taecyeon as soon as possible.

 

<<< CROSSWORD GROUP >>>

They opened up the crosswords. They were shocked.

 

Junsu: MWUH?! Not only is it big...

Yuri: Some of it doesn't even have clue!! What's this?! [Panic]

Khun: [Put his hand on Yuri's shoulder] Calm down. We'll just solve those that have clues first. Perhaps till then, we will be able to find the clues to the clueless words.

Yuri: [Sighs] Neh...

 

With that, they filled in the two words that the kidnapper had given them. They started studying the crosswords. Very soon, Seohyun, the smartest maknae solved one.

 

Hyun: I....I...think that have found one.... 4d: Another word for misfortune...  [She started filling in the puzzle slowly] C..A..T..A..S..T..R..O..P...H...E....

 

Though they have solved one, they weren't happy at all... the kidnapper had mentioned. Some of the words describe the stituation that their friends are in now... Yuri almost break into tears.

 

Yuri: God... Please let Yoona be fine... I can't lose her..

Khun: Don't worry Yuri. We are doing fine now. They will be alright. Let's continue solving. We can't give up on them. They need us now. Perhaps, this word may not be describing them afterall.

 

Nickhun doesn't know why he said such things to Yuri. He himself didn't even believe it. Why do he expect Yuri to believe him anyway. He has no idea. All he think of now was, Taecyeon and Yoona is alright. Both of them are fine... Be it self-lying or true...

 

Soon, Nickhun found another one. Still, it is negative. The word: Calamity. This time, Yuri calmed herself down.

 

Yuri: [Thought to herself] Kwon Yuri...Stay strong... Yoona needs your help. You can't fall.

 

<<< MAIN TEAM >>>

Jay: [laying out both letters] Ok, let's study them closely and see if we can find any clues..

Young: Hyung, this is so hard! Can we just wait for the crossword?

Taeyeon: If you don't want to help, then please go away. Don't disturb us.

Young: Yah! What is your attitude?! I...

Jay: [Hit WooYoung] Shut up! Don't talk so much. You go prepare the money. Call your parents. Of course, don't tell them the real reason. We need 6 million.

Young: [Groans] Why must it be me?! [Jay glared at him] Aishhh~ Araso.. But I think the most I can get is only 3mil. More than that and I'll get suspected.

Taeyeon: Aishh~ Forget it. I'll call my parents. My dad dotes me. I see what can I do.

Jay: Ok then. Taeyeon and Wooyoung, you guys go call your parents. We will stay here to study the letters.

WooTae: Neh.

 

So, Wooyoung and Taeyeon left the room, leaving Jay and Jessica alone. Jay started looking at the letter intently. Jessica stared at him for awhile.

 

Jessica's POV:

Ahhh. He looks pretty cute when he is focus on something. And actually, I don't hate him so much afterall... GOSH! JESSICA JUNG! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! NONONO. HE IS YOUR ENEMY. WORST ENEMY.

 

Just then, Jay caught her staring at him.

Jay: What are you doing?

Sica: [Shocked] Yah! Nothing. [Blushes]

 

Jay saw that she was blushing. At that instant, it struck to him that Jessica was actually pretty cute. For a moment, there was a silence.

 

Sica: Jay? I'm....I'm really sorry... For just now, for....for everything.

Jay: Eh? Oh, it's alright. Besides, I'm at fault too... Sorry...

Sica: [Smiles] Let's get on with our work shall we?

 

Jay's POV:

Wow, she sure looks beautiful when she smiles.... Stunning... YAH! PARK JAEBEOM! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! SHE IS FROM SNSD. YOUR ENEMIES. AND SHE IS JESSICA JUNG. YOUR WORST ENEMY!

 

 

<<< FOOD TEAM >>>

Sooyoung: [Taking all the things] I want this... I want this...

Hyoyeon: Sooyoung ah! We are not going to a food war! We are saving LIFES!

Sooyoung: Saving lifes need food too. We are going to fight a long war. So, FOOD is needed!!

Hyoyeon: [Sighs] Araso... I'll go get the necessities then..

Junho: I will follow you.

Hyoyeon: Eh?

Junho: [Pointing to Chansung, who is beside Sooyoung, busy taking food as well] That's what he says too. He can't live without food.

Hyoyeon: [Laughs] Does that make them a great pair?

Junho: [Laughs] I guess so. By the way, you like to dance?

Hyoyeon: Hahaha. No. I LOVE dancing. Dancing is my LIFE.

Junho: [Smiles] SAME! Sooooooooo, does that makes us a great pair too? [Wink at Hyo]

Hyoyeon: [Blushes] Let's go! We need to go get the necessities. [Walk away]

Junho: Hey! Wait for me! You haven't give me an answer! [Chasing her]

 

So, the first day passes quickly. For the crossword team, after finding the two words, they found a few other more. Luckily, not negative words anymore. Just some useless words. As the main team, they still couldn't figure out who is the person. But Taeyeon and Wooyoung had managed to lie their parents, obtaining the money is 3 days time. Will this be able to help Taecyeon and Yoona?