The Dark Secret...

Kidnap My Heart

Taec: No? It just... I don't want to leave you in a lurch.. [Yoona looked at him] Yah! Don't get me wrong. I have always been taught by my parents to be a gentleman, to treat girls well.

Yoona: Oh really? Then why isn't you doing it in school? And you treat us so badly. [Taec didn't reply] Forget it. Thanks anyway...Taecyeon...

Taec:  [Surprised] Wow, this is the first time you didn't call me full name or idiot.

Yoona: Yah! I am a polite girl if I want to. I thought that to you, polite isn't necessary. [Sticking out her tongue to her]

Taec: Yah! Whatever. Man, I am hungry...

 

Yoona stared at Taecyeon. She smiled suddenly. But quickly hide it before Taecyeon saw it.

 

Yoona's POV:

OH NO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Why do I feel so happy when he says he doesn't want to leave me alone! Why is my heart beating so fast just now when he approaches me? IM YOONA! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! YOU CAN'T BE FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM!

 

Taecyeon's POV:

Damn it. Why do I tell her that I didn't want to leave her in a lurch. And my parents didn't even teach me those stuffs. But luckily, she believed. My heart did skip a beat when I kissed her. Just like the first time I kissed her... GOD! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? I can't be falling in love with this girl. Seriously... But, she looks really pretty... Her smiles... Her eyes.. AHHHH. OK TAECYEON! STOP THINKING!

 

So, both of them remained silent, struggling with their own strains of thoughts. Soon, night approaches. No food was brought to them. Nor water. So, they just remained tied up, both hungry and thirsty.

 

Yoona: Hey... Have you fallen asleep idiot?

Taec: Stop calling me an idiot. And if I were asleep, I won't reply you, dumb.

Yoona: Don't call me dumb. I'm smarter than you.

Taec: Then you stop calling me idiot first.

Yoona: Fine~ I'm too hungry to fall asleep...

Taec: Same here....

Yoona: Let's talk.

Taec: What do you want to talk about?

Yoona: I think... I think I should let you know who is that guy.. You seems to be quite vague about him..

Taec: Finally you brought it up. I have been waiting for so long.

Yoona: Sorry. He is Donghae. Lee Donghae. He was my ex-boyfriend in middle school. Yes, I did have a lovelife. I thought he was my last love you know? [Weak laughs] You are right, I was dumb. As I went out with him longer, I found that he is controlling me more and more each day, tailing me every single day if I am not by his side. I found out,  so I broke with him. He didn't even trust me. What's love without trust? He didn't contact me since then. I thought this relationship has already ended. So, I started going out with other guys.. But, all my boyfriends won't survive with me for more than 1 month. Either they are killed by a car accident, being murdered or missing for years. I begin to think that it was my fault. I was a jinx. I only brought misfortune to my boyfriends. So, soon, I begin to stop my lovelife. I won't even talk to guys unless I have to. I don't want to harm anybody anymore... [Weak Laughs] Looks like it was Donghae that did those things all along. I am not a jinx I guess? But still, I have caused their deaths. Just like what I have done to you. I'm sorry.... [Tears begin to form in her eyes]

 

All these while, Taecyeon listened in silence. He had never ever thought that Yoona had a life like that. All of a sudden, he feel like giving her a hug, protecting her from the dangers.

 

Taec: Wow, I never knew you have such a past..

Yoona: Hahas, I never told anyone. Only the girls know. About the jinx part, only Yuri knows about it.

Taec: Oh, so I'm the first guy? Wow, I am so honoured.

Yoona: You are really an idiot. I have caused you to be in this shape! I'm really sorry....

Taec: Nahs, it was partly my fault too.. Suzy was his accomplice. If I didn't tell her you are my girlfriend, perhaps he won't be able to find you. And I shouldn't have meet you in the Dark Alley. It was too dangerous for a girl.

Yoona: [Smiles] Okok, let's stop taking in the blames ourselves. Taecyeon oppa, Friends?

Taec: [Laughs] Why not? I don't see a harm for a pretty girl to call me oppa.

Yoona: [Smile] You are not that bad like what you seems to be...

Taec: Now then you realise? Hmmm, but it is still not too late. And, you look even prettier when you smile, so smile more often. Let's get some sleep. We have to think of a way to escape tomorrow.

Yoona: Neh!

 

Yoona didn't know why she would tell Taecyeon about her past. Words just came out of atomatically. She just feel like Taecyeon could be trusted. Turns out that she is right. Taecyeon is not a bad guy afterall. Hence, both of them fell asleep, with Yoona lying on Taecyeon's shoulder at night. They would have to think of a way to escape real fast. They won't have much time left..