The Truth Reveals...

Kidnap My Heart

Donghae: Let you off? So easily? You must be joking Yoona!

Yoona: I meant it. If you money is all you want, I can give it to you. I'll call my parents now.

Donghae: [Laughs] You can forget about it. I had took away your phone. Besides, I had already send a letter to both of your friends. They will prepare the money for you.

Yoona: Oh really, then that's good. Leave us alone after you got your money. I don't want to see you again.

Donghae: [Laughs] Yoona, you are still so pure and innocent. Who says I am going to leave you alone. I'm going to leave WITH you. After we got the money, I will bring you to a place where only both of us. We will start afresh there ok? We will find back our lost love.. And this guy [Pointed to Taecyeon] will be like all your past boyfriends, dead. NO ONE can get near my dear Yoona.

Yoona: MWUH?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! Wait, just now you said like my past boyfriends...What do you mean...

 

Donghae just laugh. It finally dawned on Yoona what was going on. Why all her boyfriends are dead or met an accident...

 

Yoona: YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!! You mean you killed ALL my boyfriends?!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!!!!

Donghae: Yoona ah... I just want to protect you! These aren't good guys! Only me! I'm the only one that is truthful to you!

Yoona: God, I no need you to help me to differentiate who is good and who is bad. Let us go. NOW!

Donghae: [Walking slowly to Taecyeon, unveiling his blindfold] Now,now, don't get so worked up Yoona. Unless you want your handsome boyfriend to survive..

 

Taecyeon was blinded by the sudden light. When he regain his sight, he can see Yoona's eyes. Full of anger and tears. He didn't know why. At that instant, his heart aches. He hates to see her cry..

 

Yoona was shocked. She had no idea why Donghae had become like that.. Perhaps, it was her fault. She had indirectly caused the deaths of her past boyfriends... She can't harm any more people... And whatsmore, Taecyeon is not her boyfriend. She shouldn't be so selfish. She should settle this all by herself.

 

Yoona: Ok, Donghae. I'm sorry for shouting at you just now.I was too agitated just now.. Ok, I will stay with you. You, let go of him. You got it all wrong. He isn't my boyfriend. He is my enemy!!

Donghae: Oh really? [Pulled Taecyeon near to Yoona]  Look into his eyes and tell him.

 

Yoona looked into Taecyeon's eyes. Gosh. Why couldn't she say it to him?! He is really her enemy! Why can't she tell him she don't love him?! And her heart is beating faster! Could it be... GOD NO! IM YOONA WAKE UP! Stop harming people!

 

Yoona: [Stuttering] I....I...D...o...don't.. L...o..love you. You are not my boyfriend..

Taec: No you idiot. [Turned to Donghae] You are called Donghae right? Ah, whatever. I'm her boyfriend. She is my girlfriend. Don't you dare to lay a finger on her.

Yoona: [Shocked, but why does she feels so happy in the inside?] N...NO! HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND. Idiot Ok Taecyeon! This will get you killed! STOP JOKING!

Taec: [Calmly,ignoring Yoona] I'm her boyfriend.

Yoona: He is not.

Taec: Yes I am.

Yoona: He...

 

Taecyeon kisses Yoona on the lips. Again. Yoona was shocked but her heart was beating fast. Just as she was about to kiss him back, Taecyeon pulled back. Damn it. Was her heart saying.

 

Taec: Believe it now?

Donghae: [Hit Taec's stomach] DAMN IT! HOW DARE YOU KISS HER!?

Taec: Cause I am her boyfriend.

Donghae: Fine then, if you wanna die here,then so be it. After I get the money, you can say goodbye to her. It is too tiring talking to you all. I'm leaving. [Turn to Yoona] I'll be back again sweetie. [Walks out, closes the door]

Yoona: [Groans] Ok Taecyeon! Have you lost your mind?!

 

Taecyeon didn't reply. Perhaps, he really had lost his mind. He didn't know why he did that. At that instant, he just thought of protecting her, not leaving her alone. When he kisses her, his heart was racing. He could feel Yoona's heartbeat as well. Has he already fallen for her? Oh no, this isn't happening. Taecyeon thought.