What. Is. Happening.

Kidnap My Heart

Junsu: SEOHYUN!!! [Caught hold of her] Are you alright?!!!

Hyun: [Trembling] Neh...Neh...

Taeyeon: Maknae ah, you must stay strong alrights? I'm sure that...Yoona will be...will be fine... [Trying to hold back her tears] I...I.... need to use the restroom... [Ran away from them]

Young: [Know that Taeyeon is on the verge on crying]  Er... I am going out to see if the guys are back... [Ran out]

 

Wooyoung look around and found Taeyeon sitting on the field in their backyard. She was holding her knees together, burying her face into it. Wooyoung walked towards her.

 

Young: [Sat down, put his hand around her] If you want to cry, just cry it out. Don't bottle it up. Don't bear it all yourself. I am here to share it with you.

Taeyeon: [Look up, shocked to see him,wipe away her tears] Ahh... I...I am alright...[Stood up, trying to walk away]

Young: [Caught hold of her wrist] Don't lie Taeyeon. You can lie to all of them inside. But not to me.

Taeyeon: [Sore voice] I.... I....

Young: [Turn her body, hugged her] I know you are worried for Yoona. I know you are concerned about their safety. Don't keep everything to yourself Tae. Share it with me. I promise to be here for you. Always.

Taeyeon: [Tears well up again, she cried, burying her face in his chest] I don't know what is wrong!!! I'm suppose to be the unnie!! But I can't even protect my own sisters!!! If they are of any harm, it will be my fault!!! I tried convincing maknae just now, but EVEN I don't believe the words that I'm saying!! I, Kim Taeyeon is a FAILURE!!!

Young: [Stop hugging her, hold her face up, looking right into her eyes] Look at me Tae. Kim Taeyeon. It is not your fault. You have already done what you could have done. No one is blaming you here girl. Don't force yourself so much. When you are crying, you are hurting me also, remember? I am always here for you Tae. Look at me. Don't hold yourself back anymore.

Taeyeon: [Wiping her tears] But...But....

 

Wooyoung just crushed his lips into hers, refuse to let her say anything. Taeyeon was shocked and use her hands to push away his chest, but he wouldn't barged. He continued kissing her. Finally, Taeyeon gave up. She started kissing him back and they stood there for a moment before they break away from their kiss.

 

Taeyeon: [Blushes] I....I...

Young: [Smiles, her face, wiping her tears away] I won't allow anymore reasons Miss Kim. Be my girlfriend. This is not a question. It is a demand.

Taeyeon: [Smiles] Jang Wooyoung, you are forever that demanding! [Blushes] Neh....

Young: Of course! If not you'll never accept your own feelings. Come, let's get back to where the others are. They must be worried that why are you taking so long in the bathroom.

Taeyeon: [Sticking out her tongue to him] Neh!  But, still, I want to keep this as a secret first. Araso?

Young: [Groans] Araso... Deal.

Taeyeon: Good! Let's go.

 

 

When they get back to the living room, they saw Chansung, Sooyoung, Seohyun crowding around Junsu. He was talking on the phone with a serious look on his face. They quickly make their way to them.

 

Taeyeon: What's going on?

Junsu: [Talking on the phone] Ok, We'll be right there. [Hangs the phone, facing the others] Guys, let's go. To Seoul Hospital.

ChanSoo,Hyun: [Nodded] Neh.

Young: Wait wait. Can anyone fill the both of us on what is going on first? Why are we going to the hospital?

Chansung: Oh, we forget that you both were gone just now. Jay Hyung called just now. He said that Taec Hyung was shot. They are rushing him to the hospital now. And that bastard got caught as well already. So we need not send the money already. We are going to meet them at the hospital right now.

Taeyeon: [Shocked] Is... Is Yoona alrights?!

Hyun: [Putting her hands around Taeyeon] Unnie, we don't know, Jay oppa didn't mention anything about her. So we got to rush to the hospital right now.

Taeyeon: Ok, let's go. 

 

So, all of them left the mansion and get on the car and Junsu drove all of them to the hospital.

 

<<< IN THE HOSPITAL >>>

 

Yoona was still holding on to Taecyeon's hand while Taecyeon was being pushed into the surgery room. Taecyeon was already uconcious.

 

Yoona: [Crying] Ok Taecyeon. You better don't think of ditching me. You promised me already. I'll be waiting for you outside. Ok? You haven't fufill your promise to me yet.

 

With that, Yoona was forced to let go of Taecyeon's hand. With the last glimpse of him, the door was closed coldly. Yoona cried even harder. Just as she was about to crumble down, Yuri rushed and caught hold of her. They were drove there by Nickhun while Jay and Junho followed Yoona into the ambulance. Yoona fainted.

 

Yuri: [Caught hold of her, shocked] YOONA!!!

 

 

Yoona was sent into a ward. And was given an IV drip. But she was still unconcious.

 

Taecyeon: Yoona... Yoona!

Yoona: [Open her eyes slowly, blinded by the light] Eh? Oppa... Taecyeon oppa?!!

Taecyeon: [Smiled] Yoona ah...

Yoona: [Ran to him] Oppa!!! Are...Are you alright?!!

Taecyeon: [Didn't answer her question] Yoona ah, promise me something.

Yoona: [Confused] Eh?

Taecyeon: [Smiled] Promise me to take care of yourself. No matter what happens. I'll still love you. And look after you. From Above.

Yoona: [Shocked, Wanted to hug Taec, but see that he was fading away] Oppa! NO!!!!!! OK TAECYEON!!! YOU... [Started crying] YOU PROMISE TO BE WITH ME TILL THE END!!! DON'T....DON'T GO!!!!!!!!

Taec: [Smiled Gently with tears in his eyes] I....Love...You.... Im Yoona....

 

Soon, Taecyeon slowly fade away, leaving Yoona all alone at the place. She crumbled down. The whole place turned absolutely dark.

 

Yoona: [Shaking her head] No...No... Don't leave me... Taecyeon oppa... Ok Taecyeon!!! [Open her eyes, sweating and panting]

Yuri: [ her forehead,cleaning away her sweats] yoon! Don't worry! It is only a dream.. It's alrights... Everything is fine now..

Yoona: [Panting] Yul !! Where...Where am I...

Yuri: Aishh~ You are finally awake!! You fainted for almost 5 hours already! I was so worried about you. Are you alrights?

Yoona: [Smiled] Neh, I am fine.. Sorry to make you all worry. Yul, I miss you!!

Yuri: [Hugged her] I miss you too! No need to apologize! It is my fault. I should have insist on going with you...

Yoona: [Hugged her back] Anniyo~ Even if there is you, he will still be able to catch me.. [Looking around] Eh? Where are the others?

Yuri: [Trying to change the topic] Er...Er... Yoona ah, doctor says you are still weak, You need to rest more.

Yoona: [Sensing that she is uneasy] Come on Kwon Yuri. I know you are hiding something. You totaly CANNOT tell lies. What happen? By the way, where is Taecyeon Oppa?

Yuri: [Sighs] I really can't hide anything from you... But promise me Yoona, You must stay calm alrights.

Yoona: Araso... Quick.

Yuri: [Sighs] The truth is, Taecyeon oppa is still  in the surgery room. Once you parted with him, you fainted till now. He is still having operation. The others are outside the surgery room, waiting for him. Since you needed someone to look after as well, I decided to stay here to look after you. [Saw Yoona's shocked expression] Yoona. Yoona ah!! Are you ok?!!

Yoona: [Absorbing what she had say, trying to get up] Where is him? I am going to see him.

Yuri: [Trying to stop her] Yoong ah!! You are also a patient too! Look at you! You have bruises all over! And besides, Khun oppa will inform me when there is news. And Taeyeon will scold me!! Can you just lie here and rest. Please?

Yoona: Anniyo~ I MUST go and take a look. [Look into Yuri's eyes, full of tears] Please Yul...

Yuri: [Groans] Im Yoona ah! You know my weak point totally. AIshhh~ Araso... But let me help you along alrights?

Yoona: [Sticking out her tongue at her] Neh! Let's go.

 

So, Yuri helped Yoona up. Since Yoona muststill be attached to the IV drip, they pushed the IV drip along with them. Soon, they reached the surgery room. It was already 2AM. Jessica was sleeping on Jay's shoulder. Chansung and Sooyoung were sharing a packet of instant noodles. Hyoyeon was lying on Junho's shoulder. Seohyun was crying and Junsu is hugging her, letting her cry in his chest until her cryings died down. Wooyoung and Taeyeon were talking. Nickhun was sitting on the floor, resting his head against the wall. He was the first to notice the two girls.

 

Khun: [Shocked] Yuri? Yoona-sshi? Why are you all here?

Taeyeon: [Look up] Yoona! Why aren't you resting in ward?!! YURI!!!

Yuri: [Sighs] See, I told you...

Yoona: [Laughs] Anniyo unnie~ Don't blame her. I insist on coming here. How...How is he now?

Khun: [Sighs] Still no news of him... Only thing we know is that he lost lots of blood... Luckily we have the same blood group as him.. Man, it has been 5 hours already..

Yuri: [Walked over, put her hands on his shoulder] Don't worry, he will be fine.

Khun: [Places his hand over hers, smiled at her] Araso...

Yoona: [Noticed Hyun was sobbing on Junsu's chest] Why is Maknae crying? [Glared at Junsu] Did someone bully her?

Taeyeon: Anniyo~ That silly girl. She was the one who solved the last crossword which is death. She thought that if she didn't solved it, perhaps you all won't be like that. She kept on blaming herself and crying.

Yoona: [Confused] Eh? What crosswords?

Sooyoung: [Mouth full of food] Yoona ah! You missed out lots of things! We'll fill you in bit by bit.

Yoona: [Laughs] Neh, well. I guess even if things changes, the gluttony Choi Sooyoung won't change.

Taeyeon: Yoona ah! Go back to your ward. Go rest. We'll inform you once he is out alrights?

Yoona: Anniyo~ I'm staying here.

Taeyeon: But...

 

Just then, the surgery lights went off, indicating that the surgery is over. Everyone crowd around the doctor when he was out. Doctor Ha, was Nickhun's father's good friend.

 

Khun: So, Doctor Ha. How is he?

Doctor: Don't worry Khun. Well, he is a lucky guy. The bullet actually aimed right at his heart. But apparently, his heart was grown in such a way that it was an inch away from normal people's heart. So, he escaped death. He is out of danger now. [Everyone heaved a sigh of relief] But...

Khun: [Frowns] But?

Doctor: But, I don't know why he is still unconcious. We don't know what is happening. This, I need more time to find out. Apparently, he is still in coma...

Khun: Uncle Ha. Please.. You got to save him.

Doctor: [Pat his shoulder] We will try our best Khun. He is now out of danger. Perhaps, he will wake up soon. There is no certain to this. Ok, you guys can go see him. But try to make it just two at a time.

Khun: Thanks Uncle Ha...

Doctor: [Smiled] No worries. It is my job.

 

Hence, all of them stood outside Taecyeon's ward. Doctor Ha was right. Taecyeon was still in a coma. The girls cried upon seeing him and were comforted by the gloomy guys. Only Yoona, had a blank look on her face. She decided to go in to see Taecyeon first.

 

Yuri: [Held her shoulders] Yoona ah.. I'll...I'll go in with you... alrights?

Yoona: [Put her hands on hers] Anniyo~ I can handle.

Yuri: But...But...

Khun: [Put his arms over Yuri's shoulders] Yuri ah, just let Yoona be. She may have something to talk to Taec alone.

Yuri: But... [Sighs] Araso... Yoona, we will be outside waiting.

Yoona: Neh...

 

With that, Yoona entered Taecyeon's ward, while the others stood outside to look at them. She sat down and took his hand. She smiled.

 

Yoona: [Smiled] Hey lucky guy. The doctor said that your heart is placed different from others eh? Perhaps that's why you are an idiot? [Bitter laughs] [Hit him gently] Yah Ok Taecyeon!! Have you forgotten what you promise me?! Stop sleeping now and wake up! Lazy pig!!

 

Still, there was no response from Taecyeon. He jus laid there motionlessly. Only the sound of facilities attached to his body were heard.

 

Yoona: [Started crying] Tae...Oppa! WAKE UP PLEASE!! Don't leave me please!! I love you!! I admit it!! Please....... [Buried her face down, resting her forehead on Taec's arms, crying harder] Perhaps....Perhaps, I'm really a jinx...

 

The others, outside watching were sad. The girls, seeing Yoona trying so hard, were crying even harder. Yuri decided to go in to check on her.

 

Yuri: [Hug her] Yoo...Yoon ah... He will be fine. It's not your fault... No...No one wants this to happen...

Yoona: [Hug her back] Yul!!! No, It is my fault!! I land him into this state!! I am really a jinx!!!

Yuri: Anniyo...You are not... It is that Jerk LEE DONGHAE. He...He will get his retribtion..

Yoona: [Crying] Yuri ah....

 

Yuri hugged Yoona tighter, and Yoona cried her hearts out. Both of them stood there for quite awhile...