The Rescue Plan.

Kidnap My Heart

Yuri: Not a problem! Wow, you have a good stamina. [Laughs] I'm still panting and you already recovered. [Yoona just smiled] So, why is that guy chasing you, and not letting you go?

Yoona: Oh, I...Guess. I can tell you.. He is my boyfriend.. Or should I say Ex. [Started telling Yuri all her encounters with Donghae]

Yuri: [Listens very carefully] Yah! That jerk. He is really irritating. I should have given him a harder knock just now.

Yoona: [Laughs] I think that is already hard enough.

Yuri: [Laughs] You think so? Oh well, come on. It's getting late. Let's head back home. And Yoona ah, join us in school starting from tomorrow alrights? We girls will support you till the end.

Yoona: [Considered] But.. I'm scared to cause harm to you girls..

Yuri: Silly girl ! No worries. Nothing wil happen to us!

Yoona: [Smiles] Neh!

 

<<< END OF FLASHBACKS >>>

 

Yuri: So, this is how I become best friend Yoona. And how we later become SNSD... Actually, I must thank that Donghae for Yoona. If not for him, I won't have such wonderful friend. But right now, I just want to find him and beat the hell out of him.

 

Like Yoona, Yuri was talking about her past to Nickhun. Nickhun was listening all the while, taking her hands. The others just sat around Yuri's bed, nodding their heads along the way.

 

Khun: [Nodded] No wonder you are so close with her...

Yuri: Neh. So no matter what, I will find her back.

SNSD: Neh! Yoona is part of us. We won't lose her.

 

With the person's identity broken, the main team now join the crossword team to solve the remaining puzzle to find out their hiding place. Finally, all of them fell asleep in the room. With 2 blanks yet to be solved.

 

FINAL DAY....

 

Khun: [Shouted] GUYS!!!!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP!! I FOUND THE ANSWER!!!

 

It was 6am in the morning. Nickhun was up the earliest and decided to take a look at the crossword puzzle. From there, he finally found where is the place.

 

Yuri: [Rubbing her eyes] Yawns~ [Heard Khun's shouts] CHINJIA?!!

Khun: [Excited] NEH!!! HYUNG! [Shaking Jay] WAKE UP!!!

Jay: [Replied sleepily] Yah! Stop shaking me! I'm awake!  You really found the place?!!!!

Khun: Yes!!! It's...It's... Daebak Seoul Beach!!! 

 

By then, everyone was awoke and were excited about it.

 

Jay: Ok, calm down everyone. We will wash up and leave right away. It is a 2h trip. There is no time to waste anymore. Let's go.

Yuri: I'm going with you all. I want to save Yoona.

Khun: But babe, you had just recovered...

Yuri: I don't care. I'm following you all.

Jay: [Sighs] Araso. But you would have to stay in the car Yuri. We can't let you get out. If not there will be another person we have to take care of. Ok?

Khun: Yeahs. Don't make us worry. You want to save Yoona as quick as possible right?

Yuri: [Groans] Araso...

Jay: Good. Ok, this is how we go. Taeyeon, Wooyoung, Chansung, Sooyoung. You are going to stay here.

WooTae/ChanSoo : Mwuh?! Why!

Sica: Because. We need a backup plan. The letter tell us to pass the money to them later tonight at Seoul Park. If we failed to locate them or save them. We still have this plan. The crossword may or may not be accurate. And who knows if that sicko is just playing a trick on us.

Jay: [Kissing her] That's right. Smart, babe. [Sica smiled, blushes]

Taeyeon: Yah! This is not the time to be mushy. Alrights. We will stay here. But we have to keep in contact alrights?

Sica: Opps! Sorry! Oh ya. Maknae and Junsu oppa have to stay here as well.

Junsu: Eh? Why?

Hyun: Oppa, we still have a blank left unsolved. So, I guess we had to stay behind to solve this. Right Unnie?

Sica: [Wink at her] You sure is the smart maknae.

Jay: Ok. Done. So, Me,Sica,Yuri,Khun,Hyoyeon,Junho will go and check that place out. If anything happens, just call. Most importantly, safety comes first. Araso?

SNSD/2PM: Neh!

 

So with that, the 3 pairs of couple left for Daebak Seoul Beach. On the other hand, Yoona fell asleep in Taecyeon's arms after talking about she and Yuri's strong friendship. In the Morning, Yoona awoke first. She found Taecyeon still sleeping soundly. But she could feel him shivering. She break free of his hug slowly and touch his forehead. It was burning hot.

 

Yoona: [Thought to herself] This idiot. He must have gotten worse during the night, Always like to act strong. God, what am I going to do?

Taec: [Weak] Yoo....Yoona?

Yoona: Oppa! How are you feeling? You're more sick than yesterday!

Taec: [Coughs, try to sit up] I'm...I'm...I'm alright....

Yoona: [Helping him up] You call this alright?! You can't even sit up properly now!! You should have take the jacket yesterday! Idiot!

Taec: [Smiles] Seeing you so concerned about me, I think it's enough.

Yoona: Yah! You still have time to joke about this!

 

Just then, they heard the door unlocked. Yoona groans. But luckily, it wasn't Donghae. It was Suzy. She sneaked in, looking worried.

 

Suzy: [Helping them up] Look, there isn't time to waste anymore. I have to get you guys out of here fast. Before comes back.

Yoona: [Surprised] Suzy...Why are you helping us now?

Suzy: Because... Because Taec was right.. He was just using me.. I was actually outside yesterday night. But I didn't dare to say anything. One part of me, Yes. I hate you Im Yoona. This is the first time where Taec was so concerned about a girl. But then, I finally realise, this is what love is all about. I won't be the third party. If I really kill you, Taec won't be with me as well. And he will hate me even more. And whatsmore, I can tell that you are really a nice girl ... Come on, enough of talkings. Let's get out of here.

Yoona: Thanks Suzy... But... I need help here. [Helping Taec up] This guy is sick....

Suzy: Alrights. [Helping Yoona. Each of them put Taec's arms around their shoulder]

Taec: I...I...can walk myself.

Yoona: Yah! Stop acting strong already!

Suzy: Yeahs... It isn't time to be strong, Taec.

Taec: [Sighs] Araso.....

 

With the girls helping Taecyeon, they left the room. Suddenly, Suzy frozed.

 

Yoona: What is it Suzy?

Suzy: He....He...is...He is back!!! He looks angry.... Ok, Yoona. [Letting go of Taec's arm] I had my car parked outside, near the rocks. Go now.

Yoona: [Shocked] But...But...Suzy!! What about you!!

Suzy: Don't worry about me. I will stall time for you guys. QUICK GO!! Time is running out!! [Pushing Yoona out of the hut]

Yoona: Suzy!!!

Suzy: GO!!!!!!!!

 

Suzy pushed Yoona out of the hut. With a last glimpse of Suzy, Yoona quickly helped Taecyeon up and they walked as fast as they could.

 

Donghae: [Pulled Suzy's hair] WHERE THE HELL IS THEM?!!! HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME YOU ?!!!!!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!

Suzy: YOU ARE CRAZY LEE DONGHAE. I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU ANYMORE!

Donghae: Oh yeah? [Slapped her hard] Wait till I find that two and I'll be back to finish you off.

Suzy: [Fell to the ground, grab hold of Donghae's leg] I'm....I'm not going to let you harm them again!!

Donghae: [Frustrated] LET GO YOU !!!

 

Donghae and Suzy were struggling with each other. Yoona couldn't withstand Taecyeon's weight anymore. But she continued walking.

 

''BANG!''

 

Both Taecyeon and Yoona fell onto the field...