Heartbeat.

Kidnap My Heart

It was already night by the time Yoona totally calmed down after much soothings from Taecyeon. She fell asleep in Taecyeon's arms. Taecyeon couldn't sleep. He stared at her face. She looks so innocent... So sweet...

 

Taecyeon's POV:

[ her face] She looks so fragile now... That jerk. How dare he lay a finger on her. I'm so going to kill him. Aishh~ Damn you Ok Taecyeon. Why didn't you think of that plan faster? If not, she will not be harmed... Im Yoona... Omo. Why is my heart beating so fast? Actually, the first day I seen you, I have been captivated by you... You seems to be such a special girl. Despite your smiles, I can feel that there is a hinge of sadness in your eyes that lingers... Now I know the reason why.... But this didn't make you weaker, it makes me thinks that you are even more special...

 

Just then, Yoona woke up, in sweats.

 

Yoona: [Afraid] Don't...Don't.... [Screams] LET GO!!! [Woke up, breaking in sweats]

Taec: [Startled] Yoona! Are you ok? Don't worry. It is just a nightmare. You are fine...

Yoona: [Panting] I...I...Thank...you...T...Taecyeon oppa...

Taec: [Delighted] Eh? No more idiot? Wow, you are calling me oppa!

Yoona: Aishh~ You are not an idiot. You saved me.

Taec: Well, I am an idiot. I should have thought of the plan faster. If not...

Yoona: [Put her finger on his lips] Say no more. If not for you, I won't be here. I would have already kill myself already.

Taec: [Smiles]  I'm glad that I'm here too. To be here for you. Are you really alrights?

Yoona: [Nodded] Neh. But.. I don't feel like sleeping first..

Taec: Hmm. Ok. So, Let's chat?

Yoona: [Smiles] Great minds think alike~

 

Yoona sat up, still wearing the jacket that Taecyeon gave her. She realises that Taecyeon was shivering and he look so paled. She was worried.

 

Yoona: [Touching his forehead] OMO! Oppa ! YOU ARE HAVING A FEVER!!!

Taec: [Looking pale] Eh? No wonder I feel so weak and cold...

Yoona: Aishh~ It's all my fault! I have caused harm to you again! Perhaps... Perhaps I'm really a jinx... [Started crying]

Taec: [Wipe away her tears with his thumb] Anniyo~ You are not a jinx. It is not your fault. It's all that jerk's fault. Stop blaming yourself.

Yoona: [Taking off the jacket] Oppa, take it back. You can't catch a cold anymore. You will get more sick!

Taec: [Hold her shoulders, putting the jacket back onto her again] No. You need it more. I am still able to withstand it.

Yoona: Oppa... But...

Taec: No Buts... Besides, I have a better idea. Where we both can get warmed.

Yoona: Eh?

Taec: Let me hug you to sleep. So, I can be warmed by you as well. And you won't get cold.

Yoona: [Blushes] Mwuh?!

Taec: Oh well, then I will just freeze here then...

Yoona: Oppa! [Sighs] Araso... But only for today! I see that you helped me today. [Stick her tongue out]

Taec: [Smiled] Neh!

 

So Taecyeon hugged Yoona. Yoona could feel Taecyeon's heartbeat on her back. Her heart is beating so fast and she is blushing. Upon seeing Yoona's red face, Taecyeon smiled. She is really cute.

 

Taec: [Teased] Yah! Im Yoona, you really fall in love with me eh? Why are you blushing so much?

Yoona: [Blushes] Anniyo~!!

Taec: Oh Really? [Turn serious] But.. I think I had...

Yoona: [Shocked] Mwuh?! Oppa... Don't take this as a joke.

Taec: Anniyo~ I'm saying the truth. I'm even more certain of this after today. I want to protect you, Yoona. No matter what.

Yoona: Oppa... I like you too... But... No, I can't bring any harm to you already. You are going to die cause of me!

Taec: [Turn her body to face him] Yoona ah, it's not your fault. Your past boyfriends died because of  that jerk! It is not your fault. And, I believe I won't die. I'll be with you forever.

Yoona: Anniyo~ I.. indirectly caused...

Taec: [Put his finger on her lips] Stop. I say once more. You. Are. Not. A. Jinx. Ok. Why not, let's make a deal.

Yoona: Eh?

Taec: If we manage to get out of here, you will be my girlfriend. Deal?

Yoona: [Sighs] Alrights....

Taec: Good! Then get ready to be Ok Taecyeon's girlfriend then! I believe this day will come real soon. I will survive. We will be together.

Yoona: Yah! Cheeky oppa!  By the way, how do you stop...stop him?

Taec: [Laughs] Oh That, I ask him to use my speedboat to escape tomorrow.

Yoona: MWUH?! You are going to let him escape?! And what makes you think you could use a speedboat here?! 

Taec: [Laughs] Inference? Can you hear the waves? [Yoona listened for a min, nodded] So, I guess I made the right inference. And don't worry! The speedboat is out of fuel. He can't use it even if he has the key. The last time we drove it out to fish and forget to replenish the fuel. We had been busy. So yeahs.

Yoona: OMO! He is going to kill you if he finds out!!

Taec: [Smiles] I guess we are in a deserted place? So Seoul Harbour should be quite far? Perhaps 1 day. My guess is always that accurate. And besides, we can think of ways to escape now. [Stands up,walk towards the door] The person outside is our only hope now. [Bangs the door loudly] SUZY!!! LET US GO PLEASE!! STOP LISTENING TO THAT JERK!!! HE IS JUST USING YOU!!!

 

Taecyeon continue to shout and bang the door, But there is no reply...

 

Yoona: Oppa! Stop it already. You are sick. You should rest more. Perhaps, there is no one out there at all...

Taec: Never mind. I believe that tomorrow we will be saved. You are going to be my girlfriend for sure.

Yoona: [Smiles] You are really optimistic. Ok, come and get some rest. If not you will be sick and can't escape tomorrow. Don't expect me to help you out.

Taec: [Laughs] Finally you are getting more optimistic. Anniyo~ I'm going to chat with you. Only you fall asleep then I wil. So, tell me about you and your that Yuri. You two seems real close. How do you girls know each other?

Yoona: Yah! [Hit his arm] What that Yuri?! She is my best friend. Oh, [Smiles] That...

 

<<< FLASHBACKS >>>

Yoona: LET GO OF ME LEE DONGHAE!!! HANDS OFF!

Donghae: Never~ You are not going to leave me Im Yoona.

 

Yoona had broken off with Donghae. But he refused to budge. He still pesters her everyday. This time, Yoona was walking home alone and Donghae appear from nowhere, dragging her into an alley.

 

Yoona: Please. Let me go.......

Donghae: I LOVE YOU YOONA! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FORGIVE ME?!!!!

 

Donghae was about to lose control already. Luckily, a girl walked past and saw this. She sneaked from behind, holding her bag and hit Donghae's head hard. Donghae was shocked and losen his grab on Yoona. The girl grab her hand and started running with her. They ran for a long while. Finally, they stopped, panting heavily.

 

Yoona: [Panting] Thank...Thank...Thank you...

Yuri: [Smiles, panting as well] You're welcome! What's...What's your name?

Yoona: [Smiles, reaching out her hand] Im Yoona.

Yuri: Omo! You're the quiet girl in our class!!! You don't talk to people. So I guess you don't recognise me. [Smiles] I'm Kwon Yuri.

Yoona: Ohhh.. Thanks for saving me anyway...

Yuri: Not a problem! Wow, you have a good stamina. [Laughs] I'm still panting and you already recovered. [Yoona just smiled] So, why is that guy chasing you, and not letting you go?


 

Ok! More Taecyoon moments!! And I added some YoonYul Moments too! :D