Enemies For Life!

Kidnap My Heart

It was another day in school. The girls were in the classroom doing their stuffs. Jessica and Tiffany were putting on make-ups. Yoona and Yuri were talking. Sooyoung is busy eating. Seohyun is reading, Hyoyeon is practicing her dance. And Taeyeon and Sunny were busy accepting gifts for the girls.

 

Taeyeon: [Sighs] Aishhh~ When will this ever stop? My hands are dying already!

Sooyoung: [Still eating] If my presents are food, keep it. If not, you can take it if you want.

Taeyeon: Yah Choi Sooyoung ah! When will you ever stop eating? You are going to grow fat! And your thighs are going to be FAT and THICK!

Sooyoung: If I were to grow fat, I would have already grown fat. And, [Streching out her legs to Taeyeon] my legs are still LONG and SLIM, Shortie! [Laughs]

Taeyeon: [Hit her legs] Yah! How dare you call me shortie!

 

As they were quarrelling, there was a large commotion outside. Yoona and Yuri look down from the window. It was 2PM. The school gates were flooded with girls handing gifts.

YoonYul: Aishhhhhhhh~ They are back to school!

Sica: Eh? I thought they they wont come to school today. After what we did to their cars yesterday. [Giggles]

 

SNSD has poured rubbish onto 2PM's cars and scratched their cars badly after 2PM had played a prank on them.

 

Sunny: [Look down] Doesn't seems so. Where on earth do they get new cars so fast?! And this time, their cars are even more cool...

Sica: Eh? Don't worry. Their cars will be full of rubbish today again. Cool cars with cool rubbish. A.W.E.S.O.M.E [Laughs]

 

<<< SCHOOL GATES >>>

Taec: [Frustrated] When will this ever stop?! I'm getting sick of it already.

Khun: [Smile] Chill dude, they meant no harm. [Taking presents from the girls] Kamsahamida!

Chansung: [Taking only presents that seems like food] Yay! Food!!!

Junsu: Yah Chansung ah. Can you stop eating for once? Anyway, let's go. We are going to be late for class.

Jay: It's all because of the es! We have to wait for the new cars to ship in that's why we are late.  I have checked, the mastermind was Jessica Jung. [Cleches his fists] My Poor BMW...

 

With that, the boys make their way to class, pushing people out of their way.

 

Jay: [Walk to Jessica's table, bang her table] JESSICA JUNG! I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!

Sica: [Look up, glared at Jay] WHAT IS IT? MR PARK. J.A.E.B.E.O.M! If you does not have prove, then shoo.

Jay: [Wanting to slap Jessica, the boys stop him] YAH! DON'T CALL ME PARK JAEBEOM!

Khun: Relax hyung! You can't hit a girl!

Jay: [Shrug off the boys hands] I won't dirty my hands by touching her. [Turn to Sica] You better watch out. Your pretty face. And your girls. [Walked away]

Sica: [Shouted at Jay] As if I am scared of you! Game on PARK JAEBEOM!

Yuri: Sica ah, calm down. Today is the last day of school already. We won't be seeing these jerks for the next three months. Let's not stir up trouble. Ok?

Sica: But...It's they started first! The stupid Park Jaebeom! [Sighs] aishhhh~....Araso..

Taeyeon: Yeahs, Yuri is right. Let's not create any troubles for last day of school. And don't let them spoil our mood for the party tonight! Our parents are going to introduce us amazing guys! Let's go shopping after school!

Sica: [Brighten up] Neh! It's shopping time!!

 

<<< ON THE OTHER SIDE >>>

Khun: Hyung, you got to calm down. You can't hit a girl!

Taec: Khun is right. And besides, It is the last day of school already. We won't be seeing these es for the next three months.

Jay: They are really getting on my nerves. Especially the JESSICA JUNG!

Junsu: Yeahs.Taec is right. And don't let them spoil our mood for tonight's party! Our parents say that their goin to introduce us to amazing girls! Have you all bought your outfits?

Junho: Anniyo~ I have been practicing my dance the past few days. No time. Let's go to the shopping mall after school. Shall we?

Jay: [Sighs] Araso...

Chansung: Yay! I can go buy food again!

2PM: HWANG CHANSUNG! STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD!

Jay: [Thought to himself] But still.... 2PM and SNSD...are going to be....enemies....for....LIFE!