When Someone Offer Some Help, Grab and Abuse it ALL YOU WANT!!!

The Teacher, The Student, and The Ghost (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          "Noona!” Chanyeol was really angry as he saw you touching his mother’s things when he just turned just a while.

          “I’m really sorry but it was my first time to see these expensive and beautiful looking clothes. Please understand.” You begged. Chanyeol could not stopped you and just watch you beside the door. You were not satisfied, yet also checked the drawers, found his mom’s make ups this time. “Wow!” You accidentally turned around found a display beside the mirror. It was inside a glass rectangular surface shined by small lights surrounded it.

          “An Empress Kimono.”  It was a red with gold lining, a very detailed fabric.  You could really felt the royalty by just staring on it. You almost got a grip of it if…

          “Don’t you dare touch that, Noona!” With eyes raging in fire, Chanyeol was so angry now. It his mother’s important legacy after all.

          “I’m just gonna look at it closely.” You explained. All of a sudden, you slowly took of his green-checkered-polo-shirt, then rising up his white undershirt. Though in state of a spirit temporarily, Chanyeol blushed while widen his doe eyes.

          “What do you think you’re doing right now?” His deep voice raised its tone that caused you to release your hand from his shirt. The person using his body right now who act misfortunate a moment ago now turned into ert in his view.

          “Ummm… going to take a bath. You spend your time all day with me. So mind if I wash your body to feel refresh?” Your bright smile did not remove the glare from the younger one. Chanyeol’s head were surrounded by exclamation points and question marks. But he tried to be calmed for short while, ask one thing to you.

          “So what are you going to wear tonight after your bath?”

          “Something comfortable that will give me a dream like royalty.” Your eyes were twinking while looking upon the Kimono. “Chan~yeol, would you please leave this room for… now?”

          “I knew it!” Chanyeol jumped behind your back pulled your soul out of his body just like what he did before. The battle between you and him started again.

          “Chanyeol, no!” You cried while inside his body, not letting go the grasp on him.

          “I should have not trust you! That kimono was my mother’s legacy from her descendants!And as if I’m gonna let you wash my own body? You’re getting too much!” The young boy’s voice was echoing around the room. You knew you were the only one who could hear him but it still gave you a chill.

          “No, I’m not. Please let me stay.” You begged with a trembling voice.

          “No! Party was over!” The boy won again, succeedingly kicked you out from his body. Chanyeol fell over the bed as he regained his physical self. He was huffing from that fight and ended it with a long sigh. He sat up while turning his blurry eyes left and right looking for you in that room.

          “She’s gone.” Chanyeol finally got his relief. He was across the mirror in the bedroom. He stood up to look at it closely for a clearer view. Thankfully, you put his glasses at the top of the drawer that he could use it right away. It’s been a long time for him to look his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter