Welcome to my Crib!

The Teacher, The Student, and The Ghost (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          You and Chanyeol were wandering around the school. “Body Hunting” that was what you called this mission. Both of you started searching on the grounds then to the next floor and to the next. You stopped by on the female statue where Chanyeol’s classmate hit their ball on the p.e. class.

          “That statue was not there when I was alive before.” You suddenly said while both of you was staring on it.

          “Do you think your body was inside of it?” You answered him with a shrug of your head. “How if it’s there, come on let’s start cracking that up.”

          “Stop it you might get in trouble if you do that.” You left him behind walking away from it.

          “No one's watching!” He whispered while following you like a burglar.

 

          When the search continued, both of you go to the gyms, to the storage room, to the most visited place and the most abandon one. You both ended up in the library since none of those places provided you some answer.

          A big sigh just came out to the boy’s mouth, resting both of his hand to one of the table at the library. Chanyeol seems burned out from finding clues on your body’s whereabouts. You were just watching him in front of you.

          “I’m sorry to keep you in this trouble. I’m a failure after all.” You bit your lips in disappointment. Chanyeol seemed affected of your self-pitying at his back that he could not avoid to look at you.

          “No it’s alright. I volunteer to help you already so…” You were nowhere to be found when turned back. He was like a kid lost his parent in the park, rotating left and right. “Noona.”

          As he went back to his position on the table, without any caution a bang of a book startled him. “Ai, Chanyeol-ah!” Due to a sudden shock, Chanyeol quickly hit you on your head. “Ouch! Why?”

          “Hya! Please be mindful of your action sometimes! You surprised me again!” He scolded to the older one.

          “I just want to show you my last year book.” You cried, rubbing your head in pain. Without any reason, the boy also seemed interested when you informed that and quickly snatched the blue hardbound thing from your hands like a bandit. Not minding that, you just move closer to him while he was scanning the thick book so fast. It seemed he was finding someone.

          “Where are you in here?” He was looking for you after all.

          “Class 2-C.” A short answer from you, resting your arms to his shoulder, the same time your eyes were at the book too. He found it as flipping one more page. Looking everyone in the group picture, the boy was getting a difficult time finding your face.

          “Who are you looking for? I’m right here if you are finding me.” You pointed to the one with a ponytailed hair. The boy gave a cute chuckle as he learned it.

          Glare on your eyes was what you could give to his reaction. But the boy would not notice since your bangs were covering your sight. His head keeps moving back and forth from you. You remove your arms from his shoulder and crossed your arms on your chest instead. What’s wrong with him?

          “You look like Lee Da Hae here… but… you’re chubby…” He commented. Park Chanyeol could barely see what you look like. You were so thin, hair looks frizzy dead, nose and faded-dried-lips could only be seen at your face, you were cover in that white as the cold snow skin. Chanyeol was more thankful that he couldn’t see blood dripping on your head as the first time you met. “Is surgery also popular with the deads?”

          “Well, loneliness might be the suspect that I had been like this.” You coldly answer.

          The boy ended his teasing on you when he flipped back the page to the previous one. He quickly noticed someone familiar. Your English Teacher was in Class A as mentioned to your flashback. A sudden smile gave out to the young boy’s face seeing that black haired boy in the picture.

          “What is his name that time? He still looks astonishing, huh.”

          “Kevin Li.” You excitedly answered. “You know what he was so good in different languages. Because of that, I always visit this library reading different dictionaries even when I died.”

          “What languages did you study?” Chanyeol was tired, so he decided to sit on the near chair while waiting for your response.

          “I studied English and Japanese. I’m so proud mastering both languages.”

          “But your dead.” A short word to kill your delight, the chestnut head was right, these were gained skills that you could no longer use. Both of you were looking boringly for a while that turned to a deafening silence. “Let’s go, there’s nothing to be found here I guess.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter