To Chill or not to Chill; it was Holiday, LOL!

The Teacher, The Student, and The Ghost (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          "Take a seat, would you?” Kris offered to the younger boy. Chanyeol was just glaring at him from the start they met that morning. “And, would you mind calming those brows, it’s not a good expression to start a day.”

          “What am I doing here?” The high school student straightly asked. He was so persistent to get his answer right now. Kris just chuckled, massaging his brows, still trying to be nice to the younger boy.

          “What can I do? I’m about go home last night when I accidentally turned to where you were lying unconsciously. Is it your hobby to sleep anywhere?”

          Chanyeol gulped, being treated like a silly. It’s your fault that was why he always ended up like that. The senior student couldn’t answer his teacher’s question. Would you like him to reply? “There was this ghost who keeps bugging me recently.”(Having a worried smile while scratching head) Of course, Kris would not believe such unbelievable but true reasoning.

          “Hey, did you bit your tongue that you can’t answer my question?” The taller guy still wanted to get response from the boy. He put his hand to Chanyeol’s head to pet him. The boy quickly reacted and swayed Kris’s hand out of him.

          “I’m going home; I still need to prepare for school.” The younger boy rolled his eyes before turning back from his teacher.

          “When? Today? Boy, didn’t your classmates or your other teachers informed you what day is today?” Kris raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms on his chest. Chanyeol stop walking turned to him with a quizzical look. “Chill out, it was holiday today. No classes, ok?”

          Chanyeol almost jaw dropped as he heard that. He was feeling being so small to his teacher’s eyes. It seemed like he now have a bad impression to the older man. Kris was not numb not to feel that. He came closer and tapped his student’s shoulder.

          “Don’t go yet, stay for a while and have a breakfast with me.” Kris offered but a smirked on his lips. He moved his lips closer to the boy’s ear. “Anyway, are you sure you’re leaving my house just wearing that.”

          Chanyeol looked down; he was just wearing a pink with red hearts printed on boxer shorts and a white shirt.

          “WhaT???” Now Chanyeol turned so blue and almost melted on the ground for embarrassment.

 

          The English Teacher presented his student a pile of meals. Bacons, eggs, sausages, pancakes, sandwiches and breads where neatly placed on the table. Chanyeol couldn’t remember when he saw the same arrangement before. His teacher signed to him to sit across him.

          “Help yourself, dig in.” A deep voice induced him. The boy in glasses nodded (like he can refuse after everything happened).

          The two guys started eating, became quite for a while. However, Chanyeol have many things floating in his mind as usual. He was thinking about the past you showed to him. You have the most unfortunate life he had ever encountered. Chanyeol was the boy who used to be in fame at school but lie low when he turned his senior year. He chose not to be noticeable as much as possible, the reason for him to pick his thick lenses glasses than his usual dolly black contacts to avoid attention. But you, you didn’t choose to be someone forgotten. It was more heart breaking if you like someone who was not even aware or did not even care how you feel. It was the man at his front, the former Kevin Lee, who was now blonde and without a trace of his black hair before.

          “Aish!” The younger boy was suddenly raving in anger or he was just feeling envious. Because he thought that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter