Be aware on where you were sleeping so that you wouldn't be shocked on where you ended up as you woke up

The Teacher, The Student, and The Ghost (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          You were in the center of the corridor while all of the students just passed through you like a ghost. They didn’t even care if they bumped on you. You also ignored if they accidentally hit you with their bags. You continued walking since you needed to go to your classroom as well.

          The 4th floor (which was the highest) was where the top class could be found. You were part of Class C.  When you went upstairs, Class A would be the first room that would appear to you. You glimpsed at the room of the highest class; it was so neat and tidy. Students from that class look so perfect after all. It was not just you're observing them; you were finding someone that belongs to that class.

          “Hya! You’re blocking our way!” A female student got your attention from behind.

          “I’m sorry.” You apologized then bowed. They are a group of 3 girls and bumped on you before they went inside the room.

          “Who is she?” One of them said.

          “Someone from other class I guess.”

          “Stop daydreaming that you will be one of us and get back to your group.” They laughed so hard after giving such harsh words. You proceeded to your room with a down face after that.

          When you came inside your room, none of your average class welcomed or even greeted you. It seemed like you didn’t get any friend from them. It was always like this, none of your class noticed your existence. Did they even know that you were their classmate?

          But, don’t worry. You’re not completely invisible to them. They actually noticed you when you’re teacher surprisingly asked you in the middle of the discussion and you gave a stuttering answer to him. All of them would laugh but would pay no attention to you after that.

          When it was recess, your most hated period, your classmates would be grouped with their friends and you? You would leave the room, would find a place where you could eat alone. If you wouldn’t leave earlier to your seat…

          “Umm… can I sit at your chair? I and my friends couldn’t eat together if you were there.”

          You couldn’t do anything. Who are you to not let them have fun, you loner?

 

          End of class, some of your classmates would attend their extracurricular activities after school.  While you, on the other hand, you envied them because sometimes their adviser or club-members would interrupt your class to summoned their members and be excused to the day’s discussion. You want to join the club as well, but….

          “You need to go home EARLY, get it?” Your mother threatened.

          Even at home, you also get the same treatment. Being the fourth child among your 6 siblings in the family, you received a little love from your parents. Dad was an office worker who always went home drunk, at the same time; Mom use the money Dad gave him in gambling, a few of this would be used for daily necessity. Because of this, your things would always be the used stuff by your older brother or sister. However, your younger siblings got more of what they want than you. Your parents always buy them new clothes and toys. They would explain to you that they have overused everything already. In short, you are the only one who did not receive something new. You sometimes thought if you were really a part of this family.

          Every night, your parents kept shouting with each other that you couldn’t finish your homework. You go to school early instead and do it at the library. That is what your daily miserable life.

 

          One day, while doing your homework at the library, it must be one of your lucky days... or the opposite of it. The boy you were dreaming of went inside the said place. You were giggling inside when you saw him. Everything was in slow motion.

          “Kevin.” You whispered. Kevin Li was his name; he was from Class A and the President of the Student Body. He was a boy with a mix of Western and Asian Descend, his black hair in a backstreet-boy-haircut, very tall and a very proper student.

          You couldn’t stop giggling as you saw him. He always used that poker face while he was looking around. It was a cloud nine sensation for her until…

          “I’m not being rude or anything but the Student Council already reserved the library for their meeting. The conference rooms and other rooms that they can use were already full, that’s why I let them do it here. I hope you understand.” The fat librarian suddenly interrupted you.

          You look around the library; the place that was empty became crowded with student bodies and heads of different clubs from your school. It seemed like they would have a major meeting.

          “It’s alright. I’m sorry for being here.” Even you refuse to leave, can you do anything? You were surrounded. You brought back the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter