Stolen Body or Soul? Help!!!

The Teacher, The Student, and The Ghost (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

          Park Chanyeol, the Class Representative of Class 3-A, regained his consciousness after his second encounter with the ghost. He could still feel the pain as touched his neck where he was grappled by the ghost.

 

          “Damn her!” He groan. Chanyeol weakly sat up, rested his back on the wall near the sink and looked at the window. “Is it morning again?”

          Suddenly, a bunch of male students came in the restroom.

          “Yay! We can go now to the ktv after that crazy class!” One of the boys cheerfully said. Chanyeol was relieved that he did not end the same like yesterday. He stood up to join them viewing in the mirror but became shocked after that.

          “EEEEHHHHHH????”

       The senior student’s reflection was as transparent as the girl before. He was very pale as if he bathed with a baby powder.

          “I’m already dead!” The poor boy said. “That’s why these guys didn’t even care that I was sitting at the corner.”

          Chanyeol was so depressed; he fled from those of group of boys, opened the door and slammed it as he went out. All the boys were dumbfounded on what happened.

          “Did you see that?” One of them asked.

          “Maybe it’s just the wind; it’s very cold just now. Don’t you think?” The other one said to calm his fellows while everybody still blinking in shock.

         Chanyeol couldn’t believe he died just like that. He was stamping his feet as he walked and passed through the students, all of them felt shiver because of him.

          He was very angry and confused at the same time. A lot of question was floating around his head. Just like this:

          “Am I really dead? Or is it just a dream? How can I die because of that girl? What did I do to her? And anyway, where’s my body? Huh? Yes, my body? Why didn’t I see that on the floor? Did she take that? Is that the “that” she was talking to? Aish!!! That was a bandit after all! Once I saw her, she’ll taste HELL!”

          While he was trying to create a monologue, he unexpectedly passed through Byun Baekhyun while not being aware of it. He has too much problem to handle right now. His friend stopped from walking as he sensed a freezing feeling.

          “What’s that?” Baekhyun wondered. He ignored it because he was also busy thinking where there class representative had gone into. His pal did not reappear again to the class after he informed he was just going to pee. The shorter boy was the most worried person to Chanyeol in their class.

 

          Meanwhile, Chanyeol’s body was just near the faculty room all this time. He seemed he was waiting for someone to come out there. The chestnut hair boy was at the back of one of the column while everyone who passed by was annoyed at him.

          “The f***!” A female student said.

          “What the? He should know that it was the end of school, a lot of students were excited to go home.” A male student said.

          “Such a waste that he is good looking but he was childish enough to decide playing hide and seek at the time like this.” Another female student said.

          “Who’s his playing with?” Her friend asked.

          “C’mon confess already!” A guy invoked him.

          “Gosh this is embarrassing! Aish, what was taking him so long?” He bit his lips while muttering. A moment later, the man he was been waiting for went to the faculty room. He became excited, revealing himself at the column. He straightened up his clothes, fixed his hair a little and cleared his throat. The man turned his eyes on Chanyeol that made the boy stuttered.

        He gave the boy a quizzical look but ignored him in the end, turned back on him and moved away on the opposite direction to him. Chanyeol would not let that man be gone without saying anything.

          “Kevin, wait!” He cried like a girl. Thankfully, students going home were decreasing, but still he made a scene to them. He successfully stopped the man; however he received a glare from him. The man walked forward while he became scared and moved backward.

          “What did you call me?” Kris seriously asked.

      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter