Dead or Alive, a Girl was Still not Allowed to Enter on a Male’s Restroom

The Teacher, The Student, and The Ghost (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              "I can’t believe there’s a teacher like him in our school,” Chanyeol complained.

          Class 3-A was attending their 4th period which was Physical Education. The four-eyed boy and his friend were sitting on the bench while everyone was playing soccer. All of them were wearing their navy blue and white P.E. uniform.

          “He was very tall, ideal for a basketball player. Men, I wish I can still grow as high as him.” His friend Baekhyun day-dreamingly said.

            “Sheesh… I thought he was a C.I.A. or F.B.I. agent when I first saw him this morning before class.” He laid his back on the bench while facing upward to the sun.

           “What?” Baekhyun wondered. “So, you mean you’ve been here at school and not late at all? Or you overslept yesterday and didn’t go home.”

 

            “Hey! I went home! What do you think of me?” He opposed. Though, his friend was right that he stayed at school since last night and just changed clothes that morning. “I…” He was about to explain what happened to him yesterday but on second thought, he knew that Baekhyun was hard to convince on something unbelievable especially with supernaturals like ghost.

            “What is it, Chanyeol?” The shorter boy was anticipating for him to continue what he was about to say.

          “Umm… Never mind.” He stood up from his seat while his pal was following him with his eyes. “I just want to go to the toilet.”

            “Ok.”

 

         The boy left his friend from the bench. When he was nearly leaving his classmates behind, a soccer ball coming from behind almost hit his head if he did not dodge it. The ball landed on the statue’s face at the center of the school garden instead.

           “Hya!” He angrily said, glaring everyone from his back.

           “Mianhae, Park Chanyeol–sshi!” One of his male classmates said far enough from him.

           “Be careful next time.” He warned. “I’m gonna take back the ball for you.”

           “Alright, thanks!”

           “However, I’m gonna hit your face back directly.”

           “What? You’re kidding, right?”

          He followed the ball where it ended to return to his classmates. He picked it below the statue’s stand. He looked up the sculpture and noticed the face had a little crack on it.

          He stepped closer to the statue; he observed something strange inside o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter