Do not mistake the brand of the noodles you’re eating to the name of your Teacher

The Teacher, The Student, and The Ghost (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

            After the disturbing incident, Chanyeol was still unconscious, lying in the center of the corridor. People who came early this might of course found him idle. Of all the people, a tall guy in suit found him luckily when he was about to proceed to the Faculty Room.

 

            “Tsk.” He gave the boy a quizzical look, wondering what was a student doing there on the floor. He tried to lift the boy to make him sit up. Chanyeol remained undisturbed with head bent down. The man checked this senior student’s nameplate to recognize this irresponsible boy.

              “Park Chan Yeol.” He verbally read. The taller man held the boy's chin to lift up his face while having a smirked on his lips.

            “Chanyeol-sshi! Park Chanyeol!” He gently shook the four-eyed boy to wake him up. Chanyeol finally awakened as he moved his glasses forward with his hand.

            His eyes slowly opened up but felt sore because something was shining in his front (Is it THIS guy or the sunlight?). His vision was getting clearer until he can fully view the man who woke him up.

            “You’re finally awake, Chanyeol-ah.” It was the English Teacher Kris from the previous chapter.

           Noticing Kris’s face was too close to him, the high school student gently pushed him away and stand on his own.

            “What am I doing here?” Chanyeol glanced left and right and noticed he was at their school corridor.

            “That's what I want to ask you.” Kris crossed his arms to his chest and rested his back on the wall.

            Chanyeol recalled what happened before he was there lying on the floor. As he could remember, he saw a girl with blood falling from her head with a disturbing face. It gives him a quick shiver as he realized that he just met a ghost.

            “What’s wrong?” The older guy noticed his expression.

            “Nothing.” He straightened up his shirt and grabbed his bag. “It was still early right?”

            Kris nod, “Why? Are you going home, Chanyeol ah?”

            “Yes, and how did you know my name?” He wondered.

            “Your nameplate,” the teacher's short answer. 

            “I see…” He turned back and walk away from the English Teacher. “Thanks anyway.”

 

            When Chanyeol got out of the school, he called a passing taxi and asked the driver to stop at the huge house on top of the hill. Few minutes later, the senior student finally returned home after the unusual yesterday. He checked every part of their house as if he was assuming he could find someone there.

            “Why no one was worried about me?” He sulked. Although he knew the place has been empty since he was a tween. His parents were working both outside the country. Eomma was a Reporter on an International News Channel based in Atlanta, Georgia while  Appa was a Chief Engineer in Dubai. They just visited him on few occasions annually or he just ended the year without seeing both of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter