Real Ghost in High Definition

The Teacher, The Student, and The Ghost (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          The thunder, the sound of it brought his consciousness back to reality.

        As Chanyeol’s sight got clearer, Jongdae was already vomiting that he could not understand the reason for it. Baekhyun approached this friend to rub his back. These two boys were also sitting with him there on the floor. The chestnut head’s view was getting better that gave him a mixture of surprise and wonder when he continued watching his classmates. Both of them were like crying, maybe because of the pouring rain. However, their expressions seemed depressed. Then, they might really be crying.

          He touched his face when he felt a warm liquid was coming from his eyes. It just meant that he was having the same emotion with his friends.

 

          But, why?

 

        “That was truly sad, Shin Hyunae-sshi.”  Chanyeol looked for the person who spoke. He learned it was Amber, kneeled down crying also with them on the ground. “The world was so unfair to you.”

          Chanyeol nodded to what she said but not in a millisecond he was shocked of it.

          You were just beside Chanyeol. Your head rested on his shoulder.

          “Chanyeol.” You said while sobbing.

          “Hold on.” The boy with his usual violence to you shrugged off your head away from him that interrupted your momentum of drama.

          Chanyeol observed Amber and followed where she was looking at. Her view was targeting the ghost beside him. In disbelief, he confirmed it again, and again, and again.

          “Aish, Park Chanyeol!” Amber who was annoyed said.

          “I’m just checking where you looking at.” Chanyeol explained.

          “I’m not blind; I could see the person beside you.” Chanyeol was dumbfounded of what he just learned. You were the only person beside the boy.

          “I don’t have the skills to see a ghost but after the visions that I saw. I could clearly see her in HIGH DEFINITION.” Amber said, looking amazed of what she was seeing.

          “You mean you saw what I saw?” Amber nodded to his question. “You saw how she… how she… died?”                                       

          Amber was hesitant but she answered him with a nod.

          “I saw everything.” Baekhyun suddenly joined their conversation. “From her last days… which was sorrowful and until she was turned into a sculpture… I saw all of it!”

          “Hey! Me too!” Jongdae also butted in. He and Baekhyun exchanged look before they sobbed again. Amber could not help but to cry with them.

          “But, how?” Chanyeol, who was still wondering in the situation that supposedly should be the one who knows everything happening to this story, asked.

 

        The three other mortals with him actually tried to wake him up when he became unconscious. It is when his soul was travelling in your past. Baekhyun touched Chanyeol first then Amber and lastly Jongdae. The three were also brought to your memories.

          Everything became clear to Chanyeol when that was explained by his three fellows.

 

          “I could not believe I was tricked by this school!” Amber angrily said. She stood up and the others just looked at her. “They even use me as a representative. If I just know that they were filthy! I’m gonna report this to my father, like… NOW!”

          Amber took her phone and without missing a lot of moment. Chanyeol looked at you while you were looking at your wrists. A cut slowly showed on both of it that the boy also saw. By not eating a lot of time, the Authorities and Medias came to the school for this incident.

 

         “Shin Hyunae, a student who’s been missing for four years was found dead.” A famous news anchor said on the TV. “Her remain was hidden inside the Sinho Academy sculpture created by a former teacher. What’s the meaning of this? Has the school been hiding this all this while? Let’s hear it from Jung YongJoo-sshi.”

         “Thank you, Kim Hyunjoong-sshi.” The female reporter said in a raincoat. Her background was wet though the rain already stopped. “I’m here at Sinho Academy right now. The students are actually in the middle of preparation for their incoming summer school fair when four students wandered around here and found the corpse of Shin Hyunae. The students stated that they mysteriously saw a vision of her past as well when they found her body.”

          The reporter kept on talking about the information she had get from no other than Amber. The Student Body President stood as their spoke-person even at the time like this. She’d been talking to the press all this time.

          The rest of the students who stayed on the school for the fair were asked to leave there so the authorities could investigate except for her.

 

          “So you’re saying if Park Chanyeol ignored the ghost that was bothering him, this would not happen?” A male reporter asked Amber.

          “That’s right.” Amber said confidently. “He was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter