Lee Dahae is a Celebrity so that Means She is PRETTY!!!

The Teacher, The Student, and The Ghost (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          “Baekhyun-sshi!”

          The boy taller than you called the name of your container.

         It was dusk; only the two of you were the only people walking in the street. Chen separated ways with you and Chanyeol down the stairs of the temple. He handed the tallest the responsibility to be on Baekhyun’s (which is you) side for now. He did not know anything but he could feel there was something crucial going on with his friends.

          Chanyeol was three-meters-away from you. He was hurried until he reached you, grabbing his friend’s arm.

          “Noona, what happened?” He whispered as soon as he got close to his friends body.

          You looked at him with hesitation.

          “Chanyeol.” Because of what happened at the temple, it was difficult to say anything.

          Your life had never been easy and even got worse when you died. The only thing that you could say you owned was gone. The old monk who seemed to be great due to his age could not even help you.

 

          While the two of you were walking home, you told Chanyeol what happened when you were inside the temple. He was disappointed as well.

          He patted your shoulder to sympathize with you.

          “Do you think it’s about time to quit?” You asked, looking at the floor with a sad face.

          “Are you sure?” Chanyeol asked. He sighed as he took a glimpse of you then looked at where you’re eyes on.  “We’ve been gone a long way now.”

          This high school student was right. Just thinking everything you’ve done along him was too much that would only get waste if you stop.

          However since the body was not inside the town, if you were going to continue you needed to get to the extreme that you search the whole country or worse be out of Korea. That was so exaggerated.

          “I don’t think…” You were about to say this reason to him when suddenly you saw something familiar.

          Chanyeol got curious on where you looking at that he got his eyes on it too.

 

          It was an alleyway. That was where your house located.

 

          “Chanyeol!” You excitedly called the younger. Getting in that place again seemed to give you a hope for your quest.

          You walk forward the path. The chestnut hair was confused but he just followed you.

 

          The whole surroundings there were dark. Dirt was everywhere. It also smelled like rotten fish and the floor was muddy. There were houses created with different kind of stuffs but mostly pieces of wood. Chanyeol thought this might be the place of the poorest in their town.

          The boy was thinking that this was not his first time to be in that place. However, he could not remember if he really had gotten there before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter