First Date EVER!!!

The Teacher, The Student, and The Ghost (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          "It looks good on you, sir.” The ophthalmologist happily said  said. Chanyeol visit his Optical Store to buy a new pair of contacts. He chose a light blue lens this time. He was so amazed on how he looked while wearing those lenses in the mirror. His hand on the other hand was finding something in the air, not just a few moments he discovered it. He held a transparent pale white hand tightly.

          “Hey, boy, what do you look like?” Chanyeol excitedly said in his mind as he turned to the transparent person at his left.

          “Very annoying, but whatever, if you like it use my card to pay.” The ghost Chanyeol rolled his eyes while talking to the person who was using his body which was you. Both of you just discovered that you could hear what each other’s thinking when you connected your hands when you were together at the school tomorrow.

          “I’m taking this doctor!” You got his wallet out of his pocket and picked a golden card off it.

 

          After their shopping the two were walking on the side walk as sun was setting above you. Chanyeol was just behind his body holding his hand. The boy looked irritated looking his hair with a pony like what he did last night, wearing a white hoody shirt, gray capris, and black pair of chucks. You wear using his body girlishly that even made him more indignant. Meanwhile, you were busy looking at his phone’s time.

          “Chanyeol! We might get late, we should go running, you think?” You said in your mind. The boy was getting lazier that made him heavy as you pulled him. “Chanyeol!”

          “Aish, I’m really against this! My body was a man not a girl! Why would you force me to date a BOY?” He complained.

          “You already agreed. Oh look there he is!” The boy was like become lighter as you dragged him going to a tall man waiting at the coffee shop.

          You came closer to guy wearing a crisp maroon cotton shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and pants that looked comfortable but smart enough for a restaurant. Hair was pushed back as always. He was sitting in the chair outside the cafe while his arms crossed on his chest.

          “K-kev…” Before you started calling him, Chanyeol was on the right timing to hit your head. He was thankful he brought a white fan with him.

          “Aish! Noona, he’s not KEVIN anymore. He is my teacher, KRIS!” His sermon to you, you could not hide how painful his hit that you were rubbing it. Kris was felt your presence as he turned his head to your direction. Your heart started pumping louder as he looked at you sternly and stood up from his seat.

          “Oh, Chanyeol-sshi?” He called the name of your container but, it made your face so red. The owner of your body just observed your petrified reaction. “You said I’m going to meet an old acquaintance. I’m seeing NO ONE is with you.”

          “Ummm… That?” This was the second time he was talking to you and both of those moments Chanyeol’s body was what you’re using.  You thought that if you were alive, you would not get this opportunity. But at the same time you were distracted of the loud beat inside Chanyeol’s heart.

        “Hya! Noona, speak up! He's waiting for your answer. This is what you want so stand on it!” Chanyeol would lose his temper and might hit you again with his white fan. He was so eager because you were giving embarrassment to his body.

          “Are you just making story? And do you just want to have a date with me?” The taller guy curved his lips a little. “If that’s the case, you should have told me the truth.”

          “Aish! What is this guy thinking? I’m a gay? Let me teach you some lesson, Teacher!” Chanyeol was ready to strike Kris head but you stopped him.

          “No!” The English Teacher was now wondering to your actions since he was not aware you have a spirit with you that wanted to attack him. “S-seonsaengnim!”

          “Fixed this!” Chanyeol calmed and put down the fan. He was waiting for your reply to his answer. Kris nod while waiting for you to continue.

          “It’s just that, my friend had an emergency to do so she was unable to meet you.” You were trembling but you still managed to give a satisfying reason for both of the guys with you.

          “Ok, then, that means this meet up was CANCELED?” You quickly replied a shook because all the trouble to have this day happened will be just a waste. “So, do you want us to still continue?”

          “Yes!”

          “Alright, where should we start?”

 

          A surprising agreement of your former schoolmate to your suggestion. But anyway, how did this entire thing started?

 

          Yesterday…

 

          You and Chanyeol have a meeting with the said English Teacher in the usual spot at the woods.  Chanyeol was just keep calm with his emotion. He did not know if he still wanted to help you with all the troubles you were asking him to do. You were now an abuser to his eyes. Though he was feeling mad at you, his hand was connected to yours.

          “Aish, Shin Hyunae…” He bit his lips while his eyes were glaring on you.

          “But you said you’ll give all the aid before I go to heaven.” You excused.

          “I said in finding your body! And who said you’re going to heaven?”

          “Ahem…” Kris, who was in front of both of you, did in order to get attention. “What was all of this Park Chanyeol?” He revealed a piece of pink paper which was all your work to make this meeting possible. You actually put it on top of his table.

          “There’s this request that I was force to do.” Chanyeol started, moving his glasses closer to his eyes. He was trying to look Kris but his eyes unconsciously move to different direction.

          “What request?”

          “My cousin said she was your schoolmate, she wanted to meet you before going to America.” The boy convincingly explained. Now your trip to heaven as you said became America

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter