What's Happening?

My Long Lost Memories

Chunji jumped off the bed trying to fix his slightly ruffled hair and messed up clothes. He could hear footsteps approaching the door, and as

soon as the doorknob was twisted he froze like a deer caught in headlights. 

 

The stranger pushed the door open struggling with some heavy bags, panting a bit. He had not noticed Chunji yet due to the fact that his

orange bangs were covering his eyes, and of course it was hard to notice someone who wasn’t moving or making any sounds.

 

The boy dropped his bags complaining about how heavy they were as he removed his bangs with one of his hands, now being able to lock

eyes with Chunji who were standing in the middle of the room, wide eyed and with ruffled hair.

 

They stared at each other, not sharing any words.

 

*This guy is really good looking* Chunji thought.

He wasn’t afraid to admit when another guy was handsome. He looked quite well dressed too. Chunji opened and closed his mouth a couple

of times before he finally managed to say something.

 

I…My…Name is C-Chunji!He stammered feeling a bit uncomfortable.

 

The boy only narrowed his eyes hearing his, looking at Chunji from head toe making him feel like he was being judged. Chunji did not like

how the silence made him feel like something was wrong with him, so he began to play with the hem of his shirt to take his mind off those

thoughts.

 

The boy now backed away from Chunji looking really shocked.

Chun…Ji?!?He said with his voice shaking.

 

The mentioning of his name made him look at the boy wondering why he said his name like that.

 

No…This can’t be…Why now!?!The boy quickly turned around making his way to the front door.

Hey! What’s up with you! Chunji yelled trying to make the boy give up his escape.

 

It didn’t help at all and the boy continued to run away from the cabin at high speed.

 

Chunji was left wondering what had just happened. He had not done anything wrong had he? Maybe he thought…

- His thoughts were soon interrupted by a familiar voice.

 

Hello? Chunji are you in here?It was Ricky who was standing in front the open door the boy had escaped through.

Chunji walked out of the bedroom feeling the uncomfortable atmosphere disappearing at the sight of the bright boy.

 

Oh hi Ricky! Chunji said feeling happier.

Did you meet your roommate yet? What’s he like? What’s his name? Is he-

One question at a time please! Chunji said smiling at Ricky.

Sorry, so where is he?Ricky said sounding excited.

Ummmm… Actually, he ran off before we could start a conversation…

He ran off? What did you do to him! Ricky yelled dramatically.

 

I didn’t do anything! I think… We just looked at each other and I told him my name, then he gave me this weird look right before

he went into some sort of shock and ran off! Urgh I don’t know how to deal with things like this!

 

Maybe he is just shy? Ricky said trying to be serious.

Chunji glared at Ricky which made Ricky laugh at him.

 

Enough with problems! I want you to meet my roommate! Ricky exclaimed wanting to get Chunji out of this cabin of depression.

 

Chunji followed willingly, not wanting to deal with his own roommate anytime soon…

 

 

 

~     ~     ~     ~     ~