FINAL

2 Worlds, 2 life, 1 Love

 

Love....
 
How would someone describe it? Happy, sweet or unpredictable? Sure enough, love really is unpredictable between these two people. Unexpectedly met each other in a rainy day, not realizing they had fallen in love, and now all it's left was just a confession from each of them. 
 
“I think I'm falling in love with you,” Those eight words, eight miracle words, it could make Chanyeol's heartbeat froze by not ice, but warmness. Weird as it sounds, but Chanyeol really did felt warmth in his heart.
 
And he was happy...
 
He was happy to hear it. His heart glistered to sparkle, and he was sure, that wasn't just a simple moment, but it was the most happiest moment he could ever felt for his entire living life. However, it was so sudden for him, that he couldn't managed to speak a word. 
 
He became speechless...
 
He didn't know what to say. Even for Kris himself. He didn't realized he said those eight words. Those words that mean a deep meaning. He gazed at Chanyeol's surprised orbs, observing it. It was silent around the atmosphere, no words came out from the younger boy. 
 
Kris flashed a knowing smile, before shifting his feet out from the place, leaving Chanyeol still speechless. In his thoughts, there's no use waiting for an answer from him. Because, he just know, that Chanyeol doesn't have any feelings for him. Chanyeol, who just snapped out from his thoughts was about to call him, but alas, it was too late, Kris was already far away. His figure slowly faded, fading as the sun was shining more brightly after the rain.
 
Chanyeol was about to chase after him, he wanted to reply back his confession, he wanted to held his hand to stop him, but a sudden voice came from behind. 
 
“Chanyeol hyung,” The boy froze, slowly turning his head around. There, a boy was standing behind him with a smile. 
 
“Sehun-ah...”
 
~*~
 
Autumn, it had ended without Kris noticing it. The time started to pass by so quickly that Kris couldn't know how long has it been he haven't met Chanyeol again after the event. To tell the truth, now he doesn't have a courage to meet him again. He admitted it, he felt intimidated, he felt like a coward. But the fact is, he just doesn't know what to do. Kris was just scared to know the answer. He was scared, his heart would shattered again. He was scared, if he got a one sided love. 
 
One day, he stop by in front of Chanyeol's house, but all he found was empty. It was as if, the house doesn't have an owner anymore. 
 
The house looked different from the last time he saw. It wasn't grand anymore. It seems, quiet. 
 
“Did he moved out?” Kris thought out loudly, looking around the double storey house. Kris expected that no one would answer his question, but he predicted wrong.
 
“Yeah they did,” Taken aback, Kris turned around. A boy, younger than him was standing there. 
 
“Who are you?” Kris asked.
 
“I'm Luhan, nice to meet you! And I'm the landlord's son,” the boy beamed, waving his two hands to the older. “Luhan-sii, where did they go?” Kris asked once again.
 
“Daegu. Quite far, isn't it?”
 
~*~
 
Sighing, Chanyeol leaned down on the wooden chair at the backyard, taking some fresh air in his new house. The house, it wasn't that brand new since it once belongs to his late aunt who died of an accident just three days ago. It wasn't that big like his old house either, but it wasn't that lonesome as well. 
 
After that sudden confession, Chanyeol met Sehun, his cousin. And Chanyeol knew, every time Sehun come to his house, this boy would sometimes bring some surprising news. And there it was; Sehun's parents died and they had asked Chanyeol's parents to take care of Sehun. So in order to take care of that boy, Chanyeol's parents had been asked to live in Daegu, where Sehun and his parent's lived.
 
It was really disappointing to Chanyeol. And it happen just after that confession, the time where he was going to reply back that confession, saying that he also love him, and then they would be a happy couple living a happy forever after. But now, seeing himself living in this place, stuck with a so called Sehun, he felt disappointed. But it wasn't like he doesn't like it, but it just that.. Chanyeol thought that he was supposed to be happily living in his old house, walking hands with hands with the person he loves, and visiting his apartment at this kind of time. 
 
Oh how Chanyeol wished that will happen. But, what can he do? He was now living far away, not in the same school, not walking at the same street anymore. 
 
“Hyung?” a hand landed on Chanyeol's shoulder. With a tired smile, he looked up. 
 
“Yes, what is it Sehun?” 
 
~*~
 
Months pass ever so quickly, much to Kris despise. And he still remembered his confession's like it happen just yesterday. But now, with no Chanyeol walking pass by the building of his apartment, Kris once again felt lonely, as if, he never met the boy. Adding as well that he really missed seeing the bright smile that was always plastered on Chanyeol's adorable face. 
 
Everyday when he was walking along the familiar street, all Kris would wish was to find Chanyeol, walking towards him and offering him his green umbrella when it rains again. 
 
Kris lifted up his gaze to the front, where he saw the same street he first met Chanyeol.
 
“Here,” he said, handing his umbrella to the man. The man raised his brow and looked at him, confused. “You don't have your umbrella, so I'm sharing mine with you,” Chanyeol beamed and it made Kris flushed. 
 
“Thank you, but no, I don't need your help,” Kris replied.
 
“But you look like you need one,” Chanyeol said. “And I don't take a no as an answer to my offer,” he added, grabbing Kris's right hand and make it held onto the holder of the umbrella.
 
Those moment, he wish it would repeat back again. True that they only met each and talked to each other twice, but he felt like they were already close to each other, just by sharing their umbrella and walked together on that rainy day. 
 
Kris closed his eyes with his right hand trembled, feeling cold and all he want was to have Chanyeol's hand, warming his hand's coldness like in their first met.
 
~*~
 
“Here,” Kris spoke, handing the umbrella to him. 
 
Looking around the suffocating room he called his home,  he felt like crying. He was missing him already, he really need to see him again, he want to smile at him again, he want... To say “I love you too” to him. Chanyeol never felt this depressed for his entire life. He never felt craving for something this badly before. Unbelievable, he describe it. How could he, Park Chanyeol, THE most happiest person in human generation would be feeling like this? A feeling that people will never see in him. A feeling that, he thought that will never ever appear in his life?
 
Then a light knocked snapped out his thoughts and he eyed the door, where Sehun walked in. 
 
“What is it?” Chanyeol forced a bright smile.
 
“Your umma just called. She said that she won't be around  here for the entire week,” Sehun replied.
 
“Why?” he asked but only to have a slight shrug from the younger.
 
“What I know that she said she got some assignment at the other town,” said Sehun, sitting down on Chanyeol's study table. The boy raised his brows when he saw a small picture stick onto the table. He took a closer look to it and it was a picture of another boy, taller and has a serious face. With a smirk, Sehun looked back at his older cousin.
 
“Who is he? Your boyfriend?” he asked, pointing to the picture and it made the latter widened his eyes. 
 
“Yah, that's my privacy!” Chanyeol shrieked and quickly run to the study table, his hands hiding the picture. Seeing his hyung blushing madly, Sehun chuckled. “Meanie,” Chanyeol pouted. Finally, after Sehun stop teasing, he observed  the older's face with a curious look.
 
“Hyung, are you alright? You seem depressed,” he asked.
 
“I'm alright Sehun-ah,” Chanyeol lied, and he put on a smile. But sehun knew better than those lies and he rolled his eyes. 
 
“Oh please, no use on lying, hyung. You at it and I can clearly see those bags under your eyes,” he snickered. “Tell me, what happen actually?” Sehun asked again. 
 
Feeling confused on either confessing everything Chanyeol had in his mind or just stay quiet, Chanyeol glanced at the picture he hid. As he stared at the picture, a small smile formed on his lips. That picture was the only thing he treasure the most. To him, it's a very valuable picture Chanyeol had ever got. A picture, filled with his love. 
 
A picture.
 
It was just a normal looking picture, but it could make Chanyeol happier than he could ever be.
 
A picture...
 
Of the person he love, Wu Yi Fan.
 
Where did he got it? Well, as creepy as it sounds, Chanyeol had secretly took a picture of Kris. Now, feeling a bit better, Chanyeol sighed and turned his gaze to his cousin, ready to pour out everything.
 
“I miss him,”
 
~*~
 
Kris was sitting on a bench at the park on a sunny day, reading a novel. Romance novel to be exact, and it made Kris wondered to himself why and when did he started reading those genres that he will never think of reading it. Maybe, ever since he started to feel love? 
 
As he flipped over  from one page to another, reading everything that has written on it, he felt presence next to him. At first, he wasn't bothered to know who it was, but when he felt something hit his head, he looked at the person. And it was Luhan, sitting next to him and throwing some small paper to Kris. “What the hell are you doing?” Kris quirked an eyebrow at his friend. Finally having a reply from Kris, Luhan beamed. “You didn't greet me, what kind of friend are you, hyung?” he stuck out his tongue to the older.
 
Lazy to fight back, Kris rolled his eyes and glanced back to his book, ignoring the now raging Luhan. “Yah hyung, don't ignore me!” Luhan whined but only to receive back the small scrunched up paper that were his, on his face by Kris. “Quiet down and let me read, will you?” Kris muttered, eyes still locked on the book. Then there was silence, until suddenly a smirk appeared on the younger's lips.
 
“You miss him, eh?” Luhan teased when he saw the romance novel. Yes, this boy knew about Kris love life, if it weren't for their first encounter, back at the time Kris found out Chanyeol had moved out. “You even read an angsty romance novel,” he added.
 
“No I'm not,” Kris denied, completely felt embarrassed.
 
“Pfft yeah, you're not, I get it. You think I'm blind?” Luhan said with a sarcastic tone. 
 
~*~
 
“If you love him, why don't you go take a visit there?” Sehun suggested after Chanyeol explained to him.
 
With a sigh, Chanyeol answered, “I wish I could, but you know I had been so busy these days, and the place is very far away,”
 
~*~
 
“Fine, I miss him. So what if?” Kris finally admitted.
 
“Shouldn't you be searching for him?” Luhan asked.
 
“That's easy for you to say, if you are one of his friends,” the older sighed, closing his book.
 
~*~
 
Christmas, the day when love is commonly around the air, the day when confessions are all thrown out, the day when you are with the person who you love. Christmas was Chanyeol's favorite day, but now, it turned out to be his miserable day of all days. Seeing couples walking together at the park side by side, smiling to each other, laughing together and being shy together, all of them made Chanyeol jealous. People in his  new school were all celebrating Christmas together with their love ones, but Chanyeol, he only sit back alone, watching all the loves. He was still happy though, at least he still have friends. But of course, he want someone who is not just a friend to him to be with him in Christmas as well. He wanted to feel the love in Christmas air as well. 
 
Walking along the snowy white pavement, Chanyeol stuffed his hands into his trouser pockets, feeling the cold breeze in Christmas as he was on his way back to his new home. As he walked, he saw a familiar street. His feet stop walking, and he stared at the place. It looks awfully like the street back when he first saw Kris. 
 
“I think I'm falling in love with you,”
 
The words repeat back again and again, and all Chanyeol can do was smiling bitterly. 
 
“I love you too,”
 
~*~
 
“Come on Krissie hyung! Please do come with me!” Kris groaned when his trouser were tugged, with Luhan kneeling on the floor, giving his best of the best cutest of the cutest puppy eyes. “Luhan, I don't want to go to your blind dates again. Last time I went, you made the girl cry and the people put blames on me saying that I stole you from her,” Kris sighed. 
 
“Yeah I know that. But this time it's a guy!” Luhan pleaded again. “And what if it's a guy?” Kris raised a brow.
 
“What if he's a.. ?! Oh gosh hyung, I don't wanna lost my ity yet!” Luhan cried again, faking some tears. “And I'm still a high schooler!” he added. 
 
Kris sighed in defeat. “Fine, but if you dare to make more trouble for me, I won't hesitate to throw you to the bar club and let you lost your innocence,” He warned and Luhan happily cheered. 
 
“I love you hyung!” Luhan hugged Kris in a rib breaking hug, which made the older one groaning in pain. He then let go of the hug when his phone rang. “Omo, it's umma. Kay then, see you tomorrow hyung!” Luhan waved as he bid goodbye, walking out from Kris's apartment.
 
Kris rolled his eyes and leaned back against the couch, lifting up his right hand on his forehead. 
 
He just wish he could be at the park or somewhere else, together with Chanyeol. Just the two of them in Christmas, not going on more of Luhan's blind dates. But will that small wish be fulfilled? Neither Kris know, because right now, he doesn't have anyone to be by his side right now.
 
~*~
 
Chanyeol growled, his head felt very heavy and dizzy when his sleeve was tugged and played by Sehun.“Stop it Sehun, STOP,” He hissed but was ignored. Sehun kept on tugging his hyung's sleeve, pouting and whining. 
 
“Please hyung, pleassssseeee!!!” he pleaded, but only to received a smack on the head by Chanyeol. “Look Sehun, if you are planning on making me into another one of your crappy blind date then I'm going to cut your throat and feed it to Yeollie,” Chanyeol warned but Sehun whined again.
 
“Come on hyung, this is not a blind date!” he protested.
 
“Then what is?” Chanyeol rolled his eyes when he couldn't get an answer from Sehun.
 
“But please hyung! I never met him, we only talk to each other by a social webiste! What if he's actually a pe-pedo!?” Sehun cried, still kneeling on the floor. 
 
“And what if he's a pedo? Why would I need to come as well?”
 
“Well you're older than me, and you can do karate kicks!” 
 
“It's taekwando, Sehun. Taekwando,” Chanyeol corrected. “But argh, please come with me!” Sehun whined again. Sighing, Chanyeol unwillingly nodded his head. “Yeayyy!!!” Sehun cheered.
 
Chanyeol tightly smiled at his cousin as the younger skipped out from his room, grinning ever so brightly. Just like Kris, he wanted to be at somewhere, to be alone with someone he love the most, just the two of them.
 
~*~
 
On the next day, which was the day Sehun will dragged Chanyeol with him, the two were already waiting at amusement park for about 14 minutes. The place wasn't that overly crowded and the weather was a bit snowy, yet the sun shone bright. Chanyeol, like a lost puppy, looking around the place with Sehun kept on complaining he's tired already. The boy looked down on his feet and played with the snows on the ground with his feet as he patiently wait till the person Sehun have to meet comes. 
 
Then a boy approached the two, with a shy smile. “Hi, are you Oh Sehun?” the boy asked and Sehun nodded his head vigorously. “And you are...” 
 
“Luhan, nice to meet you in person, sehun-ah!” Luhan chuckled, waving his hand to him. He then saw Chanyeol and asked. “Who is he?” 
 
Chanyeol shyly smiled at him and waved his hand as well. “Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol, Sehun's cousin,” he introduced himself. Then the smiles on Luhan's expression became brighter. “Well this is awesome. I also bring my friend here as well. But he still haven't arrived yet,” 
 
“Then we should wait for him,” said Sehun and Chanyeol nodded his head.
 
~*~
 
While waiting for Luhan's friends, the two newly met friends were having their own conversation together while Chanyeol just stood next to Sehun in silence, his mind was in somewhere else. After a couple of minutes, he heard Luhan's voice, calling out someone, who was approaching them from behind Chanyeol. “Hyung!” luhan raised up his hand, letting his friend knew where they were. “Yah, why are you so late, Kris hyung?” 
 
Kris?
 
“Wu Yi Fan. Kris,” he answered shortly and Chanyeol flashed a smile with the respond. 
 
Hearing the familiar name, Chanyeol lifted up his gaze from the ground.
 
“Is it..” Chanyeol thought, and he quickly turned around to his back, with a little hope in his heart. 
 
And that's when his heart stop beating for a moment.
 
~*~
 
“Yah, why are so late, Kris hyung?” Luhan asked the moment Kris approached them. Not really in the mood to say anything, Kris simply shrugged his shoulder. But suddenly he froze, when the person in front of him turned around.
 
The first thing he saw was the dazzling eyes that he familiar the most. Those sparkle eyes that he always love to see. Then the red lips, the lips that were always decorated by a beautiful smile that made him fall hard. And finally, the face of the person that never fail to make him blushed.
 
It was, the boy he love. The boy he had been wishing to meet after a long time. The boy who made him knew about love.
 
And at that very moment, the only thing Kris had in his mind was to pull the boy and hug him in his embrace. But he couldn't. His body was paralyzed that he couldn't move an inch.
 
The two were facing to each other, both in shocked and surprised. Their minds were in confusion, they don't know what to do. 
 
Well, Sehun was surprised as well, since he found Kris was familiar to the person in Chanyeol's picture. “Uhm, Chanyeol hyung,” he spoke, trying to break off the two's silence. Hearing Sehun's voice, Chanyeol finally broke off from his deep thoughts and he put on a smile. “Yeah?” he asked to Sehun, looking away from Kris. 
 
“Okay, we should get going now. Let's go,” Said Luhan, taking both Chanyeol's and Sehun's arm, dragging them to somewhere and Kris just followed behind. Kris was absolutely speechless, no words, not even a letter managed to break through from his lips. As he followed from behind the younger three, he stared on Chanyeol's face, who was talking with Luhan. Kris silently smiled when he saw the same bright smile again. 
 
~*~
 
Chanyeol was looking around the small gift shop in the amusement park, while Sehun and Luhan were bickering to each other about some sales. He observed every necklace that were displayed on the table and each every one of it were beautiful to Chanyeol's eyes. But there's one necklace that it made the boy couldn't take his eyes off from it. A silver necklace, shaped like a hexagon with small white diamonds on every lines. It was simple, but Chanyeol knew that it could have many deep feelings in it. When he observed more, it looked like it's a wording for “EXO”. 
 
“Pretty,” he thoughts, grinning.
 
Kris of course was still secretly watching on Chanyeol. He smiled when he saw Chanyeol looking over the necklaces with interests, looking like a puppy. When he saw the younger looking at a necklace intensely, unconsciously he walked towards him. When Kris eyes landed on the necklace Chanyeol thought was pretty, he was amused as well. 
 
“That's a pretty necklace you got there,” he spoke, leaning close to Chanyeol so that he could see the necklace more closer. Taken aback, Chanyeol flinched and started to blush. “Uhm.. Y-Yeah,” he stuttered, his eyes looking at another direction. Kris silently chuckled when he saw Chanyeol's expression. He then walked away from the boy when he saw Sehun and Luhan trying to crash a cashier. 
 
Chanyeol quietly took out a deep breath that he was holding after Kris wasn't around him. “That was awkward,” he mumbled, putting back the necklace he was holding before walking to another place.
 
~*~
 
Finally, the day had ended, and their day in the amusement park had to end when the sun was setting down. The four were now at the bus stop, near to Sehun's and Chanyeol's neighborhood.
 
“So it's nice to meet you two,” Luhan beamed. “It was fun, don't you think so? And our hyungs are so kind to treat us,” Sehun chuckled. Both Chanyeol and Kris snickered hearing the two's conversations. 
 
“Omo, I think I forgot my wallet!” Luhan shrieked when he found his wallet wasn't in his pocket. “Should we go get it quickly?” Sehun asked and without any second thoughts, Luhan nodded his head and runs back to the amusement park with Sehun following behind him, leaving Kris and Chanyeol. Chanyeol was about to call Sehun but the two boys were already gone, back to the amusement park. He sighed, grumbling some words and just stood there, waiting for Sehun and Luhan to come back.
 
~*~
 
It turned out to be an awkward and dead silence around Kris and Chanyeol. Either both person doesn't know what to say. Kris was panicking inside while Chanyeol was so confused on what should he do. What would you do when the person who confessed to you was now right next to you? What would you do when the person who you had confessed was standing beside you? As awkward as it is, they just keep silent. 
 
Suddenly, when the two lifted up their head to above, the clouds became dark and dull, no longer bright with small snows. People passing by started to open their umbrella while some quickly ran. And a familiar feeling appeared in both of their thoughts. 
 
“It's going to rain,” Chanyeol muttered, eyes shifted back to Kris. 
 
“Should we go find those two?” Kris asked but Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulder. “I should have brought my umbrella with me,” he sighed and Kris smiled at his words. 
 
“Your green umbrella?” he asked.
 
“Yeah. It's been a long time I haven't use it,” Chanyeol replied back. Then silence welcome them back again, when the rain started to pour. They just stood there together, waiting in quiet. But this time, it was a comfortable silence as they flashed back their memories where they first met, on that raining day as well.
 
“Kris,” Chanyeol suddenly spoke and Kris looked back at him. “Why did you fallen in love with me?” he asked. Hearing those question, Kris grinned.
 
“Cos I love the way you cheered up my life, just by smiling,” he answered, looking up to the raining sky. “And I love the way you try to bright up the world, just by that smile as well,” he added. 
 
“Is that so?” Kris nodded his head. 
 
“What if I don't love you back?” Chanyeol asked.
 
“Then I'll just stay in my own world,”
 
“So you just give up?”
 
“Yes. There's no point on forcing you to love me,” Forcing up a smile, Kris took out something from his pocket. “What's the use of love when you just force them to love you back?” He said, grabbing Chanyeol's free hand. “Its sounds pathetic, and I don't want to be someone like that,” After putting down something on the boy's hand, Kris let it go. Curious on what is was, Chanyeol opened up his hand, where there was the EXO necklace he was fond of, placed on his palm.
 
“To me, EXO seems to be a really rare name. One of a kind, so I gave this to you. Because, my love for you is rare. Even if you won't love me back, I will still love you, and my love will never be the same like any other love that I will find in the future,” Kris sighed. 
 
Gazing at the necklace, a smile plastered on Chanyeol's face. He looked up at Kris, straight through his eyes. 
 
“And what if you don't need to love someone else?” he asked. 
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“What if I love you back?” 
 
Silence.
 
Surely, Kris doesn't know what to say. He would never thought about it if Chanyeol would love him back. He didn't expected it as well. It became a sudden news. 
 
“Then I will make you the most happiest person in the whole world,” Kris finally answered. Having a satisfying answer, Chanyeol smiled, stepping closer to the older. He then took Kris's cold right hand and warmed it with his own hand. 
 
“I love you too,” 
 
Finally. Finally after a long time, he was able to say those four words. The fours magical words of love. Chanyeol was about to shed his tears, tears of joy that he finally able to say it out. But was stop when Kris suddenly pulled him into a kiss. A warm kiss filled with pure love. A kiss that means everything. A simple kiss, that could make them together, with both of their hands still attached together.
 
And there he was, the person Kris always wished to see.
 
There he was, standing in front of the person he loves the most.
 
There they were, standing next to each other.
 
There they were, kissing on a rainy day.
 
They say confessing their loves on a rainy day would make their love eternally forever, but for these two, their love will always be eternal no matter if they were on Autumn, Summer, Spring nor Winter. Even if there would be 5 seasons, even if they will live far apart again, their love will last as they had vow to be together for the rest of their life. Even if people see them as someone low, but they will always be right next to each other with strong heart. Into their own  two different worlds, you will only see the glistering of their love for each other. With two different life, they will share their life together as one. And these will form one love. One love that couldn't be able to replace by any other love. A love that make them stand together like right now, a love joining two hearts into one. 
 
“Thank you for loving me,”
 
“Thank you for loving me as well,”
 
~*~
 
“Those two should be thankful with us right now,” Sehun snickered when he saw the two olders.
 
“I know right? And we are so smart planning this as well,” Luhan chuckled. 
 
“We are such awesome dongsaengs,” both of them said in unison, high 5-ing their hands together.
 
~*~
 
END
 
~* Author Notes *~
 
So here it is, the final part of “Into Your World”. First of all, I want to say thank you to my best friend who subscribed this story and (Finally getting into Krisyeol, MUAHAHAHA) commented it, then I want to give my biggest and greatest gratitude to all readers who commented and subscribed my story <3  I LOVE YOU LOVELIES -throwing a hyper crack Chanyeol and a ay Kris-
 
Sorry that it is just one chapter, I just feel lazy to make it chaptered ._.and about HunHan moments... Well let just say I SHIP EXO OT12, so I love both Lukai and Hunhan and any weird EXO couples you are going to throw at me >:3 and wow, this sequel is longer than into your world. 15 pages O.O 
 
Now, some people had asked me 'Why krisYeol? You should do BaekYeol instead,” well now, like what I had said, I ship 0t12 so any kind of couple there are in EXO, I ship it. And also, when I looked around in Baekyeol tags, there are about 50+ fictions while in Krisyeol, sadly there's 2 (When I first checked it) fictions and I feel like I should spread more of Krissyeool love. The other reason why I love this couple, I'm just so into a Pretty cute rapper X Handsome Charismatic rapper here <333 and I noticed that Chanyeol would sometimes (or always) be right next to Kris either on dances or during their 1st showcase, and I feel like “Hey, are they actually dating?!” in which to my own thoughts, it would be a dream come true if it was real TT^TT
 
Lastly, like what I had said to my previous A/N, I will be starting a new project, Krisyeol chaptered fiction, and yes, it's inspired by Amber13 and RukiRukia unnie :D
 
here's the preview :
 
Is This The Reality U Want?
 
Kris is the handsome popular kingka,
Chanyeol is the workaholic straight A's student,
They hate each other,
They despise each other,
But one day in a summer day,
These two enemies married to each other,
UNEXPECTADLY. 
 
Yeap I know, it's too cliché. I hate cliché as well =W= but what can I do? IFREAKINGLYLOVEKRISYEOLTHATIMADESOMETHING TOOCLICHE!!!! So, this is an exception, to my authoring rule (-A-  )~ so who's interested on this? ;DDD Eh????
 
Bye Byeollies/Yunnies, See you in my next new Krisyeol fiction <3